Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm 

unsuspecting women in casual setting trying to mask their piquing interest as they steal glances at a waiters crotch :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4s-PqiIs7M

I mostly enjoyed the expressions the older lady made as she asked for a recap of the menu.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:17 pm 

Awesome...especially the end when all of those bitches were lying through their teeth. :lol:

Good find. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:22 pm 

and there was no gaps in those teeth! so you know they asses was reaching for them excuses! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:24 pm 

...and THAT'S why you shouldn't take advice from women...class DISSMISSED! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:27 pm 

I couldn't help but wonder if this whole thing was staged. HOWEVER, their reactions are so demonstrative of various types of female deception that it sorta makes me believe it WASN'T staged - in fact if it was, the person who wrote the script sure knows a fuck of a lot about the Matrix. Nice one, Prodigy.

The only one who was forthright about what she was seeing, and was actually willing to discuss it with the waiter, while it was happening, was the old woman. ;)
The Kidd!! wrote:
...and THAT'S why you shouldn't take advice from women...class DISSMISSED! :twisted:
I used to think that women's deceit (the fuckers lie about pretty much EVERYTHING!) was subconscious - like a 'quirk' in their psyche meant to test us men and to ultimately evolve the species through natural selection or some such shit.....

.....but very lately i've been seeing evidence that this is conscious, PREMEDITATED. [Could still be natural selection at work, though.....] It's as if these days I somehow disarm them briefly, then halfway through telling me the truth they catch themselves and revert back to lies & misdirection. I get a feeling in my gut that they're reading from a script when they do this shit, and I had that feeling at the end of this video.

Especially the very last woman to speak on the video - she was the BIGGEST liar of all.

Fuckers. :lol:

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
+1

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am dying these bitches are cold lying they just don't want to look like sluts on world wide television. As The Kidd!! says action speaks louder than words.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:52 pm 

Resonance wrote:
they just don't want to look like sluts on world wide television.
Exactly.

@Roark, I also think it's premeditated but the misdirection gets annoying sometimes, especially when I call on bullshit and they still try so hard to be convincing, half-expecting me to realign to THEIR way of thinking :roll:, sometimes I think they actually believe their own bullshit.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."