Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Wait you can mark threads, no wonder you find shit so quickly can you tell me how to do this so I don't have to search through this place trying to find what I need to find.
remember that this is Sniper's forum, he can do anything he wants :lol:

I know that much but he even found shit on RELM (Rions forum) what seemed like seconds for him to find would have tooken me days maybe weeks possibly months to find the same shit.

That's what I mean't he could've been doing it there as well it sure would help me out if I could have a feature like that I guarantee a lot of redundant questions being asked on here would weened out real quick if everybody had such a feature.

Then I bet the kidd would have more patience and not be as annoyed with some people, its just theory but something worth thinking about.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 pm 

Haha naw...some cats would still find a way to test my patience. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Way of a Natural wrote:
he even found shit on RELM (Rions forum) what seemed like seconds for him to find would have tooken me days maybe weeks possibly months to find the same shit.

That's what I mean't he could've been doing it there as well it sure would help me out if I could have a feature like that I guarantee a lot of redundant questions being asked on here would weened out real quick if everybody had such a feature.
There are links towards the top of the page when viewing a topic, marked:
'Subscribe topic' and 'Bookmark topic'

There also is a search function, which can be handy.

Use the tools which are available to you :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:17 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:
he even found shit on RELM (Rions forum) what seemed like seconds for him to find would have tooken me days maybe weeks possibly months to find the same shit.

There are links towards the top of the page when viewing a topic, marked:
'Subscribe topic' and 'Bookmark topic'

There also is a search function, which can be handy.

Use the tools which are available to you :)
I do I just didn't know how they work. They should have some sort of instruction here on how to use these things what its purpose is when it comes to these things that would make things smoother.

But like I said just theory I know for me that would have worked great, I don't like to do things unless I know what its purpose then maybe I'll put it to use if I happen to find it useful.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm 

hey Way of a natural, it's very easy:

on each thread at the top you have the option: 'Bookmark topic': click on it...
after you do, you get the message: 'bookmarked topic successfully'

now when you want to find it you do the following:

at the top of the page and on the right side you have: 'User Control Panel'
click on it
afterwards you see your user control panel page, look at the left side you will see:
'Manage bookmarks' - click on it

every thread that you have bookmarked will appear there....

If there is a thread that you no longer wish to view in the future:

on the right side you can check the box of the thread you no longer wish to view in the future and then scroll down and click on the button: Remove marked bookmarks.

if you have more questions pm me....

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:40 pm 

Thank you sniper and to everyone else who answered my questions and who has been patient with me

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
So you do what needs to be done and not what you want to do?

the more you want the less you get

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:04 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Thoughts? 8-)
For me. If a women can't handle me being nice and vulnerable/emotional . She's not a keeper for me.
Because if I would encounter hard times in my life (lets say the death of someone close, or financial troubles, or health, etc.), I need my keeper to be supportive. And not a pain in the ass, who can't handle vulnerability/emotional times. In those hard times, I wouldn't want another task on my hand, which would basically be for me keeping up my game and holding my vulnerability/emotion inside when it comes to her, just so to keep the bitch.

My other thoughts are.
Great game, and very well played. But this would make me place her in the "only good for non commited/exclusive sexpartner" category, though.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:27 pm 

scarface wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Thoughts? 8-)
For me. If a women can't handle me being nice and vulnerable/emotional . She's not a keeper for me.
Because if I would encounter hard times in my life (lets say the death of someone close, or financial troubles, or health, etc.), I need my keeper to be supportive. And not a pain in the ass, who can't handle vulnerability/emotional times. In those hard times, I wouldn't want another task on my hand, which would basically be for me keeping up my game and holding my vulnerability/emotion inside when it comes to her, just so to keep the bitch.

My other thoughts are.
Great game, and very well played. But this would make me place her in the "only good for non commited/exclusive sexpartner" category, though.
Actually, I am currently in the process of re-evaulating her role. I've laid a few traps, or tests, if you will...how she reacts and what she does with said traps/tests will ultimately determine her fate...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:06 pm 

So if you don't mind sharing, what are these tests exactly ?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm 

is it bad if i see them all as non commited/exclusive sexpartner?

why shoud i expect to someone to handle my own emotions, maybe i can check her to see what kind of person she is but at the end my emotions are my problem.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:11 pm 

[quote="The KiddIt could then be postulated that...if you are climaxing too easily with a woman, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG MINDSTATE...and vice versa!

Therefore!...the stronger your position in the relationship, the harder it is for you to climax! This is potentially HUGE! This means that men don't need cockrings and the like to combat premature ejaculation...they just have to man up to make the woman desire them more than they desire the woman! :ugeek:

[/quote]

I second this part of the experiment 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 pm 

Kidd how did it feel to behave sympishly to your keeper? Did it feel normal or weird to you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Kidd how did it feel to behave sympishly to your keeper? Did it feel normal or weird to you?
I wouldn't say it was weird...I just didn't feel right...on a guttural level.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm 

Thanks, I ask because normally my knee jerk reaction is to behave sympishly and 'polite' which feels wrong on a level when I do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 am 

"Fuck that! I hate, like in love shit! 'Love' ruins everything. Fuck it, seriously fuck it.

I have known this for a while. Women love to be treated like trash. Really pay attention, look around you. Look at people in relationships. Women like men who treat them like shit. It's a fact, and that's how I have been with every other girl and they love me. It's true man, it's so true. They want men to hint sometimes that hey I kind of like you and I will be nice, so they are always longing for the time that I treat them nicely. That is what I do with any other girl, and they adore me."

Come again? He definitely ain't the most articulate person. He's Greek so that explains it.

This is an actual conversation I had with my best friend from college not too long ago. He is the best I have seen with women. Gorgeous women chase him like no other. He goes out, he gets laid or at the very least, makes out with a gorgeous woman. This is not an exaggeration. Women pursue this dude non-stop.

I remember in college, I had a hot stripper looking neighbor who was a stone cold bitch towards me. I would say hi and she wouldn't even flinch, just kept on walking. She was my neighbor for a year and in all that time, no reaction whatsoever. My Greek friend comes over to stay for the summer and all of a sudden, this girl starts writing notes on my door saying she wants to meet up and we should hang out, obviously directed at my Greek buddy.

Going out with him was fun but at the same time I remember I would be very jealous around him. He made it seem so damn easy. At the time I attributed most of his success to his looks, which are slightly above average, but I knew there was something else. We would go to clubs and sometimes he would just stand taking his drink in the middle of the dance floor and women would approach him.

I remember this one time, this girl I made out with and wanted to fuck, rejected me right when we got to her house. I realized later that night that she had texted my buddy to see if HE wanted to walk her home, because she felt alone. Zing! I felt that burn, but my buddy didn't seem to care about the situation and the girl.

Anyway, I was definitely curious to delve deeper about what he meant in this conversation. We had never really talked about his philosophy or mentality so this was fun. At face value he comes across as way too misogynistic and unconventional but it was clear to me that he truly wasn't expressing himself adequately, so I kept asking for clarification.

"I am not going to get married. If I get married, then I would get married to a girl I really like and then I won't be able to treat her like trash. If I don't treat her like trash then she's not going to like me back as much as I like her. So you see how it works. This is very well thought out and it's true, it's so true.".

Now he threw my head for a spin, but it felt true in my gut. I just wanted to know if he literally meant treating women like shit, so I asked.

"No, not really treating them like shit. I just don't give a fuck, that's all.".

I have shared this story because basically Kidd you are saying exactly the same stuff my friend told me. When I read this post it just clicked and made complete sense. I totally understand now what my friend was trying to tell me.

At face value it is hard to face the truth and have our bubbles popped. Basically, I was brought up to believe and look up to relationships to feel all warm and cuddly. I believed relationships were the perfect ground to pour my lovey-doveyness. Looking back at my life it is obvious. It hasn't really played out for me that well.

Sniper's point about expressing emotions is very interesting. See, my Greek buddy is one of the most assertive and open-minded people I know when it comes to expressing how he feels. He was incredibly vulnerable and honest with me when sharing what was going on for him moment by moment, which is why I truly feel connected to the guy. So what he told me about not giving a fuck and being nice to get something from women, is really all it boils down to.

Being around the guy I know he expresses what he feels, and recently he had fallen in love with a Colombia girl, they had started fooling around. However, when he became more invested and completely in love, is when she called it quits. That is why he was telling me that being in love messes it up for him.

As I see it, it's about being honest but not expecting mushy feelings back. When being all lovey-dovey and mushy, feeling needy for some kind of loving, maybe it's because your needs haven't been met and you are truly the only person to take care of that. I don't see a problem in expressing such feelings coming from a place where you are already content, as they wouldn't have that clingy feel to them.

I do see a problem in trying to express your feelings in order to be nurtured by another person.

I see open expression as appreciation free of attachment instead of appreciation full of longing.

The whole fallacy of falling in love and pouring your guts and heart out just doesn't play out, when you are reaching out for someone else to complete you. I learned that the hard way, and just recently observed my brother being dealt a hard slapping the same way.

I don't see what Kidd wrote as a game or technique to be used to get more women. Rather as a realization or observation, to check up on the true intention or motivation to belt out whatever you feel. I am all about being authentic, so I do see that I can recognize such emotions yet choose not to act upon them. That is what I understand by what Kidd says in being logical.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:55 am 

Quote:
"Fuck that! I hate, like in love shit! 'Love' ruins everything. Fuck it, seriously fuck it.
I concur time and again this has happened to me but I was coming from a place that women are wonderful creatures and they deserve to be treated wonderfully, now I understand that this is definitely not the case. I actually said to this girl I love you and she says ooh that's sweet and nothing happened.

But she would be with dudes that are no good in any sense of the way and they get the butt instead of me so I totally get where you are coming from on this. Basically you truly shouldn't care or they won't even notice you.

Quote:
I have known this for a while. Women love to be treated like trash. Really pay attention, look around you. Look at people in relationships. Women like men who treat them like shit. It's a fact, and that's how I have been with every other girl and they love me. It's true man, it's so true. They want men to hint sometimes that hey I kind of like you and I will be nice, so they are always longing for the time that I treat them nicely. That is what I do with any other girl, and they adore me.

I agree to a point, in more descriptive terms bitches with low self esteem would put up with this a female with high self esteem would would only deal with it for so long until they decided they had enough and roll out. Low self esteem women are drama they always seeking your approval trying to make themselves more attractive and be clingy, basically coming from a place of neediness. A high self esteem woman knows she is these things but all she wants to do is please her man that is the difference (As far as I know).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm 

diego wrote:
The whole fallacy of falling in love and pouring your guts and heart out just doesn't play out, when you are reaching out for someone else to complete you. I learned that the hard way, and just recently observed my brother being dealt a hard slapping the same way.
well we have pointed this before: that is the brainwashing we get from Hollywood movies, TV shows and somtimes MTV music videos.

'True Love' bla bla bla

but Hollywood movies, TV shows and even MTV music videos in a way are fiction. They don't represent reality.

you can show emotions but only after you have come to the place of 'non needy' for the girl, and as The Kidd said: a man needs to learn to switch back from emotions to logic whenever needed (depending on the situation). It's a skill that takes practice but it is very importent....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:55 pm 

Quote:
Women love to be treated like trash. Really pay attention, look around you. Look at people in relationships. Women like men who treat them like shit. It's a fact, and that's how I have been with every other girl and they love me.
I have an example of this.......

Yesterday I was training a client who I was actually playing around with I'm pretty sure she likes me, she wants nobody but me to train her, also I would just play around and not worry about the outcome of my words but even though I talked my shit in a playful way, she calls me an ass but she still laughs about it anyway.....

I know its not an extreme example but to me this does show that they do want a man to take charge it all basically boils down to what peregrinus has said about creating space, It seems you have to let them desire you more than you desire them.

But it depends on the read of each individual female that's what it comes down to anyway if anyone has something to add or questions please feel free

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 pm 

Thank you for this thread, REALLY. Straightened me up. Funny how that works.

REQUIRED READING 'AT LEAST' (didn't read all) for Kidd's posts and Grinus's post and :

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... t=20#p8987
The Kidd!! wrote:
You do...because it is in YOUR power to not do what you WANT to do...but what NEEDS to be done...that is the true measure of a man. :ugeek:

It'll make sense to you one day...
And other valuable posts too.

[ img ]