Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: STD's
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 am 

Do you think they are as dangerous / as easy to catch than THEY (media, society, ...) say they are ?

Have you ever contracted one ?

How do you deal with broads on this ?

A friend of my father once slept with a woman, and after that, she said she had AIDS.
Two weeks later he took a test, nothing ...

After seeing the doc "House of Numbers", I started doubting everything concerning these, as a way to control popular masses so that THOSE who know the truth can do as they please (and sell those drugs which create the problems they say they cure...)

Please share your thoughts :ugeek:

Post subject: Re: STD's
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 pm 

This is a 10 part series I keep meaning to watch it but I always seem to forget to :oops:

Anyway I will be watching it this weekend maybe days in between to really understand how deep this B.S. goes check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=900F9CXjVoM

This is also a reason why the powers that be are also trying to censor the internet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 pm 

1st of all I would´ve sued that bitch. Aids takes time to be detected.. he should doublecheck within a 12 month period.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm 

Merrick wrote:
1st of all I would´ve sued that bitch. Aids takes time to be detected.. he should doublecheck within a 12 month period.
No no, it was like 20 years ago ... now he has two daughters with his wife (another woman) ...
I thought it was contained in the 'once', meaning a long time ago :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm 

One of my exe's got herpes.. It's not clear whether she got it while we were still together (I found out cheating was not uncommon for her) or after the breakup, but I used condoms everytime (Still do.. I advise you guys to do so too) and I got no symptoms whatsoever.. And I think I'd be able to see rash on my penis :shock:

I don't know about the media tho, if it's overestimated or not... I'd just watch out, use condoms.. Pretty much everthing you can do, really

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 pm 

fufe wrote:
One of my exe's got herpes.. It's not clear whether she got it while we were still together (I found out cheating was not uncommon for her) or after the breakup, but I used condoms everytime (Still do.. I advise you guys to do so too) and I got no symptoms whatsoever.. And I think I'd be able to see rash on my penis :shock:

I don't know about the media tho, if it's overestimated or not... I'd just watch out, use condoms.. Pretty much everthing you can do, really
That's thinking the condom prevents every STD or STI.

HIV / AIDS, herpes, chlamydia, mononucleosis, ... those are pretty scary names (at least they were/are? for me) ...

I had a classmate saying she got mononucleosis just by speaking too close with a female friend (saliva exchanged), she got one month in bed (it lowers your energy apparently).

Apparently, the only effect of chlamydia is to lower the fertility of a woman, so no dangerous to men. (taken from one of Jimmy Carr dvd, so maybe not true)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
fufe wrote:

That's thinking the condom prevents every STD or STI.

HIV / AIDS, herpes, chlamydia, mononucleosis, ... those are pretty scary names (at least they were/are? for me) ...

I had a classmate saying she got mononucleosis just by speaking too close with a female friend (saliva exchanged), she got one month in bed (it lowers your energy apparently).

Apparently, the only effect of chlamydia is to lower the fertility of a woman, so no dangerous to men. (taken from one of Jimmy Carr dvd, so maybe not true)
Yeah, I also heard about some cases, when somebody caught mononucleosis "just by breathing air".
Mononucleosis is strange illness... You can have it, have absolutely no syptoms, no danger, but you can infect somebody else who may suffer symptoms.

Yeah the condoms and HIV is pretty interesting topic, since they claim HIV virus is smaller then the holes in the condom (Yes, condom's surface has little holes - sperm is much bigger than those, so it doesn't go through). But thing is, there's been no real 100% HIV virus photo, none as far as I know...

Also my uncle who's been in war in Africa etc, he's got some vaccines he's not been told what it's for.. He himself suspects it may be secret vaccine against some diseases.

Yeah Herpes is dangerous but it's not life-threatening. It just makes your genitals look like shit sometime and it hurts, when the rash (or whatever it's called) comes...

Just some info you guys may not come across..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Merrick wrote:
Aids takes time to be detected.. he should doublecheck within a 12 month period.
Correction.

AIDS cannot be detected.

You show me something that detects it, I will be very very extremely impressed.

Perhaps you meant HIV... now that is a whole other can of worms, which test? which country? which standard? what time frame?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Merrick wrote:
Aids takes time to be detected.. he should doublecheck within a 12 month period.
Correction.

AIDS cannot be detected.

You show me something that detects it, I will be very very extremely impressed.

Perhaps you meant HIV... now that is a whole other can of worms, which test? which country? which standard? what time frame?
[ img ]

Glad to have read from you on this concern ...

And what are your views regarding the other STDs ?

Another societal/religious plan to stop fu**ing everyone ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 am 

I remember when I was taking a medic course, the EMT said HIV is harder to contract than you would think you need to be exposed to it on more than one occasion.

Still sketchy business. :|

Never put much thought into it though...I suppose there is a lot of room for someone with bad intentions to cause fear in people and use it for their own ends. Thats with anything though.