Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Marriage
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 am 

Hold on to your seats, folks.
--

Stephen Spielberg is Hollywood's most famed Director. He is commonly cited whenever anyone mentions filmmaking. His breakthrough success came in 1975 as he directed a small budget horror movie worth $9m. It just so happened that the film made $470m. The film?

Jaws.

It's sort of ironic that Spielberg is famous for big teethed animals that wanted to eat you alive because after his success with E.T and the Indiana Jones franchise, he met Amy Irving - one year after Jaws had released.

[ img ]

Irvine was best known at the time for the film 'Carrie' and love had clearly blossomed between the two...for three whole years. The couple split in 1979. Due to the sequences of events, there is enough evidence to support the view that she had been having an affair with her co-star Willie Nelson who she met whilst fiming Honeysuckle Rose. Needless to say, a relationship was confirmed almost immediately after the split with Spielberg.

Here he is at the time:

[ img ]

Not much has changed. Let's be honest, how far could he go really?

Spielberg moved on with his life and went on to do more films; Raiders of the Lost Arc (which would have featured Irving if it wasn't for...well...you know..) taking $389m at the box office, ET which took $792m, Poltergeist which managed $121m, Gremlins taking $153m and Indiana Jones; The Temple of Doom taking $333m.

Spielberg was on the run of his life. He'd already won Oscars and BAFTAs for his films and miraculously, the girl would return. It is indiscernible as to the time of her return and the eventual marriage but in 1985, Spielberg and Irvine married.

[ img ]

They had one child. His name was Max.

The magic number of three years passed before the inevitable divorce in 1989. Speilberg would stand to lose half of his $200m dollar fortu...

Oh, but wait...

....what's this?

Spielberg managed to get Irving to sign a prenuptial agreement before the marriage. But it was a prenuptial like no other. This was written on a napkin, by himself. Prenuptial agreements also do not usually have an expiration date but the law can make ways to get around this issue on several bases such as:

1) Drastic change in the income of one party

2) Not enough time given to the willing participant to consider the agreement, particularly with legal representation.

3) The State in which you live. For example, in the state of Maine, a pre-nuptial agreement expires after the birth of the first child. In other states, these agreements will expire after a number of years and couples who wish to continue the agreement will have to renew it.

The judge threw out the agreement. It is understood that on the basis of lack of time given to Irving to consider the document, no legal representation on either side of the parties, no official documentation (i.e a piece of paper) and quite possibly a loophole in relation to an expired prenumptual agreement....

....Spielberg STILL LOST half of his $200m dollar fortune.

The divorce is still to this day considered the third most costly divorce in celebrity history. Spielberg however did marry again in 1991, presumably with a better prenump. The marriage is still ongoing.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 am 

Yup, not even a prenup can save you.

So glad I'm never getting married. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

You know what ET would say?...

Here you go.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:04 pm 

Chad Kroeger proposes to Avril Lavigne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg1Y145w_DQ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

I was thinking to myself "If I get an insanely large ring, she just can't say no"

And he did, as you will see.. So did she.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
I was thinking to myself "If I get an insanely large ring, she just can't say no"

And he did, as you will see.. So did she.
@4:03
He is playing it safe using the flashy route... [the belief he is holding in his mind] => she's above him, and I mean way above in his mind. He is cattering to her feelings.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:52 pm 

Don't get married and get her to sign rent receipts. Say they're for tax purposes.

What I have no idea why she would be saying we're co living, she is a renter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:41 pm 

Ryan Giggs was born in Wales in 1973 and very early on in his now illustrious career he was offered a contract to play for the biggest club in England, Manchester United. He was not the only one. He came through the youth ranks with players who would prove to be part of a team that would become the greatest Man Utd team in history. Most notably alongside David Beckham, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes.

Nobody knew it at the time, but Giggs was going to be a superstar. His honers list is unbelievable:

13 English Premier League titles, 4 FA Cups, 9 Community Shields, 2 UEFA Champions League trophies, 2 UEFA Super Cups, 1 Intercontinental Cup and 1 FIFA Wold Club Cup.

Giggs was also known for being a model professional. Aside from the football, no one really cared that much about Giggs. He rarely gave any television interviews, rarely got into any trouble and most of the spotlight befell his teammate David Beckham. This is probably why that at the height of his career, in 2007, when he married Stacey Cooke, no one really noticed.

[ img ]

The couple went on to have two children; Liberty Beau Giggs and Zachary Joseph Giggs. One son and one daughter. Giggs continued his career at Manchester United whilst Beckham continued to make the headlines and Cristiano Ronaldo was sold to Real Madrid. His valuable contribution on the pitch was never taken for granted. He was the model professional.

That would be until Spring 2011, when rumours started to surface that a well known Premier League footballer had been having an affair with a UK Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas.

[ img ]

Thomas had reported to The Sun newspaper that she had an affair with a Premier League footballer for a total of six months but that she couldn't name him for legal reasons. Apparently, the culprit, whoever he might be, took out a Super Injunction granted by the High Court of England and Wales to prevent her or anyone else in the entire country from ever discussing the issue or who was involved in (un)said issue.

In one month, an estimated 75,000 people on twitter had named the individual who had taken out the injunction against the country. However, the country were still not allowed to talk about it as no public figure or press figure had given the name. Anybody who wasn't on twitter or didn't follow trending tweets really did not know who the person was. The people on twitter who had named the individual were all guilty and could be imprisoned for breaking the law. Believe it or not; most people didn't know because the press were not allowed to repeat it.

On 22 May 2011, the Scottish Herald printed this:

[ img ]

As it turned out, Giggs had managed to take an injunction out against England and Wales but totally forgot about Scotland. The Scottish Herald had named the player legally, allowing the Scottish people to know and discuss the issue. However, the injunction in England and Wales still stood. No newspaper or individual was allowed to discuss the issue or the individual inside the borders of England and Wales - so if you really really wanted to know who the player was, you'd have to take a trip to Scotland.

That was until a day later when Member of Parliament John Hemming stood up in the House of Commons and used his right as an MP in the form of Parliamentary Privilege to name Ryan Giggs as the footballer who had the affair with Imogen Thomas and had taken out a super injunction against the entire country.....well almost the entire country.

[ img ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEEiz19LSI

Ryan Giggs' life was now under serious attention. He always was a private person. He had worked so hard to keep out of the spotlight and now every newspaper, talk show and politician was talking about him. With such intense media spotlight, it was only through the logical unseen laws that this would happen:

[ img ]

Yes! Whilst he was busy taking out legal stop-talk over a six month affair with a total stranger, he happened to also be fucking his brother's wife for 8 years. No injunction here though and the press went to town on this.

Rhodri Giggs and Natasha had married in 2010 after dating for seven years or so and now that the opportunity had come from newspapers to dish the dirt on Ryan Giggs, Natasha Giggs couldn't help but sell her story to The Sun newspaper.

"At the beginning it was thrilling to know that someone as famous and admired as Ryan wanted to be in bed with me," The Sun quotes her as saying. "But by the end the whole thing had become so seedy".

"It stopped being fun. The thrill had gone and there was nothing romantic about it. Now I sleep alone in the bed I used to share with Rhodri and wish he was back in it with me."Rhodri left the home as soon as he found out.

Natasha continued: "I hope time can heal the pain I've caused. This has been the worst year of my life and I know I only have myself to blame for the way things turned out. I cheated on my husband with his own brother, who just happens to be one of the most famous men in Britain. It was never going to end any way other than badly."

Natasha also expressed regret at her "unforgivable" decision to let Rhodri discover their affair in a newspaper.

"I was such a coward. But I couldn't bear to tell Rhodri in person because it would have killed me to witness the terrible pain I'd caused him," she explained. "I knew his world was going to be blown to pieces and I didn't want to see him cry. I'm just focusing on the future. I spent my first wedding anniversary in bits. Now I'm hoping that by the time our second anniversary comes Rhodri will be back home with the children and me."

Ryan Giggs continued his outstanding performances on the pitch and still plays for Manchester United today. His marriage survived.

Rhodri Giggs and Natasha Giggs divorced, with the divorce filed for by Natasha herself.

Natasha Giggs has appeared on Celebrity Big Brother and garnered numerous media attention. Including this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUdmmFD1oTU

The Moral of the Story? If you're going to take out an inunction in the UK, make sure you get Scotland into the package deal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 pm 

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger 'bang' three times in the kitchen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWYSLZxcaso

Pregnant or not? If so, you guys have about 7 months to play Guess the Sex.

Chad Kroeger takes marriage advice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXtSxr2-GTc

The happy couple as separate:

[ img ]

The Lady of the Ring:

[ img ]

and the Leaning Tower of Kroeger:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm 

It's been so long I cannot even really remember what they're feeling that makes them act like that lol..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:48 pm 

This right here is the best bit of bullshit I've read in awhile! :lol: :

After Multiple Affairs, Pastor Ron Carpenter’s Wife Seeks Psychiatric Treatment

http://www.charismanews.com/us/41358-af ... -treatment

Because, as we all know, if a woman is a hoe something MUST be wrong with her that can be psychiatrically addressed. :roll:

Check out THIS picture posture! :P

[ img ]

:?

Related: http://www.inquisitr.com/996563/megachu ... ife-video/

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:14 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Did you catch some of the comments?
Jade Phoenix wrote:
I understand that there are Christians out there who may act like they are Holier than the mantel they wear on their heads, but there are good Christians, you just haven't either met one, or you've met one and thats it. Remember this... People who convert to Christianity are people from all walks of life, so you don't readily know who they are, just the persona they show, just like converted christians in the bible. It's almost like taking an oath, that you are going to change and shed that side of you that is impure to be a part of the Body of Christ. Converting to Christianity is just the first step, as in becoming a believer in Jesus. There's a whole other ball game after that. Certain "People" make a mockery of this way of life. But I tell you this, God is not mocked nor can he be mocked. So what is done in the Dark will come out into the light, but even then if one changes their ways and repent, as Jesus said it will be forgiven of him. I don't know this Pastors life story, nor care to know, that's between him, his wife and God Almighty. It's sad he told his congregation the details, which should have been kept out of the public eye. All I can say is God is and has always been about Love, and he hasn't changed. It is man who has many spots on his coat, who constantly change when the mood fits him.
LoreneFairchild wrote:
I am so sorry about this but I'm not sure it was his place to share his wife's story. She should have been the one who should have shared it when she was able to do so. He could have told his congregation there were serious problems and asked for their prayers without going in to all the details. I hope and pray they can find their way back to each other.
Sue W wrote:
It is definitely a stumbling block to those who are not members or attenders of this church. I wonder if this is how he treats those in the church who have been found to be in sin. This matter is to be handled as the Bible teaches church discipline. I believe, as a Christian women's counselor myself that she should be treated holistically, mind, body, spirit and emotions. Then, and only then, if she refuses to repent and continues in adultery does he have reason to divorce her. If a man is to love his wife as Christ loves the church, then he better be ready to take a bullet for her, in this case, this man is kicking her to the curb like garbage. No matter how long this has been going on, this pastor needs to do warfare and intercessory prayer for the sake of his marriage and be the covering that he is called to be for his wife.
Life IS GOOD! wrote:
Please.......he has verbally and emotionally abused this woman-AND-he IS destroying her reputation! Her story deserves to be heard!

Who needs help now?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 pm 

Jade Phoenix wrote:
All I can say is God is and has always been about Love, and he hasn't changed. It is man who has many spots on his coat, who constantly change when the mood fits him.
Sue W wrote:
If a man is to love his wife as Christ loves the church, then he better be ready to take a bullet for her, in this case, this man is kicking her to the curb like garbage.
Life IS GOOD! wrote:
Please.......he has verbally and emotionally abused this woman-AND-he IS destroying her reputation! Her story deserves to be heard!
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 pm 
Site Admin

^
Post above

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 am 

So glad I don`t have any of that shit to deal with :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 pm 

Dali wrote:
^
Post above

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 am 

Divorce! Everybody's doing it!

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/21/science ... ontagious/
Quote:
Are you a married person? Do you have friends and family outside of your relationship? Well then science has news for you.

According to a new study published in the journal Social Forces, the divorce of a friend or close relative dramatically increases the odds that your marriage will end in divorce, too.

Researchers at Brown University analyzed three decades of data on marriage, divorce and remarriage from thousands of residents of Framingham, Mass., and found that study participants were 75 percent more likely to become divorced if a friend is divorced, and 33 percent more likely to divorce if a friend of a friend ends his or her marriage.

“Approaching the epidemiology of divorce from the perspective of an epidemic may be apt in more ways than one,” writes lead researcher Rose McDermott. “The contagion of divorce can spread through a social network like a rumor, affecting friends up to two degrees removed.”

Scientists refer to the phenomenon as “social contagion,” and friends and family have been found to have a similar influence on other life decisions people make, like if and when to have children.

Interestingly, while researchers identified the “contagion” effect among relationships that are one and two steps removed (the participant’s friends and close family, as well as the friends and close family of the participant’s friends and close family), it ceases to have an impact among relationships that are three steps removed. That means, having a friend of a friend of a friend go through a divorce does not significantly change the likelihood that a person will divorce.

But, as Rich Morin at the Pew Research Center notes, researchers acknowledged that their study group was limited, and so their findings cannot be interpreted as nationally representative.

Researchers also suggested that if divorce is contagious, lasting relationships might be, too.

“We suggest that attending to the health of one’s friends’ marriages might serve to support and enhance the durability of one’s own relationship,” researchers concluded. “Although the evidence we present here is limited to a single network … marriages endure within the context of communities of healthy relationships and within the context of social networks that encourage and support such unions.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 am 

Divorce rates in countries as of present time:

United Kingdom - 47%
Ireland----------15%
France----------55%
Germany--------49%
Holland---------43%
Belgium---------71%
Spain-----------61%
Italy------------25%
Switzerland------51%
Portugal---------68%
Greece----------25%
Turkey----------20%
Cyprus----------28%
Sweden---------47%
Denmark--------46%
Norway----------44%
Czech Republic---66%
Hungary---------67%
Finland----------45%
Russia-----------51%

Iran-------------14%
Israel------------28%
Jordan-----------25%
Saudi Arabia------21%

China-----------22%
Japan-----------36%
Singapore-------28%
South Korea-----35%

United States-----53%
Canada----------48%

Mexico----------15%
Brazil-----------21%
Chile-------------3%
Columbia---------9%
Costa Rica--------47%
Cuba------------56%
Ecuador----------20%

Australia---------43%
New Zealand------42%

More available here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:19 pm 

Scarf wrote:

United Kingdom - 47%
so it seems your country is like the USA now (in the USA it's also close to 50%)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Scarf wrote:

United Kingdom - 47%
so it seems your country is like the USA now (in the USA it's also close to 50%)
...and? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!