Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Becoming INTERESTING!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm 
Looking for more insight on becoming more interesting, for myself...I suppose it's some resistance to things in my mind...but I wanna find other things (besides women) that may be worth-while to further pursue as hobbies/interests, lets share!!

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:39 pm 

i'm learning to eat dog food :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 pm 

hey Ryan,

I have always been interested and read a lot of Eastern and Western philosophy.
Even the stuff we talk about here is like the philosophy of men, women and the social dynamics :)

I also did martial arts and meditation in the past. I will get back to those things when I finish my studies and have more time.

what about you?

what do you like?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm 
You know...I feel I'm kinda going through this phase at the moment where I need to discover my true passions in life... I've been having a lot of urge lately for martial arts. But I love traveling, though I don't have money, and I like stuff dealing with the paranormal. Arts are enjoyable too and I'm going with a sweet woman to a painting/drinking class this weekend. I'm a big Hookah fanatic! ;P Ohh perhaps cooking ;) Just looking for some inspiration, I suppose you could say.

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm 

Sniper wrote:
hey Ryan,

I have always been interested and read a lot of Eastern and Western philosophy.
Even the stuff we talk about here is like the philosophy of men, women and the social dynamics :)

I also did martial arts and meditation in the past. I will get back to those things when I finish my studies and have more time.

what about you?

what do you like?
what kind of meditation do you recommend ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm 
Yoga is another I want to get into when I have the money to be able to afford the classes....

Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 pm 

Ryan wrote:
Yoga is another I want to get into when I have the money to be able to afford the classes....

Ryan
i was talking to sniper :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm 
As was I ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:53 am 
Site Admin

I do a lot of boxing and I have dropped like 56.8 pounds, and I feel like a fucking monster and I inspire a lot of respect in the gym I go. And I feel like whatever :lol:

Also I like to sing, and play guitar, and reading like a machine with poor retention. :oops:

I would ask the guys in here:

IF you could meet you one evening, and starting to chat with yourself.
Would you invite you to drink some beers and further initiate some solid-and-everlasting friendship...?
And say in the end of the night WHAT AN INTERESTING MOTHERFUCKER I MET! (No hommo)

START WITH YOURSELF, DATE YOURSELF, RESPECT YOURSELF. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:40 am 

Ryan wrote:

Ryan
Where do you live? Yoga classes are pretty cheap where I am

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 am 
I live outside Atlanta but right now I have a big debt problem ;P though it's something I'd like to get into later on when I'm more financially stable.

Perhaps, I'm going to look into cooking classes too =)

Ryan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 am 

Ryan wrote:
I have a big debt problem
My suggestion. Do whatever you can to handle this. Because stress (in this case financial) usually hinders to live a happy/peacefull life. Which is more important then having the latest new car/cool house/etc.., because the happiness a for example new car brings usually doesn't compare to the unhapiness/stress financial problems bring to life.

On the defense side of money. Also, learning to budget (if you can't do it) and tracking your budget is very important id you're looking for a way out of debt. So I would advice to start doing that.
On the attack side of money. Trying to find ways to make more/extra money can be helpfull also.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm 

I used to be in to performing arts which is a fun way to meet people and lose inhibitions and stage fright.
I've gotten in to meditation lately and Mysticism which is an interesting spiritual path.
I've also gotten in to white magick trances which is really cool, and channeling which isn't as fake as the TV wants you to think it is! I've a post on RELM where I freaked everyone out with a post on being possessed by demons:P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 am 

Ryan wrote:
I live outside Atlanta but right now I have a big debt problem ;P though it's something I'd like to get into later on when I'm more financially stable.

Perhaps, I'm going to look into cooking classes too =)

Ryan
Check out Yoga Today they have a bunch of free videos on their site and youtube.