Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Starting to See It
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:11 pm 

I'm starting to see out in real life things discussed on this board. Not only is it cool, but it also allows me to actually understand the teaching/message. Recently, I have let go of a good bit of shit and my focus is improving.

I will give an example dealing with Marquee Value. In my town on Thursdays we have these summer concerts where it's mostly a place to see and be seen. Many women flock to this.

The Kidd!! wrote:
Dali wrote:
One question The Kidd!!, how did you decided to put the name of: Marquee Value Theory.
Marquees are, of course, theatrical signage. Big, flashy gaudy signs. They command attention and, in a time before reviews and such when you almost had to judge 'books by their covers', the bigger and flashier, the better. These signs also require diligent maintenance...just one blown bulb can ruin the whole presentation. :geek:

Your front and clout can also be big, flashy signs. But generally, men and women take care of their 'signs' differently. Women's signs almost always command more attention naturally than men's signs...initially anyway. But women don't realize that signs require maintenance...and so one bulb will die, but she's not worried cause the sign is still plenty bright...then another and another over time until by the time she thinks she should do something about it, the whole sign is practically burnt out and becomes cost prohibitive to fix all at once. And if they do try to fix a few bulbs prior to this event, they go cheap and easy (more make up, botox, cosmetic surgery) versus quality (healthy lifestyle, exercise). :geek:

Men's signs start out being outshone by the women's...but as each bulb burns out, a man will replace them almost immediately with quality (LED vs incandescent)...meaning a man usually exercises his whole life and takes decent care of himself...and makes sure he's successful. Then, as time passes, as the woman's sign is in tatters, his sign, although no brighter than it's ever been, now looks like the sun next to the moon. :twisted:

That and it had a nice ring to it. :mrgreen:
Anyways, there is this yoga instructor I know through mutual friends and I'm also facebook friends with her. Not sure of her exact age, but in the range of 27-30. Like most women, the photos she's posted on facebook make her look beautiful, show her in the best light, etc.

I have not physically seen her in about a year, UNTIL yesterday.

To say I was surprised would be an Understatement :lol:

It's not that she looked THAT horribly, but BOY she did not look in real life what her facebook photos portray. She looked fatter and I was in shock.

She's not ugly by any means, but it was a definite SLIDE downwards for her from what I remember her physically before. I can only imagine the WOMEN who are OLDER and DO NOT workout or eat unhealthy.

As 'Grinus says:

With every moment your value INCREASES, whilst hers DECREASES.

Very Enlightening for me. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Starting to See It
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am 

Seeing is Believing :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Starting to See It
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:20 pm 

mr.blueyes wrote:
Seeing is Believing :mrgreen:
Believe and see.

A belief is in place in the beginning of a journey,
and verifiable and real knowledge is in place
for finishing that journey.