Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Success Story
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:40 pm 

Hey guys I know it's been awhile since the last time I was on here. I said the next thread I post will be a success story well here it is FINALLY. I finally graduated high school out the class of 2013! to be honest I really didn't give shit but it's an accomplishment not everybody can graduate high school plus I was the first one to walk the stage after my mom. I also became more conscious about the world we are living in I even became a "Vegetarian" ( I really don't like putting titles on myself) or you can say I started eating natural foods and stop eating meats/flesh. The most important thing that's makes this thread a success story is that I started loving myself.

here is how this came about. I was at home on day laying on my bed, school is almost out, still don't have a girlfriend, my parents nagging me to get a job, teachers saying I have to pass an exam to graduate so I was just stressed out. and was I thinking why is everything like this, why is my life so damn terrible, why do I know so many fake people, why am I so alone. then at that moment something made me hug myself...and I started to cry. Then I realized nobody loves me more than me, nobody understands me more than me, nobody is going to help me but me. I realized myself was the true love I was looking for and that was not going to come from nobody else but me. IT"S ALL ABOUT ME. so I stopped putting all these bad junk food inside my body, I stopped stressing and worrying about these girls, I stopped stressing over a job just to get a green piece of paper I just started to DETACTCH from all these things. now I have a girl asking me to go to a concert with her, my granddad is going to pay for my tickets so I can go to the military, my homeboy is throwing me a party for graduating out that damn school :lol: life is good.

Post subject: Re: Success Story
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm 

1.) Talk about how external things (girls, money, school, job) influence you (bad things = unhappy)
2.) Moment of realization/detatchment from external sources of comfort
3.) Graduated, girl asking you out, money problems solved, job secure = happy