Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 pm 

Check this video out, energy may not be so full of hooey

http://leanhybridmuscle.com/muscle/power-confidence-ae/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm 

What is this? A hooey defense crusade? :lol:

I'm not saying that all of this holistic mysticism is hooey...what I'm saying is if it is being used as a distractor because someone can't and/or won't face the truth, then it is ultimately causing much more harm than good. The sooner the harsh truths of reality/society are faced, the sooner one can begin learning to operate within the system.

Neo wasn't Superman when he wasn't jacked in...it was only WITHIN The Matrix that he could perform inhuman feats of strength and dexterity. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I'm not saying that all of this holistic mysticism is hooey...what I'm saying is if it is being used as a distractor because someone can't and/or won't face the truth, then it is ultimately causing much more harm than good. The sooner the harsh truths of reality/society are faced, the sooner one can begin learning to operate within the system.

Neo wasn't Superman when he wasn't jacked in...it was only WITHIN The Matrix that he could perform inhuman feats of strength and dexterity. :ugeek:
and because of this, he was revered as a God in the Real world :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

If you looked at the video this has nothing to really do with chakras ( it does but it really doesn't) it has a lot more to do with the nervous system how it operates and how to activate & maximize it for strength training.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 pm 

I didn't...I was responding to your opener. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I didn't...I was responding to your opener. :ugeek:

:| And here I was thinking the Kidd was an open minded fellow this is the practicality chakras and how we can really make use of really the entire nervous system to resistance training and seeing fast results in our workout programs and making sure we aren't injuring ourselves. That's only the tip of the iceberg check it out you'll thank me later.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 am 

Your response does not diminish the point I made. I'm not discounting this post...I'm just hammering a point home... :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Your response does not diminish the point I made. I'm not discounting this post...I'm just hammering a point home... :geek:
What point would that be I learned my lesson from following that B.S. before this was just to take all the mysticism out of it what they call root chairs for example is is coccygeal or however you spell the shit. They have a whole bunch of nerve endings which causes them to act the way they act. I don't know I forgot I had so much going today between my job and getting ready for this rough transition, my brain is scattered right now. Anyway if you still don't believe it after watching the video its on you.

I will look it over once more once I have head screwed on straight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:49 am 

As I stated I'm not knocking the video...AT ALL...still haven't even watched it yet. The point I was making was more for AZT to bump into but if the shoe fits. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 am 

I got you now its been clarified :oops: , and the shoe has gotten too big for me to wear a long time ago :? I have moved on

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
As I stated I'm not knocking the video...AT ALL...still haven't even watched it yet. The point I was making was more for AZT to bump into but if the shoe fits. :mrgreen:
I did bump in to it and I get it. No more chakras, no more enlightenment, no more self help books just getting on with my life.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I did bump in to it and I get it. No more chakras, no more enlightenment, no more self help books just getting on with my life.
Let's hope so this time. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 am 

You still didn't look at the video did you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm 
Even if the video is good it just seems like the dude is just trying to sell some product.

It didn't sound scientific from part that I watched.

He also didn't jump directly into what the meat of the video is about.

I give him the benefit of the doubt that he is well built and physically well trained.

That part of video, just seeing him look huge, is enough information to know excercise is good for you.