Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm 

Ok, I've read quite a frew posts here and the Social Matrix has been mentioned several times. But still don't really get it yet. What is it exactly? And how do you beat it? I find the term "Social Matrix" VERY interesting and would like to know more.

My perception is that the Social Matrix is where all the people are driven my their ego by the constant need of external things. And you "beat" it by letting go, by being indifferent.

So can anyone explain? Or give me links to posts where it is explained?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm 

very well put spaceman,

more beliefs held within society in general:

- women are good, guys are evil
- women are better than men at nature
- women are the prize, men have to satisfy them (for example by paying money for female attention).
- women don't like sex as much as men so men need to earn the right to have sex with them (for example: by buying them a lot of things first...)
- women that are bitches are like that because of men
- It's ok for women to get away with things that guys won't get away with (because they are poor victims)
- women are poor victims of society so guys have to forgive them for stuff that they won't forgive a guy for...

I could go on and on but you get the point ;)
those beliefs are reinforce all over the 'social matrix' which is mostly popular media: TV shows, Movies, songs, music videos, magazines, etc...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 pm 

spaceman wrote:
A social matrix is basically just a collection of beliefs held within a society that dictate how you should behave and what is possible. For example the belief that you must take a woman out on a date, pay for her, give her gifts in order to be considered suitable for her... these are all beliefs passed down through generations that don't serve the purpose they claim to. Some people hold the beliefs so deeply that they think they want to do these things... but a person has to question these beliefs to find out if they truly want to do these things or if they are only doing them because that is what they were conditioned to do.
But do you think that all the beliefs that the "social matrix" holds are completly untrue? Because if it isn't the case, then the term "Social Matrix" is kinda wrong, isn't it? And how does the PUA-community stack to all this? Are they "blinded" by it or not? And the term "SOCIAL matrix", does it only adress the dynamics between man and woman?

I beleive in the Law of attraction, does that mean that I'm "free" from the social matrix?

I know, a lot of quetions, but just want to understand the term :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm 

The GK wrote:
But do you think that all the beliefs that the "social matrix" holds are completly untrue? Because if it isn't the case, then the term "Social Matrix" is kinda wrong, isn't it? And how does the PUA-community stack to all this? Are they "blinded" my it or not? And the term "SOCIAL matrix", does it only adress the dynamics between man and woman?

I beleive in the Law of attraction, does that mean that I'm "free" from the social matrix?

I know, a lot of quetions, but just want to understand the term :P
GK, please read my reply above.
within the PUA-community the bottom line is: women are the prize and you are the sucker who has to work hard to get them.

we use it here to address the dynamics between men and woman...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 pm 

Sniper wrote:
women are good, guys are evil
women are better than men at nature\heart
women are the prize, men have to satisfy them (for example by paying money for female attention).
women don't like sex as much as men so men need to earn the right to have sex with them (for example: by buying them a lot of things first...)
women that are bitches are like that because of the men
It's ok for the women to get away with things that guys won't get away with (because they are poor victims)
women are poor victims of society so guys have to forgive them for stuff that they won't forgive a guy for...
But how do you think the PU-coommunity stacks up to all this?

I think they have some good beliefs and some very bad ones too. Especially the sex-thing (that women loves sex more than men) has come up a lot lately, so that's is against the Social Matrix. But then the "women are the prize"-frame gets reinforced like crazy, when the PUA-guys runs around testing out all their material/things to say/vibe to get it perfect, and then write field rapports about that, asking what went wrong, etc etc. Trying SO hard NOT to look tryhard, is VERY tryhard indeed :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm 

Sniper wrote:
within the PUA-community the bottom line is: women are the prize and you are the sucker who has to work hard to get them..
THAT!

I completly agree, nicely put. That is really the bottom line within the PUA-community .

Last edited by The GK on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 pm 

Great thread! :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 pm 

PUA community = women are the prize, you suck, you need to fix yourself to win their attention. That's the underline message :|

so since you suck, go and take seduction bootcamps, approach 1000-5000 women if you have to (because you suck), buy more and more seduction products - until you can finally win and get the prize (the pussy).

Edit: most seduction Gurus are not only selling so many products and bootcamps they are also promoting other teachers stuff (because they get paid each time someone buys another teacher's programs from a link on their maling list. I think it's called Affiliate or something...)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm 

SocialMatrix is kept alive in a man
with these elements. You can
cut them loose. Means to beat it
begins with acknowledgement of
these 6 basic socially inherited fears.

Fear of Poverty
Fear of Death
Fear of Ill Health
Fear of the Loss of Love
Fear of Old Age
Fear of Criticism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 pm 

Jared wrote:
SocialMatrix is kept alive in a man
with these elements. You can
cut them loose. Means to beat it
begins with acknowledgement of
these 6 basic socially inherited fears.

Fear of Poverty
Fear of Death
Fear of Ill Health
Fear of the Loss of Love
Fear of Old Age
Fear of Criticism
I'm not so sure I see the connection to the topic, but it still sounds good :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 pm 
Site Admin

There are LOTS of posts on this forum about the social matrix.

Even a whole section: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewforum.php?f=7

The upshot of it is, in my view:

It is the method by which people are TAUGHT and manipulated into following the behaviours and beliefs of others. Not necessarily to their gain, usually harming them and their lives for the benefit of others. To the extent where they are not even aware it is happening.

It is a curtain pulled over their whole lives that they cannot see, because it is everywhere around them. Only when they find the break and walk through it do they start to see it from the other side.

Even then, some choose to walk back to the original side. (Picking the steak, rather than real life)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 am 

Valentine's Day is a great example of the hold the social matrix has on society at large. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Valentine's Day is a great example of the hold the social matrix has on society at large. 8-)
Valentine's day isn't such a big deal in my country (not yet anyway...). But I heard in America
it's a time where you have to buy expensive gifts and stuff for the women or something?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Exactly.

I love going out on valentines day ALONE! and observing couples and the dynamics, much better than any of the so called 'entertainment' on television. Get a drink, sit back and observe - you will find it instructive, entertaining and fun.

You will also get women asking why you are there, answer them truthfully and you will have interesting conversations.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 am 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Exactly.

I love going out on valentines day ALONE! and observing couples and the dynamics, much better than any of the so called 'entertainment' on television. Get a drink, sit back and observe - you will find it instructive, entertaining and fun.

You will also get women asking why you are there, answer them truthfully and you will have interesting conversations.
:shock:

That's it...now I KNOW we were separated at birth! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 am 

Watch the Jim Carrey Starred Truman Show, to get an idea of what the social matrix is like.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Nice, I'm definitely doing this!!.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm 

Sniper wrote:
PUA community = women are the prize, you suck, you need to fix yourself to win their attention. That's the underline message :|

so since you suck, go and take seduction bootcamps, approach 1000 women if you have to (because you suck), buy more and more seduction products - until you can finally win and get the prize (the pussy).

Edit: most seduction Gurus are not only selling so many products and bootcamps they are also promoting other teachers stuff (because they get paid each time someone buys another teacher's programs from a link on their maling list. I think it's called Affiliate or something...)
Yes!
The seduction community exists as a response to the social matrix, they're trying to beat the social matrix while still within the social matrix. The fish are trying to get dry in the water that they are unaware of.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Valentine's day isn't such a big deal in my country (not yet anyway...). But I heard in America
it's a time where you have to buy expensive gifts and stuff for the women or something?
It's big here as well, it's also a special day for couples and single women in particular feel like shit for being single and might even go on the prowl, with that said if I have the night off I'll definitely go out and observe the dynamic. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Sniper wrote:

so since you suck, go and take seduction bootcamps, approach 1000 women if you have to (because you suck), buy more and more seduction products - until you can finally win and get the prize (the pussy).

Yes!
The seduction community exists as a response to the social matrix, they're trying to beat the social matrix while still within the social matrix. The fish are trying to get dry in the water that they are unaware of.

ATZ, I'm sorry to tell you that they are not trying to 'beat the social matrix'. Seduction teachers just want to make money from the social matrix because they know there are so many men that feel so bad.

There are a few teachers however that are not a part of the community which are trying to make men wake up from the social matrix (The Kidd, David X, Corry)

some would say Brent: well although he charges a lot of money for his boot camps at least his message is good - so I'll give him that.

Zan: he teaches stuff that is beyond pick up lines and shit but in my mind he only reinforces
the social matrix by glorifying women way too much and putting down men at the same time..