Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
1) I was NOT finishing how I started. I had never been that sappy with her before. Yes, I genuinely love the girl, but I've always been nonchalant and almost borderline aloof with her from day 1...like it doesn't matter to me if she fucks with me or not...which, logically, is how I still ultimately feel. I'm sure my needy behavior threw her for a loop.

2) The 'nicer' and more 'emotional' I was, the more disinterested she seemed to become. This goes back to the whole "She wants a MAN, not a MOUSE" thing. You need to be the man a woman needs you to be, whether they THINK they need you to be that man or NOT. I was giving her what she WANTED...a caring, loving man that just wanted to hold her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear...and she really seemed like she wanted no part of it!

3) Most guys in my shoes at that point WOULD have started texting and calling trying to smooth something over that needed no further attention. For all of their good intentions, all they would have done is expedited her exit. This I did NOT do...
This thread is pure gold. BTw I would never expect you to feel so much emotion:)
I agree with your whole post but i have few questions to You Kidd:
In point one you said you weren't finishing as you started. I get that. But her bitchy behaviour came from you being so nice and emotional or just because of change in your behaviour? If you were like that from the beggining would this bitchiness occur?
Quote:
This goes back to the whole "She wants a MAN, not a MOUSE" thing. You need to be the man a woman needs you to be, whether they THINK they need you to be that man or NOT. I was giving her what she WANTED...a caring, loving man that just wanted to hold her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear...and she really seemed like she wanted no part of it!
I have same experience as you, the more 'nice' I was the more their hidden bitch surfaced. But when you wrote "She wants a MAN, not a MOUSE" (I might get it wrong due to the language issuess) it means that at that particular moment you were acting like a mouse right? So it basically comes down to his - you can't be too emotional, nice etc, it makes you take female role in the relationship and she will act more like a man. On the other hand if a dude is nice from the beggining, gets some pussy and stays like this (finishing how he started) - will this hidden inside bitch pop up in his girl?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm 

I'm human...I feel emotion just fine...it just takes a lot of self discipline not to give in and act on it. :geek:

-It isn't so much the change of behavior and much as it is how the behavior changed. ;)

-The nice guy will keep getting pussy as long as he continues to meet her ever growing list of demands...but don't be surprised if she's fucking someone like me on the side to supplement her exposure to testosterone. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm human...I feel emotion just fine...it just takes a lot of self discipline not to give in and act on it. :geek:
Yeah I knwo what u mean, but it was strange to see so "human" post from you for the first time;)
The Kidd!! wrote:
-It isn't so much the change of behavior and much as it is how the behavior changed. ;)
From alpha to beta - that clears a lot for me:)
The Kidd!! wrote:
-The nice guy will keep getting pussy as long as he continues to meet her ever growing list of demands...but don't be surprised if she's fucking someone like me on the side to supplement her exposure to testosterone. :lol:
what I have noticed with my nice guy friends, is that their women are giving them less and less pussy over the time. Reverse correlation to their demands.
Thanks man.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:08 pm 

Quote:
what I have noticed with my nice guy friends, is that their women are giving them less and less pussy over the time.
This is a combination of constantly raising the bar of re-entry and not really being sexually attracted to the guy in the first place...in other words, she's with the WRONG guy for the WRONG reasons. :geek:

If a woman is with the RIGHT guy for the RIGHT reasons, she is unable to keep his dick out of her mouth...and her ass...and her...well, you get the picture. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
what I have noticed with my nice guy friends, is that their women are giving them less and less pussy over the time.
This is a combination of constantly raising the bar of re-entry and not really being sexually attracted to the guy in the first place...in other words, she's with the WRONG guy for the WRONG reasons. :geek:

If a woman is with the RIGHT guy for the RIGHT reasons, she is unable to keep his dick out of her mouth...and her ass...and her...well, you get the picture. 8-)
hmm is this attraction strictly in a physical way?
I think they often here "Ilove because you're so good to me"

BTW one more important question: what do u mean by wrong guy???? one that does not attract her physically?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:15 pm 

Quote:
hmm is this attraction strictly in a physical way? I think they often here "I love because you're so good to me"
It's not attraction at all...it's being opportunist, plain and simple. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
hmm is this attraction strictly in a physical way? I think they often here "I love because you're so good to me"
It's not attraction at all...it's being opportunist, plain and simple. :ugeek:
Oh I wrote different thing than I meant;) I wanted to ask is there physicall attraction what is lacking? in the beggining or are there some other issuess.

I am asking because of what you written in the beggining of this thread - you haven't changed physically (I pressume) but your actions turned your girl off. So even if they are attracted sexually to the guy, his behaviour may turn them off. Hope i got that right

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 pm 

Yes :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:20 am 

im gonna post herei think is related , its has been a problem for me, the submision of the woman on an impersonal level, meaning that she still unaware of herself, having trouble trying to explain, i meet people on a situation on witch aparently she loves his dick but she is still a disgusting prescence for others on the pretence of her woman submision over a special man, is hard to explain for me, i hate that rock in my brain of being out with a complex enigma in my mind, you can see i cannot formulate a coherent post about it, feeling cold after being relaxed on a strong woman at least a fictional one, so i guees i dont like much the idea of a dog that plays the game of loving the strong one being never me her real choice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 pm 

Re-reading this thread helped me realize that I still hadn't accepted the reality of human nature discussed here.

Even though Kidd and others said those who have the least invested in a relationship are the ones that have a stronger position. I noticed I had thoughts that there's probably some women out there that don't 'work' that way.

It doesn't really matter though if there is or isn't. It's the way things are and it's with me to accept it or resist it and keep eating the steak.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:49 am 
Site Admin

AWALT

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:29 pm 

I asked myself, why did I want to believe that some women were not like that?

And it's because I felt alone/lonely facing that truth. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:22 pm 

TheDude wrote:
I asked myself, why did I want to believe that some women were not like that?

And it's because I felt alone/lonely facing that truth. :geek:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 806#p39805

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:12 pm 

Great link Jared, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:24 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
SO, YOU AS A MAN BEING OVERLY INVESTED MESSES IT ALL UP.
Attraction has already been handled by nature.
Women are attracted to strength, not weakness.

"Trying to be strong" is weaker strategy than "catching yourself about to act from weakness"

(edit; re-reading and re-reading)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:26 am 

Jared wrote:
"Trying to be strong" is weaker strategy than "catching yourself about to act from weakness"

What a fantastic quote Jared. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:37 pm 

TheDude wrote:
I noticed I had thoughts that there's probably some women out there that don't 'work' that way.
Through experience I decide to assume that all women are like that. It doesn't mean they should all be discarded at the first hint of it though. We have to lead them to the water, and if they don't drink then it's their choice.

I'm seeing a good one now, who shows all the qualities a Women should; supportive, submissive(in the way which has been explained in this thread), co-operative, humble, giving of her own accord. She knows her place as a Women, and I mean that in the best way - some will understand, some will not.

At the same time she's already putting pressure on me to commit, to tell her I love her, miss her and so on. They can't help it. I just do my best to handle it without making her feel insecure. I'm patient and accepting because of the way she treats me. This can bring even greater challenges though, because you have to ride the line between giving up a little of yourself to her and remaining cool. I have seen first hand through a friend how something as simple as saying 'I love you' before she does can completely imbalance the relationship in her favour. She casually manipulated him into saying it, and he's been supplicating ever since. She runs rings around him now :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 pm 

Leo wrote:
I have seen first hand through a friend how something as simple as saying 'I love you' before she does can completely imbalance the relationship in her favour.
Indeed-a-cus.

'Next phase' better be her idea.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:07 pm 

Leo wrote:
At the same time she's already putting pressure on me to commit, to tell her I love her, miss her and so on. They can't help it. I just do my best to handle it without making her feel insecure. I'm patient and accepting because of the way she treats me. This can bring even greater challenges though, because you have to ride the line between giving up a little of yourself to her and remaining cool. I have seen first hand through a friend how something as simple as saying 'I love you' before she does can completely imbalance the relationship in her favour. She casually manipulated him into saying it, and he's been supplicating ever since. She runs rings around him now :lol:
I remember the first Skype call I did with the Kidd!! and he told me he never gets butterflies or anything anymore. That I had to be sure this was the road I wanted to travel because there was a price.

...worth it.

I think their attempts at gaining security is a little bit funny, because nothing is really secure. I'm fine with letting them get close I just don't want to put effort into an illusionary sense of security though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:42 pm 

Altair wrote:
I think their attempts at gaining security is a little bit funny, because nothing is really secure. I'm fine with letting them get close I just don't want to put effort into an illusionary sense of security though.
So yesterday my current girl told me 'Leo, I love you'. Granted we have been friends for a year, close ones at that, so this has been brewing for a long time. The previous night we were just chilling, looking into each others eyes, and I knew she wanted to say it. She was struggling with it though, not quite allowing herself to be vulnerable enough. This manifested in a tear or two rolling down her face. The following morning I could see she wanted to say it; I could see it was eating away at her, so I said, 'I know what you want to say....so why not just say it?'. In contrast to almost every other girl, it felt comfortable when she said it. Felt right, cosy. I feel a 'love' for her, but I'm obviously much more indifferent to it than she is. It's not some fire within, it's just calm. I gave her space to say it, not resisting or running away from these words and respecting her right to say what she needed to tell me.

The sex on the other hand...hmmm...