Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Fountain of youth
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 am 

I've been messing with this for a while, for those of you that believe in eastern way of thinking (chakras and the like) this book contains some excess on how to stimulate them, clear them up and give you energy. Apparently they are isometric exercises as well so they're good for your joints. The book is fast, the exercises are easy so try it out if you want.

http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Secret-Fo ... n+of+youth

DL
http://www.mediafire.com/?t9ncy8xncy7azzn

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

Post subject: Re: Fountain of youth
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 am 

Anybody find this useful?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:01 am 
Site Admin

I noticed that whenever I did chakras cleansing or zhang zhuang excersises (internal energy) I was so n00b to control this energy afterwards that completely overwhelmed me, like outburst of crying the day after and extreme irritability, and such. I guess my recipient mind is not yet ready and acted like a poor practitioner to manipulate this energy, and the negativity that permeates my inner chamber all days, because oddly enough when I did this I became very unstable, I guess I need to adjust some inner pipes of my system because I get uncontrolled and violent, or maybe I need a more experienced master that guides me. It became somewhat frustrating for me because I wanted to learn this and I noticed it worked, but at the same time I became so afraid to use it because of my unbalanced psyche or something that I stopped this and better work internally and ego explore/befriend rather than gathering energy.

Not trying to scare you, but I guess an experienced master will aid you more with this kind of excersises. Or maybe they discovered this way. Who knows?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 am 

EFT and Faster EFT works by working with emotions and stimulating meridians.. You may be interested in that

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm 

fufe wrote:
EFT and Faster EFT works by working with emotions and stimulating meridians.. You may be interested in that
You SHOULD be interested in PUTTING THE HOOEY DOWN. :evil:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 pm 

fufe wrote:
EFT and Faster EFT works by....distracting you from the core issues and gives your mind a break it hasn't earned in between reps thus deluding you into thinking you are moving forward when in fact you are standing still :|
Fixed lol ( my first one)