Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: House Of Numbers
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:52 pm 

After reading some what about Statins I seen this video on youtube about aids/H.I.V. I didn't get to watch the whole thing myself but let me know what you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-ttLfkZHQ

Post subject: Re: House Of Numbers
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

You may want to check out the followup:

The Emperors New Virus? – An Analysis of the Evidence for the Existence of HIV (Documentary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFxratWh7E

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:51 am 

I came across the HIV-AIDS denial issue a few months ago when I read that Stephen Davis, author of Butterflies are free to fly, was also one. I read both sides and felt at the time that the scientific consensus was right. After watching this, I'm back to questioning again.

In any case, everybody dies. Making the process worse with all the side effects of these drugs seems stupid. So, I'd probably not take these drugs if I got it. Or the drugs for cancer. Just staying away from meds and hospitals in general as much as possible is my plan.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 am 

So, if we say the HIV doesn't exsit.. What causes AIDS in african countries in such large numbers ? Naming just this..

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 am 

They dispute the 'large numbers', saying it's all made up just to get funding. They also imply the actual deaths are more due to poverty, malnutrition and other diseases (in places like Africa) and lifestyle (i.e drugs) in places like the US.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:41 am 

ahk wrote:
They dispute the 'large numbers', saying it's all made up just to get funding. They also imply the actual deaths are more due to poverty, malnutrition and other diseases (in places like Africa) and lifestyle (i.e drugs) in places like the US.
Highly probable.. But only an assumption.. I'd have to see it myself to get a final opinion

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:47 am 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
So, if we say the HIV doesn't exsit..
The really interesting thing is....

If they say it does not exist, how can they have a test that identifies it?
If they cannot isolate it and get photos etc of it, surely putting a test to identify it would be tricky?

How come since that first paper, no one seems to have come up with anything to confirm the findings or expand on them?

Also, how come your test results change depending on where in the world you are and what variant of the test you take?

You can be in one country and be positive, move to another and be negative..
Even within the same country.

Curious indeed.

It surely is a multi billion industry that it spawned.

Reminds me of ADHD

Adding a thought to this, how many of you while watching the docs were practicing your observational skills?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:30 am 

The denialist contingent appeared more relaxed and more believable imo. When I watched the science consensus folks I get the same impression as I do when watching climate change documentaries (i.e it's a crusade)

I did get motivated to check on one of the HIV positive women in the movie, Kim Bannon. Turns out she got ill around 2007 or so and died in 2011. She was diagnosed positive in 1992 and apparently took no meds. The HIV-AIDS scientific contingent basically went 'Told you so. HIV kills'. The denialists say, she had a mental break down over the issue, had an abusive ex (who didn't get infected himself, it looks like), went nuts over alternative therapies, barely ate anything and was malnourished. Tragic stuff, but didn't resolve the issue one way or another for me.

Last edited by ahk on Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am 

Also had the thought that, in general women find it harder to 'let it go' than men do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 pm 

:shock:

Wow, this just exposed a whole new aspect of the matrix to me. Excellent find Resonance!