Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:23 am 

It's been awhile guys, I've been all kinds of busy but wanted to share some recent experiences.

I currently have a group of friends whom I have sex with. They all know I'm sleeping with the others and I've been upfront and honest from the start. One of them tried to get me to end it with the rest and be exclusive with her. I stuck to my guns and without apology remained firm on where I stand. I was really expecting her to bounce but she's still here, having conceded that she is struggling with sharing me but ultimately dealing with it.

Having multiple women in rotation has taught me a few things:

-There will eventually be varying degrees of feels on their end. I've already had a situation where one got territorial but it all worked out in the end.

-Me time is important, this situation really made me appreciate and value my own space. I've had more time to myself lately which is most welcome, I get more sleep. :P

-I have a greater view of the inevitable, like who's interested and that it will eventually play out in the ideal conditions. Every time it happens it still kinda blows my mind.

-If the right girl came along I'd happily go exclusive. I don't care if this situation is only temporary or could go on forever, but something tells me I'll probably be swinging for awhile. :lol:

More insights to come in due time.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo on your journey and the lessons it will teach you.

Bravo also for keeping your eyes open and learning from it.

Look forward to further distillations of your experiences and moments of enlightenment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm 

Alchemist wrote: *
-Me time is important, this situation really made me appreciate and value my own space. I've had more time to myself lately which is most welcome, I get more sleep. :P
Proper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:29 pm 

Very interesting read Alchemist.

I'm also interested in how you met them, since when, how did your stable grow over time etc.. etc.. :ugeek: :twisted:

Fravia+