Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyoGGUXP7EM

I can't believe I used to follow every word these guys said, now it's just comical.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

I used to listen to this stake eaters too.
Be careful. :lol:

Also whatch this with discerning eyes:
http://jezebel.com/5980600/prominent-%C ... up%C2%ADid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 am 

There are some valid points in this video :geek: keyword being some but the advice they give :? I would do just the opposite. You should listen to it again and see if you can figure out if you heard what I heard.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:39 am 

Resonance wrote:
There are some valid points in this video :geek: keyword being some but the advice they give :? I would do just the opposite. You should listen to it again and see if you can figure out if you heard what I heard.
The one thing that did hit a cord with me was when he said something like "to many alternatives screws you over. You end up choosing neither, and just be completly passive". This has been a big problem for me lately, which I'am working on.

But it was something fake about the overall vibe in this video. They were being politically correct, I guess because they have to be...

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:20 am 
Site Admin

For example those pejorative terms they use for the guys in the matrix, to lure them into their pua group:

* Chode (if your not getting laid and blame the girls for that matter)
* Pathetic (if you hate woman, for the aforementioned reasons)
* Coming from a wounded place (because never materialized in something you deem "worthy")

These are the axial terms they use to make feel bad a group of clueless and confused males. And for they to join them and "succeed"

There's nothing wrong with coming from a wounded place IF you rise above that, and you poignantly walk towards the self respect and then avoid to not get stuck in the many pitfalls this series of realizations have (hatred, misoginy, chauvinism) because that still is victim mentality, and then you pass this phases like in a video game but with the acquired knowgledge and the wise eye to discern shit from gold.

... Yet they fail to realize the overall general situation of the population in the matrix where the girls have all the power (momentarily, see MVT), and that they have to live like that and accept it for all his life then he suggest to love girls unconditionaly (he says for getting laid), for me that's just a direct path to destruction also. I would also say they're politically correct but for the wrong reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 am 

The GK2 wrote:
Resonance wrote:
The one thing that did hit a cord with me was when he said something like "to many alternatives screws you over. You end up choosing neither, and just be completly passive. This has been a big problem for me lately, which I'am working on.

But it was something fake about the overall vibe in this video. They were being politically correct, I guess because they have to be...
Paralyzed by choice!