Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:16 pm 

I want to clarify something because there is a guy who asked me that question and I think some people get the wrong idea....

'The Kidd' and David X love women they are just trying to 'shake our ground' and wake us up from the social conditioning and the social matrix. See, in today's social matrix we are being
brainwashed that the women are so nice and sweet just because they are women. Not to mention all the emasculation of men that is going on today in popular media.

We all know that today's modern women lie, manipulate, cheat, use men, etc...
yet, we are brainwashed all the time by sociaty and the media that the women are good and the guys are evil- black and white.

The Kidd and David X are trying to help men wake up for the truth:
women are not good just because they are women and should be treated the same way guys are treated. In other words: if a guy did something bad you wouldn't let him get away with it because he is a guy. Same kind of attitude should be applied for women....

David X and 'The Kidd' respect women that give them back respect, love women that show they have earned it, treat women the way they want to be treated.

David X seems very hardcore in his videos and some of The Kidd's posts might sound hardcore for some guys, But it's only because hardcore style can help shake the ground and wake people up.

also notice that David X and The Kidd unlike the PUAs don't tell you to manipulate women in order to get sex from them. If you read or listen to what they say: it all comes down to honesty and mutual respect.

David X tells a woman what he wants and if she doesn't want the same thing he finds another woman who does. He does not do stuff like: gets women pregnant and then leaves them or tell a woman that he wants a relationship and then leaves her after they had sex. He is telling her exacly what he wants and if she doesn't want the same, he moves on.

I don't want to speak too much in The Kidd's name cause he is here on the forum ;)

but just remember that today's modern women have the same rights as men. If anything it's the men who are emasculated in the media for the most part.

I treat Men and Women the way I want to be treated. I love women but if they act bad or disrespect me I would treat them the same. No discounts just because they are women.

You don't need to be David X or The Kidd and you don't have to agree with everything they say. You just need to be yourselves but with power!!

The sooner more men realize this, the better 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
just remember that today's modern women have the same rights as men.
Just remind me, what planet do you live on?

This sentence is so wrong, currently, for the state of the world.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 am 

peregrinus wrote:

WTF??

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:14 am 

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

WTF??
He means to say we don't have the same rights, buddy. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm 

True, especially in asia and countries in the middle east, women over here don't even get paid the same.

But lets not derail, you make a good point, men and women are the same save for a few different body parts an should be treated equally which doesn't mean walk on egg shells incase you raise her feminist alarms.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:44 pm 

I love women!...I just hate them BITCHES! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!