Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: In the name of science!
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
I took one for the team this past week and confirmed a few things I've always had hunches about. I would like to share them with you all.

I basically used my keeper as the guinea pig...who else should I test but the woman I'm deciding is worthy enough to be my spouse one day, right? :mrgreen:

Last week, my keeper came home from a 3.5 week long trip out of state. I missed her quite a bit, truth be told. Usually I suppress these feelings and maintain a logical state, but this time I decided to let my feelings out to get some air. I basically made it no secret to her that I missed her a lot and felt like she didn't miss me near as much. Yes...straight up suckerism...BUT!!!...I let myself do this to prove a point to myself and to hopefully spare some of my readers from inadvertently doing anything similar.

Long story short, when she finally did come to see me, I embraced her on sight, told her how much I missed her and all that other mushy stuff. I let myself go almost full emotional, so it wasn't till after the fact that in retrospect I realized how tense she seemed...almost like she was under a lot of pressure. We made love...and I swear her pussy seemed EXTRA good this time around...I didn't last very long at all. During the pillow talk afterwards, I hit her with some more sappy shit and she seemed to be giving canned answers and just trying to get the conversation over with. When she left, I almost felt like I needed to talk to her some more because I felt like our connection was getting lost.

That was when I dragged my emotions, kicking and screaming, back in the dungeon where they belonged and locked them away once again.

Logical once again, I knew a few things...

1) I was NOT finishing how I started. I had never been that sappy with her before. Yes, I genuinely love the girl, but I've always been nonchalant and almost borderline aloof with her from day 1...like it doesn't matter to me if she fucks with me or not...which, logically, is how I still ultimately feel. I'm sure my needy behavior threw her for a loop.

2) The 'nicer' and more 'emotional' I was, the more disinterested she seemed to become. This goes back to the whole "She wants a MAN, not a MOUSE" thing. You need to be the man a woman needs you to be, whether they THINK they need you to be that man or NOT. I was giving her what she WANTED...a caring, loving man that just wanted to hold her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear...and she really seemed like she wanted no part of it!

3) Most guys in my shoes at that point WOULD have started texting and calling trying to smooth something over that needed no further attention. For all of their good intentions, all they would have done is expedited her exit. This I did NOT do...

...instead.... ;)

I promptly switched gears and began the second phase of my experiment. I IGNORED HER.

Day +1: Didn't hear from her at ALL. This is where most guys would have gotten scared and started blowing her phone up...I REFRAINED.

Day +2: Started making super small talk texts...mostly just announcements of whatever she was doing. This was her seeking some attention. I would take HOURS to respond if it was anything that needed a response...and the response was short and to the point. Anything else I IGNORED.

This continued with her slowly but surely ramping up the communication until today (about 5 days total), when our schedules allowed us to see each other. By now she is chomping at the bit to see me. I text her in the morning and basically say, "Look, that movie you wanted to see? I'm off thru Thursday...if we don't see it by then I'm gonna watch it next week first chance I get." She promptly texted me back with, "Today? I'm available after 3." I told her I'd text her after I visited with my son...oh and my baby mama is trying to seduce me again, but that is another story. 8-)

So when I leave from there, I text her that I'm home. She is at my house in literally about 7 minutes...she had been hanging out at a drug store around the corner of my house. I greeted her with no kiss and no hug. I opened the door, let her in, sat my ass back down on the couch and continued to play my videogame. Finally, about 5 minutes later she goes, "You didn't even hug me..."...to which I replied, "I didn't see you making any effort to hug me either, and I'm not complaining." She goes, "Give me a hug."...I says, "Come and get it..."...to which she promptly straddles me on the couch and starts kissing me like she hasn't seen me in years!

So I oblige her a little bit then I STOP IT and tell her to get up. Long story short, we go to the movies and she is ALL OVER ME...hugging me, initiating hand holding, being emotional saying things like, "Why are you being so mean?"...LOL! Long story short, we get back to the house and she basically seduces me. We end up making love again, except THIS time I'm knocking it out of the park! I actually had to concentrate to climax! Same girl, same plumbing...and yet what had me running away last week could barely take the meat this week! She leaves and makes sure she already has plans to see me tomorrow.

Here's the kinda obvious stuff:

1) When I became the man she met and fell in love with again...even though he was borderline a complete bastard, she treated the best she had treated me in a LONG time. Fancy THAT!

2) The one that cares the least is the leader of the relationship. Write that one down!

Here is the BIG GROUNDBREAKING one that I've been building up to...

HAVING THE WRONG MINDSET AFFECTS YOUR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE. No, really!

See, when I let myself be all sappy, I came faster than minute rice (well, a little longer than that, but nowhere near normal). I enjoyed it ALOT! Yet, when I went back to logical 'ol me, I almost COULDN'T cum...same girl, same plumbing. It was a CHORE to cum. So check THIS out, right?...

It could then be postulated that...if you are climaxing too easily with a woman, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG MINDSTATE...and vice versa!

Therefore!...the stronger your position in the relationship, the harder it is for you to climax! This is potentially HUGE! This means that men don't need cockrings and the like to combat premature ejaculation...they just have to man up to make the woman desire them more than they desire the woman! :ugeek:

To put it bluntly, it could be used as a barometer of sorts! If you *think* a woman's pussy is too good and you have trouble hitting it properly, it is more likely your mind is putting her on a pedestal and making you feel like you are soooooo lucky to be fucking her rather than the actual physical characteristics of her vagina! How's THAT for non-conventional reasoning? :mrgreen:

Thoughts? 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
Hmm very intresting! Being aloof and not giving a fuck makes her want you and showing intrest makes her run...are you sure this chick is an x-factor bro? Not to get all gay and shit, but it seems that caring emotions aren't reciprocated with her, which is a constant with all of the "normal" girls out there. Of course you'd know better then I since I don't know the chick.

David X also says that whoever cares least has all the power in the relatonship...and I agree with both of you, like you said, if you want the pussy more then the pussy wants you then you're fucked, so do whatever you can do get to that place of the pussy wanting you more.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
very intresting story,

I guess my question is simular to ManniJa's question:
is she really an x-factor?

I mean if you can't show her your full emotions from time to time, maybe she isn't that great after all...
Not saying that you have to be all needy and stuff but to be able to show emotions to the full sometimes is supposed to be healthy for a relationship and with x-factors.

Since I know your mindset already I'm sure that even if you show your emotions to the full- you are not doing it like an AFC would do it. So if that turns her off- is she really an X-factor?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 917
Location: The Real World
This should be in the treasure chest stat

_________________
~The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself if there's no enemy within the enemy outside can do you no harm~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 768
Location: Behind my laptop.
The Kidd!! wrote:
2) The one that cares the least is the leader of the relationship. Write that one down!

There was a lot to learn in that one post but this answers so many questions for me including why I don't have any friends over here! I also read pimposophy one more time and I'm starting to get it! Thanks Kidd!

_________________
Don't be sexist, bitches hate that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
ManniJa wrote:
Hmm very intresting! Being aloof and not giving a fuck makes her want you and showing intrest makes her run...are you sure this chick is an x-factor bro? Not to get all gay and shit, but it seems that caring emotions aren't reciprocated with her, which is a constant with all of the "normal" girls out there. Of course you'd know better then I since I don't know the chick.

David X also says that whoever cares least has all the power in the relatonship...and I agree with both of you, like you said, if you want the pussy more then the pussy wants you then you're fucked, so do whatever you can do get to that place of the pussy wanting you more.


Remember...all an X-Factor is...is a regular woman who super appreciates your value set. Other than that, normal rules of engagement apply. You still have to finish how you start no matter what...that is what attracted her to you in the first place, regardless of how YOU feel about it. That said, she IS an X-Factor for ME...I just have to stay consistent. :geek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
Sniper wrote:
very intresting story,

I guess my question is simular to ManniJa's question:
is she really an x-factor?

I mean if you can't show her your full emotions from time to time, maybe she isn't that great after all...
Not saying that you have to be all needy and stuff but to be able to show emotions to the full sometimes is supposed to be healthy for a relationship and with x-factors.

Since I know your mindset already I'm sure that even if you show your emotions to the full- you are not doing it like an AFC would do it. So if that turns her off- is she really an X-factor?



If she NEEDED an emotional man...then that's who she would have been attracted to in the first place. The night I met her, there was a VERY emotional AFC who was there with her at the little get together...after I had macked her down, he basically professed the love he had for her (he had rode in the same car with her) for MONTHS and simultaneously put me down ("You don't want to get involved with a guy like that...."). Obviously, that didn't work very well.

WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL ENOUGH and have a hard enough time dealing with their own emotions as it is! They don't NEED to be dealing with their emotions and their man's emotions simultaneously! :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
BUT!!!...you guys aren't focusing on the BIG news...I have possibly come up with a solution for premature ejaculation...something that plagues men the world over...and it flies directly in the face of decades of sexual research! If my postulation is correct, it would instantly render ever single last longer aid and/or method WORTHLESS OVERNIGHT! :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1167
Location: Foundation/Root
The Kidd!! wrote:
BUT!!!...you guys aren't focusing on the BIG news...I have possibly come up with a solution for premature ejaculation...something that plagues men the world over...and it flies directly in the face of decades of sexual research! If my postulation is correct, it would instantly render ever single last longer aid and/or method WORTHLESS OVERNIGHT! :mrgreen:



I can see your logic in this KIDD.
I do believe that the more you place a chick on a Pedestal, the more mental blocks you will place in your head.

I once had a chick that I literally worshiped the ground she walked on and the one time that I got the opportunity to have sex with her, I couldn't achieve "lift off".
now you know what this chick did in return? she got up, left her baby with me and go to one of her other male friends to relieve that itch. :lol:

The Kidd!! wrote:
2) The one that cares the least is the leader of the relationship. Write that one down!


and this too.

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 176
Kidd, so when you say it was a chore to cum does that mean the sex wasn't as good for you? I'm just curious why you would bother having sex if you aren't emotionally interested in a girl at the time or have a connection. I'd rather enjoy sex than worry about lasting longer. I think some dudes are just in a hurry to cum so they aren't relaxed, which I guess could also be because they start lusting over the woman instead of remaining cool headed about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm
Posts: 513
Quote:
2) The one that cares the least is the leader of the relationship. Write that one down!


So true, I remembered when I first realized this, I was depressed for quite a while. Had to give up those childhood ideals that I could be the prince charming, amazing, knight in shining armor for my "one".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
freespirit422 wrote:
Kidd, so when you say it was a chore to cum does that mean the sex wasn't as good for you? I'm just curious why you would bother having sex if you aren't emotionally interested in a girl at the time or have a connection. I'd rather enjoy sex than worry about lasting longer. I think some dudes are just in a hurry to cum so they aren't relaxed, which I guess could also be because they start lusting over the woman instead of remaining cool headed about it.


Oh, the sex was great!...I just wasn't as 'sensitive' as I was the last time we did it because of my change in mindstate. Therefore, although it was still great in the sense that we have an awesome connection and it felt good, it wasn't like I could "cum at any second" good...if that makes any sense.

I'm still plenty emotionally interested in my main squeeze...it's just boils down to the matter of knowing when she NEEDS to SEE IT. Doesn't matter about how I FEEL about it or when I WANT to show it...you have to condition yourself to show your vulnerability when SHE NEEDS TO SEE IT.

...and that's the thing...I wasn't worried about making it last longer...it just is what it is.

The cold part of it all is, just as you realized the who 'caring less is essential' bit (which, to clarify, I've known about for years but just added it to my bullet points for the masses), I realize that sex is better the more you submit to the other person...HOWEVER!!...it is something that men SHOULDN'T DO and women need to LEARN HOW TO DO. Allow me to attempt to explain...

Usually when a man climaxes, he is done for awhile, depending on his refractory period. A woman can have multiples without skipping a beat. THEREFORE...if your woman submits to you and you do not submit to her...she ends up having the best sex OF HER LIFE because her submission = multiple orgasms + your non-submission = the ability to grant her those multiple orgasms...SEE? :mrgreen:

So, although I sacrificed a bit of my enjoyment, I ultimately gave her the ride of her life! Think about it...if it is harder for me to cum, that means that when I am trying to cum, I am inadvertently FUCKING HER SILLY trying to get enough physical stimulation going to push me over the edge! How beautiful it THAT?!?

A woman NEEDS to be fucked PROPERLY...most women think they know what great sex is but really have no idea because the way our society has them programmed, THEY HAVE NEVER SUBMITTED TO MAN TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY MISSING!

Case in point: I've had sex with women who had never been able to achieve orgasm without playing with themselves during the sex act. However, with me, they were climaxing fast and often with no other stimulation than my weenie. To them, this was impossible!...yet is was happening regularly. IT BLEW THEIR MIND! Also, because they had submitted to me and I had not, I was able to 'stand tall' in their pussy and really fuck them silly. This is quite an effective equation, because not only could they cum effortlessly and often, I was able to really put a pounding on them because I had to work to cum...which only kept them cumming! :mrgreen:

This is FUCKING GROUNDBREAKING I tell you...I'm still processing it all....amazing stuff... 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am
Posts: 725
i enjoy when a women takes the lead for a while and try to make me cum, i say stop and she continue, is it mean that i submited to her? becasue she seems to enjoy that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
No rant...that is very superficial...I'm going very deep with this one.

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am
Posts: 725
The Kidd!! wrote:

The cold part of it all is, just as you realized the who 'caring less is essential' bit (which, to clarify, I've known about for years but just added it to my bullet points for the masses), I realize that sex is better the more you submit to the other person...HOWEVER!!...it is something that men SHOULDN'T DO and women need to LEARN HOW TO DO. Allow me to attempt to explain...



:D ok, i just ge abit confused, i don't unerstand how is better sex if you submit to her, most of the AFC have better sex than a man like you?, if the sex is better then why don't submit to her?, it is becasue she don't enjoy it, or it is not supose that the man have to submit, the man have to give up some of his wanting for the better of the relationship and for his own good, am i rigth?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2775
Location: UK
OK, Firstly some cherry picked quotes, comments added for others not necessarily Kidd:
(NOTE: only after writing this did I realise how long it took)
The Kidd!! wrote:
I realized how tense she seemed...almost like she was under a lot of pressure.

She was. She had the weight of all your expectation on her. You also were not giving her space, you were asking her to give you space to express yourself.
The Kidd!! wrote:
I swear her pussy seemed EXTRA good this time around...I didn't last very long at all.

Your emotions were in control, in a heightened state, which made you much more susceptible to them and their effects, including the emotions connected with touch and stimulation, together with your mind and pleasure.
The Kidd!! wrote:
she seemed to be giving canned answers and just trying to get the conversation over with.

She was, she was uncomfortable, not able to express herself and not sure how to handle what was coming from you. The canned answers was because she was not being herself, she was on the defensive and pulling back somewhat, trying to create some space for herself. Which you were not allowing her, seeing as you did not, she felt she had to for herself (unconsciously)
The Kidd!! wrote:
When she left, I almost felt like I needed to talk to her some more because I felt like our connection was getting lost.

You did. It was.
You were more invested than she was, hence you felt the connection was being lost as she was withdrawing from you, because she could not handle the pressure and desired some space, this caused you to feel that the distance was increasing = connection being lost.
The Kidd!! wrote:
She is at my house in literally about 7 minutes...she had been hanging out at a drug store around the corner of my house.

She had had some space, had regrouped and was eager to see if your behaviour the other night was a 'glitch' - what she had seen in between sent her the message that it was. She was so eager to find out that she was keeping herself in a location really close so that she could find out as soon as possible when she got the message from you.

Then when you were out, her actions were because yours were confirming to her that you were who she thought you were, you were back to that person - the one she desires. She at this point would have written off the other night as a 'glitch' in you. It would also turn her on like crazy because she has been missing the drug that is you, since she went away and she is getting her first 'fix' of it in weeks.

The Kidd!! wrote:
Long story short, we get back to the house and she basically seduces me. We end up making love again,

You created the space for her, she took advantage of it and her heightened state and filled that space. Just how it should be.
The Kidd!! wrote:
except THIS time I'm knocking it out of the park! I actually had to concentrate to climax! Same girl, same plumbing...and yet what had me running away last week could barely take the meat this week! She leaves and makes sure she already has plans to see me tomorrow.

You were detached.

Pure and simple.

Your emotions and feelings were under control and contained.

Therefore you were under control, climatically.

Ever notice how you have to get emotional in some way to come? You have to let go to a degree to let it happen, rather than utterly forcing it out.
Hence you had to do this to come, to concentrate on those feelings enough to come, to let it happen rather than keeping those feelings and emotions in the box they were in.
The Kidd!! wrote:
HAVING THE WRONG MINDSET AFFECTS YOUR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE. No, really!

See, when I let myself be all sappy, I came faster than minute rice (well, a little longer than that, but nowhere near normal). I enjoyed it ALOT! Yet, when I went back to logical 'ol me, I almost COULDN'T cum...same girl, same plumbing. It was a CHORE to cum. So check THIS out, right?...

It could then be postulated that...if you are climaxing too easily with a woman, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG MINDSTATE...and vice versa!

See above comment.

Totally and utterly agree with the above.


It is all in the mind, your mind.

The Kidd!! wrote:
Therefore!...the stronger your position in the relationship, the harder it is for you to climax! This is potentially HUGE! This means that men don't need cockrings and the like to combat premature ejaculation...they just have to man up to make the woman desire them more than they desire the woman!

The person with the most investment has the weaker position.
The person with the least investment has the stronger position.
(said this before on here)

SO, YOU AS A MAN BEING OVERLY INVESTED MESSES IT ALL UP.


more investment = weaker position = more emotional = quicker come

This also means:
less investment = stronger position = less emotional = longer/harder to come

Now a sidenote here:
if the woman is in a stronger position, do you think it would be easier or harder for her to come?
if the woman is in a weaker position, do you think it would be easier or harder for her to come?

Think about this whole equation both ways around, as it applies to them as well as you.

The Kidd!! wrote:
HOWEVER!!...it is something that men SHOULDN'T DO and women need to LEARN HOW TO DO. Allow me to attempt to explain...

Usually when a man climaxes, he is done for awhile, depending on his refractory period. A woman can have multiples without skipping a beat. THEREFORE...if your woman submits to you and you do not submit to her...she ends up having the best sex OF HER LIFE because her submission = multiple orgasms + your non-submission = the ability to grant her those multiple orgasms...SEE?

You do not even need to 'fuck her well' in the sense you have been taught.

Merely by maintaining control, you give her the space and time to do it to HERSELF!

The mind is the biggest female sex organ, it needs time and space to warm up, then it becomes a firecracker if fed with the right ingredients.

You not submitting means you are in the right mental/emotional/feeling state to give her what she needs.

You can lay there and do nothing in this state and she will fuck her brains out on you and still call it 'the best sex she ever had'. Purely because you have given her what she really needs.

NOTE: IF ASK HER, SHE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE IN CONTROL, EVEN THOUGH TO YOU YOU JUST LAY THERE (seemingly). It really all is in the mind (repeat at least 5 times).

The Kidd!! wrote:
A woman NEEDS to be fucked PROPERLY...most women think they know what great sex is but really have no idea because the way our society has them programmed, THEY HAVE NEVER SUBMITTED TO MAN TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY MISSING!

AGREED! TOTALLY AND UTTERLY!!!!!!!!!

I have been telling friends of mine this for years and they have real issues with it, so much I have stopped telling them. I also tell women this and some give me real shit about it, some ponder it, some agree with it (they have tasted it).

They all end up intrigued by it though and come back with more questions.


Nice post Kidd.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
The Kidd!! wrote:
If she NEEDED an emotional man...then that's who she would have been attracted to in the first place. The night I met her, there was a VERY emotional AFC who was there with her at the little get together...after I had macked her down, he basically professed the love he had for her (he had rode in the same car with her) for MONTHS and simultaneously put me down ("You don't want to get involved with a guy like that...."). Obviously, that didn't work very well.

WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL ENOUGH and have a hard enough time dealing with their own emotions as it is! They don't NEED to be dealing with their emotions and their man's emotions simultaneously! :ugeek:


let me stay with this one for a moment. I didn't mean that you have to be emotional all the time, but not being able to be emotional at all with your keeper does not sound good to me.

Sure as men we are logical but we are not robots.

Quote:
The one that cares the least is the leader of the relationship. Write that one down!


when I heard David X say that for the first time, thought about it and realized it's true- I felt the same way StephenP wrote :(

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
Why the hell are you copy/pasting double posting for? :|

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 176
So in essence everything can be tied back to what they need and not what they want. So do some women not want to submit? Or is it just most guys do not give them the space they need and pretty much ruin any opportunity of her submitting? I assume most women think submitting is weakness because of their post-feminism upbringing when in reality it's what they actually desire.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5065
freespirit422 wrote:
So in essence everything can be tied back to what they need and not what they want. So do some women not want to submit? Or is it just most guys do not give them the space they need and pretty much ruin any opportunity of her submitting? I assume most women think submitting is weakness because of their post-feminism upbringing when in reality it's what they actually desire.


Not really...if they desire something...then it is a WANT. Women NEED to submit in order to 'feel right'...if not they will go through life always feeling like something is amiss...even when their life is perfect on paper. And yes, it can go both ways...most women nowadays view submitting to a man as a sign of weakness thanks to the feminist agenda...but the reality is they don't really understand what submitting to a man actually entails. It does NOT involve giving up who you are as an individual and being assimilated...so any ladies reading this PLEASE KNOW THIS.

Some guys do NOT give them the space to submit because they are too busy attempting to fill that space with their own submission...which is kind of what I artificially attempted to do TO A POINT. Very good points, freespirit. 8-)

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group