Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Marriage
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm 

Courtney Cox had her marriage celebrated by the entire working group of the 'Friends' TV show by putting the name 'Arquette' as surnames for every lead-supporting actor at the introduction to the show. It was in commemoration for actor David Arquette.

[ img ]

She met him on the set of Scream - clearly, a love happy movie - and married him three years later. Somewhere, In between that time, she was dating the lead singer from Counting Crows, Adam Duritz. Cox gave birth to a baby girl five years later and all seemed well...until 2010. In October of that year, Cox and Arquette announced that they had separated. The term used was a "trial separation", closely followed by the words "still love each other deeply". The day after the announcement, Arquette strongly implied that he had not engaged sexually with Cox for over four months.

In a magazine interview, Coz said "We had done couples therapy in the past. We're not lazy about our marriage. We have the same arguments we've had for years. Some things just never change, and you should realize that the intriguing things you fall in love with will probably become the things that you don't like, and the very things that you'll be talking about for the rest of your relationship".

It should be noted that Arquette has had a known problem with alcoholism and took a trip to rehab at the start of this year. He revealed to David Letterman at the end of August that he had been sober for 245 days. He also stated in the interview in relation to his marriage that "we grew apart, and I advise everyone not to let that happen. I love her with all my heart, but we have compatibility issues", he explained. "I'm like wild and crazy and she's very calm. And it really started becoming apparent after 11 years".

The marriage has not yet ended in divorce. One would think that this was partially due to their daughter, Coco, who happens to be the Godchild of Jennifer Aniston.

This is one to watch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 pm 

Scarf wrote:
"still love each other deeply".
A lot of the couples in Holywood say that, yet despite of their 'love' they seperate....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 pm 

Sniper...you can still love and not be IN love, you know...Mr. Black and White thinker. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 am 

Quote:
you can still love and not be IN love, you know
I am glad you bring this up and say it in this way.

I have come to the conclusion that being IN LOVE has nothing to do with actually loving someone. Not necessarily anyway. You can care about people without being in love with them.

Being in love with someone (for me) often leads to jealousy. Jealousy is not love.

When you care about someone you respect their boundaries and choices more then when you are in love with someone. It's because you don't give a shit what they think about you (to a point), or what choices they make for themselves (to a point).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 am 

What Kidd is referring to is the truest form of love. Something that just simply exists and no further action is required for it to be demonstrated.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 am 

Scarf wrote:
What Kidd is referring to is the truest form of love. Something that just simply exists and no further action is required for it to be demonstrated.
I like this.. Love without attachment, right ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 am 

Quote:
Something that just simply exists and no further action is required for it to be demonstrated.
I like it to. Love without attachment indeed.

However:
You still only love or care about other people because of the value they give you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 am 

Gonzo wrote:
However:
You still only love or care about other people because of the value they give you!
Yeah.. Do you guys think that sometimes, even us, perceive the value unconsciously ? I believe that's happening to me right now.. I will elaborate in a new thread soon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 am 

Quote:
What Kidd is referring to is the truest form of love.
Caring about people, without being in love with them, is the truest form of value appreciation. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 am 

fufe wrote:
.. Love without attachment, right ?
Exactly right fufe. But also, love without any commitment or any form of visible demonstrable action.

No one should be able to see it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 am 

Wayne Rooney first laid his claim to fame after he scored a hat-trick on his debut for Manchester United.

Actually he didn't.

Rooney started his footballing career playing for Everton. A club based in Liverpool, England. He became a household name at the tender age of sixteen after he did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuRg9AzmLo

That was the first time Wayne Rooney had his first taste of Premier League success. The success brought him all the trappings of a footballers life, including a girlfriend. It was a girl he had known since his school days. Her name was Coleen McLoughlin. Apparently, the relationship had started after they had both turned sixteen.

Fancy that.

At the age of eighteen, Rooney signed for Manchester United, the biggest club side in England. Coincidentally, McLoughlin had decided that Rooney was the one she should spend the rest of her life with and the couple become engaged soon after. Despite the apparent closeness in the relationship, Rooney's fierce sexual appetite had not yet been satiated. Not long after his engagement, it was reported that he had been using the services of two prostitutes. One was a 48-year-old grandmother in a rubber catsuit and the other was a mother-of-six who dressed up for him as a cowgirl. It was understood that he went to a massage parlour in the Liverpool suburb of Aigburth about ten times and paid £45 per visit. This was a reasonable price for Rooney, who was earning £55,000 a week.

Rooney issued a public apology, stating: 'Foolish as it now seems, I did on occasions visit massage parlours and prostitutes. It was at a time when I was very young and immature and before I had settled down with Coleen. I now regret it deeply and hope people may understand it was the sort of mistake you make when you are young and stupid.'

Rooney was mocked regularly in the popular press as being a 'granny shagger'.

:mrgreen:

However this did not stop Rooney's rise as one of Europe's finest footballers. He was already playing for England and had established himself as a key member of the squad. Rooney eventually married McLoughlin in 2008.

[ img ]

There are many pictures that are similar to the above. When they are together, they appear to be completely apart from each other. Here's another one:

[ img ]

and another:

[ img ]

McLoughlin gave birth to Rooney's son in 2009. The couple seemed settled but despite the marriage and the baby, Rooney's private life couldn't stay still. In 2010, the England manager was asked if Rooney would be able to play for England as normal due to 'allegations about his private life in the media'. What were these allegations?

Sexual, of course.

A woman named Jennifer Thompson claimed to the press that she had slept with Wayne Rooney. The woman was understood to be a high priced prostitute who charged her clients £1,200 per night.

[ img ]

Rooney was understood to have used her services regularly during the time his wife was pregnant, eventually paying large sums of money for her services. The first interaction between them apparently transpired at a nightclub where Rooney was alleged to have told Thompson "I want you", to which she responded, "not unless you pay". None of these allegations were ever confirmed, however, upon these revelations, Rooney was notably demoralised. He had even been dropped by his manager for the team on the basis that his "head was not in the right place". He was once again, the mockery of English football. In one of the matches missed by Rooney while he was 'sorting out his head', somebody brought a blow up doll to the stadium and lost control of it. The doll floated into the air and whilst making a downward trajectory to the ground, the fans chanted 'Rooney!, Rooney!, Rooney!'

:mrgreen:

The marriage was considered to be in serious doubt along with his career at Manchester United. However, one should note that since McLoughlin has been married to Rooney, she has acquired the following:

- £500,000 contract to be the face of the LG Electronics Chocolate mobile phone advertising campaign.
- £1.5 million deal with Nike Women Sportswear
- £2 million arrangement with Harper Collins to write a style book
- £1.5 million deal to be the face of Asda Supermarket chain
- £150,000 to make a documentary about her upbringing called Coleen's Mimsy
- £2 million clothing deal with Littlewoods
- An autobiography

Her net worth is understood to be £8 million and rising.

The marriage survived.

The most intriguing lesson to be learnt here is not McLoughlin's business acumen. It is that no matter how talented you are, how famous you are, how rich you are or how current you are; money can only buy sex...and nothing more.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 am 

Scarf wrote:

The most intriguing lesson to be learnt here is not McLoughlin's business acumen. It is that no matter how talented you are, how famous you are, how rich you are or how current you are; money can only buy sex...and nothing more.
This is reminiscent of Ashley Cole, could you elaborate on that last part though? I don't follow.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 pm 
Site Admin

She was clever, she saw a massive cash cow and landed it.

She would have been foolish to let go earlier. At some point he will become superfluous though.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:52 pm 

Indeed. She timed everything to perfection too.
Alchemist wrote:
Scarf wrote:

....could you elaborate on that last part though? I don't follow.
Our good friend, Agent Smith, would be happy to tell you to get on that hamster wheel and make as much money as possible. This will get you the big reward of women.

The only problem here is that if a girl doesn't like you, you have no chance, regardless of how much money you've got. Look at Rooney, his wife clearly doesn't love him, she's just using him and as far as other women are concerned, no woman will touch Rooney unless he pays up.

Despite all of Rooney's success, no woman is interested in him. Not even his wife.

PS We are coming to Ashley Cole. He is a very big player in this game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:50 pm 

@Scarf I have a question:

since he is a big celebrity and all, why does he need to spend money on prostitutes?

If for example Tom Cruise or David Beckham wanted to cheat (and David did...), there are plenty of girls who would love to give them sexual faviors just because of their social status....

so I don't get it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:53 pm 

Because sex is merely a want not a need. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 am 

Sniper wrote:
since he is a big celebrity and all, why does he need to spend money on prostitutes?

If for example Tom Cruise or David Beckham wanted to cheat (and David did...), there are plenty of girls who would love to give them sexual faviors just because of their social status....

so I don't get it

Since when did Wayne Rooney have the same social status as David Beckham or Tom Cruise?

If you are going to play the game at that level, you have to be big enough to pull it off.

Wayne Rooney has money. Big deal.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm 

I have had to take time away from my current article to bring you breaking news.

[ img ]

Apparently, the marriage between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries has come to an end. Kardashian filed for divorce on Halloween, which makes the the marriage 72 days old (younger than the length of the engagement which was 85 days). Kardashain denies that the marriage was a stunt stating 'I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!'

'Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon.

'I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have.

'I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.'

As you can see, nothing Kardashian has said makes any sense at all. The official reason given is 'irreconcilable differences'. It was understood that she was 'sick of his partying', which is interesting in itself considering that she is known for arranging and attending parties on a regular basis. The ring that was placed on her finger by Humphries was worth $2m. The reaction of the public was strong insinuating that the marriage was a hoax. Despite all this, Humphries hasn't seem to have yet understood the reality of the ordeal stating 'I love my wife and I am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I am committed to this marriage...I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it work".

In addition to the divorce, Kardashian has also declared the opening of her new clothing store; Kardashian Khaos.

Kardashian made a $20m profit off of the wedding alone. By my estimation, she will walk out of the marriage a total of $70m better off once the divorce is finalised.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 pm 
I've been thinking lately that increasing divorce rates have to do with people being more mobile. Either people moving away from family or family moving away from them, often seeking work opportunity. Our support structures are becoming weaker. The more mobile a person is, I think, the less permanent everything becomes. Be it property or relationships. This isn't a problem if one is able to adapt. This will involve being alone at times though. We are tribal/social creatures so this is difficult for most people to deal with.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Kardashian made a $20m profit off of the wedding alone. By my estimation, she will walk out of the marriage a total of $70m better off once the divorce is finalised.
"It netted the couple reported $18m just from magazine deals, TV coverage and endorsements - that's $250,000 every day." (not a bad deal :lol: )

Also her show got more ratings because of the wedding...

so she got an upgrade in money and status