Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm 

I'm writing this post for the new guys browsing this forum, which might help them to understand more of what we mean when we use the word 'pimp' on this forum.

The Kidd:
Quote:
Being Pimp Tight minded isn't about fucking lots of girls (though a by product of this mentality precludes it to happening)...any fool with a dick can do that. It is about dealing with women your way and on your terms.
Me:
Quote:
exacly,

I for example am not fucking many girls, but the ones I do have sex with or a relationship - it's on my terms and I have the power. That's what it is all about.....

even if you just want one girl- have her in a 'Pimp mindset' where you have the power......
ManniJa:
Quote:
Haha can't blame you for thinking that Nah man, not my style...like these other fine gentleman have said, it's an attitude...it's about keeping the power, wheather it be with 1 or 5, to each their own.

each person has his own goals. Some people want to have many women in their life and some just want one special girl but either way: you need the mindset of power. Having girls (or just the one special girl) on your terms. That's the only way it's truly going to work for both of you....

Edit: added today- June 11 2013 since some people still don't understand...

When you read the Kidd's articles keep in mind that 'The Kidd' is not some rapper dude with a chain around his neck, a cain in his hand and a white hat going 'yea, yea, yea'. He's an upstanding member of society. He is well educated, self made and self sufficient and he served in the military too.
perhaps you might want to look at all of him rather than just look at a couple of words and suddenly think he's a snoop doggy kind of guy. ;)
(same goes for all the other forum members here...)
*thank you Scarf for pointing this out so clearly :geek:

Being 'Pimp Tight' is not a pimp (a guy who sells women for money, beats women up, sells drugs and etc...). Pimp Tight is a mindset of dealing with women\people your way and on your terms.
so if the phrase 'pimp tight' bothers you switch it in your head to 'the Alpha male' or something else that resonates with you better.... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:41 pm 

I know a pimp. His name is Midas Razzle Dazzle. He's awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:09 pm 
Site Admin

MAN

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:17 am 

Sniper wrote:
each person has his own goals. Some people want to have many women in their life and some just want one special girl but either way: you need the mindset of power. Having girls (or just the one special girl) on your terms. That's the only way it's truly going to work for both of you....
ok man, but i don't like how this sounds, because when i was younguer i wanted one special relationship, then i wanted to have tons of girls, now i'm kinda in love with myself, not even thinking about girls, i'm not sure if a girl or girls have to do with my real goals, women have to join us, it's for their own good.

not saying you are wrong ,but like you say this is to save time to new members, maybe you should change the meaning of this. or maybe i did't get what you try to say

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 am 

rant wrote:
Sniper wrote:
ok man, but i don't like how this sounds, because when i was younguer i wanted one special relationship, then i wanted to have tons of girls, now i'm kinda in love with myself, not even thinking about girls, i'm not sure if a girl or girls have to do with my real goals, women have to join us, it's for their own good.

not saying you are wrong ,but like you say this is to save time to new members, maybe you should change the meaning of this. or maybe i did't get what you try to say
I was just trying to explain that when we use the word 'pimp' it doesn't mean in the negative connotation it usually has that's all ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 pm 

ok, because the first time i read about the pimp, the first thing that came out to my mind was "where is my money bitch"
:) :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 pm 

I feel like if you were juggling a whole bunch of women in your life it would suck anyway. I used to think I wanted a whole bunch of women in my life, then I realized I just wanted the security of knowing that I could handle a woman, without all the drama AND be completely fine on my own.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
I feel like if you were juggling a whole bunch of women in your life it would suck anyway. I used to think I wanted a whole bunch of women in my life, then I realized I just wanted the security of knowing that I could handle a woman, without all the drama AND be completely fine on my own.
If you know how to juggle properly, it is relatively drama free...and a whole LOT of fun! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 am 

lol Kidd, I'm sure its fun for you with your hyper-analytical mind on autopilot. Too much work for me, I'm a lazy bastard. I'd rather smoke a blunt and play some video games.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
lol Kidd, I'm sure its fun for you with your hyper-analytical mind on autopilot. Too much work for me, I'm a lazy bastard. I'd rather smoke a blunt and play some video games.
I'll pass on the blunt, but I play OODLES of videogames! Hell, I'm getting ready to attend CES in a few hours! :mrgreen:

I think it's story time 8-) :

Yesterday at work, I bumped into a lovely nurse I haven't seen in awhile. I always knew she liked what she saw, but was always too busy with my personal agenda to explore that option. Yesterday was different...all of my ducks are in a row now, so I approached...

I opened with, 'Hey, haven't seen you in awhile...', and she took it from there. As we filled each other in on what we've been up to, I started taking inventory:

1) First off, the eye contact and total attention to me was ridiculous. She ignored a beeping pump in a room for quite awhile before the charge nurse gave her a 'friendly' reminder.

2) She had her right hand all AROUND her neck and even going into her ample busom. I mean, she was in her bra so tough I thought she was looking for money.

3) When she did address the patient's IV pump, she told me to come with. SHE wanted to keep the convo going.

4) So, at my predetermined 10 minute mark, I made an excuse that I had to get back to my job and said that since we see each other so infrequently that we should exchange Facebook profiles...SHE took it the step further and asked for my number instead. 8-)

Now, during the convo, I dropped a few things of interest to pique interest...for example, I made sure she knew I too was a nurse now, which stimulates the social status receptor. She retorted with how she plans to finish her 4 year RN then go on to nurse practioner school, which means (since I got my 4 year RN) that she acknowledges my educational superiority and is in the process of meeting and possibly exceeding my level...basically she was subconsciously trying to impress me and show that she is a good catch as well.

Then, she made sure she dropped her age on me. Now as you know, women aren't very forthcoming with age. The subconscious reason why she did is because she wanted to discern whether or not I was in her age range, because I look so damn young. Instantly recognizing this, I immediately followed up with my age...went kinda like this:

Her: Yeah, so I have a lot of school to do, but I'm still young at 27 so I'll get it done.

Me: Yeah, I turn 38 in April so I'm glad I did it right the first time lol!

Her (eyes light up) : Wow! You're 37? You've got great genetics!

...the genetics part is a HUGE subconscious sign that she considers me great baby daddy material.

Plus, she also made it a point to ask what part of town I lived in...partly to discern if it was a nice area, but mostly to speculate the commute time for booty calls. ;)

Also during the convo, she mentioned how working nights she doesn't seem to have time for anything, boyfriend included...which is her way of telling me she's single. I retort that I currently don't have a girlfriend either, and that I spend all my time between work and the gym, which tells her I am hardworking AND virile. :mrgreen:

...and this is a taste of how my brain works in the moment...like a goddamned super computer. 8-)

Hope this little example proves useful for some of you guys. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
when i first came here, i thougth the same thing about what the kidd does, but in reality he does't even try to get analitical, and it's not imposible for us to lern it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
I'll pass on the blunt, but I play OODLES of videogames! Hell, I'm getting ready to attend CES in a few hours! :mrgreen:

I think it's story time 8-) :

Yesterday at work, I bumped into a lovely nurse I haven't seen in awhile. I always knew she liked what she saw, but was always too busy with my personal agenda to explore that option. Yesterday was different...all of my ducks are in a row now, so I approached...

I opened with, 'Hey, haven't seen you in awhile...', and she took it from there. As we filled each other in on what we've been up to, I started taking inventory:

1) First off, the eye contact and total attention to me was ridiculous. She ignored a beeping pump in a room for quite awhile before the charge nurse gave her a 'friendly' reminder.

2) She had her right hand all AROUND her neck and even going into her ample busom. I mean, she was in her bra so tough I thought she was looking for money.

3) When she did address the patient's IV pump, she told me to come with. SHE wanted to keep the convo going.

4) So, at my predetermined 10 minute mark, I made an excuse that I had to get back to my job and said that since we see each other so infrequently that we should exchange Facebook profiles...SHE took it the step further and asked for my number instead. 8-)

Now, during the convo, I dropped a few things of interest to pique interest...for example, I made sure she knew I too was a nurse now, which stimulates the social status receptor. She retorted with how she plans to finish her 4 year RN then go on to nurse practioner school, which means (since I got my 4 year RN) that she acknowledges my educational superiority and is in the process of meeting and possibly exceeding my level...basically she was subconsciously trying to impress me and show that she is a good catch as well.

Then, she made sure she dropped her age on me. Now as you know, women aren't very forthcoming with age. The subconscious reason why she did is because she wanted to discern whether or not I was in her age range, because I look so damn young. Instantly recognizing this, I immediately followed up with my age...went kinda like this:

Her: Yeah, so I have a lot of school to do, but I'm still young at 27 so I'll get it done.

Me: Yeah, I turn 38 in April so I'm glad I did it right the first time lol!

Her (eyes light up) : Wow! You're 37? You've got great genetics!

...the genetics part is a HUGE subconscious sign that she considers me great baby daddy material.

Plus, she also made it a point to ask what part of town I lived in...partly to discern if it was a nice area, but mostly to speculate the commute time for booty calls. ;)

Also during the convo, she mentioned how working nights she doesn't seem to have time for anything, boyfriend included...which is her way of telling me she's single. I retort that I currently don't have a girlfriend either, and that I spend all my time between work and the gym, which tells her I am hardworking AND virile. :mrgreen:

...and this is a taste of how my brain works in the moment...like a goddamned super computer. 8-)

Hope this little example proves useful for some of you guys. :ugeek:

Nice, always good to have a frame of reference when it comes to this stuff. Right now I'm still working on being more observant without getting caught up in thinking too much and not paying attention. It's definitely a skill that needs to be cultivated.

I try to stay away from thinking too much. One thought triggers the next and then BAM, I'm in a violent vortex of anxious thinking. My best analogy would be a broken record player. I'm fairly certain its some form of OCD, I can have one thought that sets me off and throws my brain into a perpetual loop that I have to try to pull myself out of. Not beneficial at all and certainly not a super computer lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm 

Hey The Kidd, that's a very insightful post that illustrates a lot of the super subtle signals women give that most men are oblivious to.

How I got fairly good at recognizing these things without getting stuck in analytical mode (which is not what you want to do when chatting up a girl) is just by not worrying about it in the moment, picking up what I naturally notice in real time, and then going back and analyzing the things girls would say or do while in conversation with me - after the fact.

Certain things that I didn't notice at first in real time would jump out at me after the fact. The more I did this, the more these subtle things would just jump out at me in real time, without me losing presence or going into total analytical mode. The better I became the harder it is to not notice these subtle signals. They begin to scream out at you, figuratively speaking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

StephenP wrote:
They begin to scream out at you, figuratively speaking.
Well said.

To the woman, they consider they are screaming, if you ask them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:44 pm 

Quote:
Well said.

To the woman, they consider they are screaming, if you ask them.
Exactly. I don't know how many girls from college or high school I have become friends with later in life, they all say "you really couldn't tell I liked you!! I just thought you thought you were way too cool and too good for me"

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:37 am 

Hence the term "jocking on the subtle tip". Girls will usually not come right out and say it. I remember I was driving with a chick friend one time and we were talking about what we looked for in a member of the opposite sex...after I was done explaining I could see out of the corner of my eye she lifted her arms up and dropped them as to be like "That's me, what the fuck?!". But she never came out and said it. She was really nothing like I was describing, but I guess in her mind she was :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Hence the term "jocking on the subtle tip". Girls will usually not come right out and say it. I remember I was driving with a chick friend one time and we were talking about what we looked for in a member of the opposite sex...after I was done explaining I could see out of the corner of my eye she lifted her arms up and dropped them as to be like "That's me, what the fuck?!". But she never came out and said it. She was really nothing like I was describing, but I guess in her mind she was :lol:
LMAO! Indeed! A lot of women have HUGE delusions of grandeur. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:36 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
EPIC ones

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
Ya, every one of them thinks they're "Special" and "Different" :roll:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
I try to stay away from thinking too much. One thought triggers the next and then BAM, I'm in a violent vortex of anxious thinking. My best analogy would be a broken record player. I'm fairly certain its some form of OCD, I can have one thought that sets me off and throws my brain into a perpetual loop that I have to try to pull myself out of. Not beneficial at all and certainly not a super computer lol.
Many people have this problem. Don't believe the medical term OCD :lol: all it is is a BAD HABIT. I had a few habits I believed to be OCD, but one day I took control of THE STEERING WHEEL and started driving STRAIGHT. Some bad habits take longer than others. I recommend you stop telling yourself its a form of OCD, because you'll start to believe it :?

Last edited by TheDude on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.