Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:34 am 
Site Admin

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm 

This is the single greatest thing I have ever witnessed. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm 

Just to clear things up, it's a prank.

Funny thing : on the youtube video of Adele, the top comment is "I came here from crazy tattoo chick."

Nice thread :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:

Funny thing : on the youtube video of Adele, the top comment is "I came here from crazy tattoo chick."

Nice thread :D
Well then comedy section here goes.

Although I didn't doubt that a pshyco girl like this exists, if not more unbalanced.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:54 am 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
"Its a funny thing, I noticed that when people are joking theyre usually dead serious, and when theyre dead serious its usually pretty funny." - Jim Morrison

I see no prank, open your eyes.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 am 

alright, whatever it is - it's funny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 am 

peregrinus wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
"Its a funny thing, I noticed that when people are joking theyre usually dead serious, and when theyre dead serious its usually pretty funny." - Jim Morrison

I see no prank, open your eyes.
It's a prank in the litteral sense (he created the girl and some friends to post comments and see the credulity of his real friends)

However, I totally agree that it the comments are spot on accurate on the male / female logic as Dali refers it to.

But maybe I missed something ...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Well I think this one is not a prank, just a extremely needy woman texting some guy.
Description: This is only PART (!!!) of a string of texts from a young woman after only one (1!) date.
[ img ]

Note: Use magnifying glass if you have one, or zoom.
Source: failblog.org :x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm 

She is a classified psycho :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm 
Resonance wrote:
She is a classified psycho :shock:
Read between the lines. She is not a psycho.

1. Her principles on interacting are weak.

2. She's a girl who takes initiative, but because her principles are she frequently has to go back on them.

3. She views text messages as a dialogue rather than a package which, seemingly scary, is a feature that is shared by lots of women, but other women don't exacerbate the problem.

4. She doesn't know how to package what she says and because she views text messages as a dialogue we have our reason as to why she sends lots of text messages.

5. She is suspicious. Really I mean that she critical or uses critical thinking. Look at her first messages.

6. Because of (5) we have reason to justify why her principles are weak. She is critical when it comes to men, but she is more critical of herself. Thus, she comes comes to question herself and her actions.

7. Because of (5) and (6) it can be argued that she is either out of the matrix because of another male or because certain factors have brought this change like being ugly to other people or being shy or being unable to achieve ends through other means (we'll get to other means in a second).

8. Because of (5),(6), (7), she reverts to logic. Hence, her drive to use logic makes her examine her actions and thoughts, combined with weak principles, we have the reason as to why switches her decisions in the interaction. Emotionally, she does not want to be with the man. Logically, she does not want to lose a relationship.

Second, it can also be argued that emotions are not fluid. Her emotions are clouded. Thus, she reverts to the best tactic logically. Waiting on him and showing interest, to achieve her ends because she cannot do it through other means (we'll get to other means in a second).

Third, it can be argued that she does emotionally want to be with him a meta-sense because she offers supplication (think ice skating), and she genuinely cares because she is giving him lots of text messages. However, this analysis would be incorrect because it assumes clarity of emotion which, barring unforeseen circumstances, would lead her to use one logical method to get his favor. For example, think about when you used to be a symp. You would call and text, but you wouldn't overdue the calls and texts in the manner that she's doing it.

In the end, if she complied and responded to your calls and texts the logical end would be to treat her to dinner or a movie etc. That method ends in reward which, in this case and all other cases of symping, is supplication. Her actions do not follow this script that is true to both men and women who do not have the balance of power. Thus, it is better to believe that she is emotionally confused or that the she does not like him emotionally, but she likes the relationship emotionally or logically.

9. Because of (8)'s first two conclusions it is the case that she cannot achieve her ends through other means like other women. Other means are persuasion, manipulation, verbal influence, space manipulation, indirect motivators etc. She has a low social control or manipulation IQ.

Our evidence is that she says that other men don't want to have anything to do with her after sex.
Her actions have the quality to keep men around, but the men do not care for the quality or the kind of actions she offering. Second, the quality of her actions lead to over-stimulation because of the way the matrix is setup. There is no evidence to indicate that she over calls and over texts every guy she's even though we came to general conclusion about why she's over texting him. The virtue of (8)'s first two conclusions are the only frameworks where we will actually see her act in this manner. Because we can't know how many guy's fall under the first two conclusions of (8). The only the precise conclusion that we have is that she is generally emotionally confused or emotionally distant.

Women are supposed to be passive etc. Thus, tactics like direct requests, supplication, taking the lead, demonstrating emotional dependence etc. are right up her alley.

THOSE ACTIONS ARE WHAT SYMP ASS MEN DO. It goes to show that even symp. ass men don't like their self just like women don't like them because aren't willing to accept a woman that acts in the same manner as they do.

I guarantee you that this bitch isn't a psycho. That is the shit a square ass man would believe. The bitch is only a psycho if you can't make her learn new behavior, and she said " I care about you Kevin, so if u don't want to see me anymore, please tell me. And I give u my word. I won't call/text u anymore." The subtext is that she's willing to do anything for him. I will say that attempting to alter her behavior is a bad idea until a person clears up her perpetual emotional confusion. That shit could be disastrous.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:39 pm 

Ummm no rkd...that bitch CRAY. :?

Sure if that dude wanted to (or could), he could run her pockets...but I know that I wouldn't want to have to deal with and manage all that crazy on a regular basis. Too much work for too little return. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Dali: good example....

Wow rkd1990. What can I say?
rkd1990 wrote:
4. She doesn't know how to package what she says and because she views text messages as a dialogue we have our reason as to why she sends lots of text messages.
A dialogue is a two way thing. She is not allowing the other side. She is taking up all the space all by herself.
rkd1990 wrote:
5. She is suspicious. Really I mean that she critical or uses critical thinking. Look at her first messages.
Does she?
rkd1990 wrote:
She is critical when it comes to men, but she is more critical of herself. Thus, she comes comes to question herself and her actions.
I do not see evidence of her being critical of her actions. Not once does she consider the implications of her actions or movements. For example: camping out at his house when he has already said he is busy.
rkd1990 wrote:
Because of (5) and (6) it can be argued that she is either out of the matrix because of another male or because certain factors have brought this change
I strongly disagree with this, particularly the highlighted part.
rkd1990 wrote:
she reverts to logic.
I see no logic, I see emotion.
Where is the logic?
rkd1990 wrote:
Waiting on him and showing interest
She is not 'waiting' on him.
Read it again, carefully.
rkd1990 wrote:
Third, it can be argued that she does emotionally want to be with him a meta-sense because she offers supplication (think ice skating),
To me, this was not a sign of supplication, it was bait, quite a difference.
rkd1990 wrote:
There is no evidence to indicate that she over calls and over texts every guy she's even though we came to general conclusion about why she's over texting him.
There is, I would wager a lot that this is a habitual behaviour from her, not a one off.
rkd1990 wrote:
I guarantee you that this bitch isn't a psycho.
Interesting.
rkd1990 wrote:
The bitch is only a psycho if you can't make her learn new behavior
rkd1990 wrote:
I will say that attempting to alter her behavior is a bad idea until a person clears up her perpetual emotional confusion.
Make up your mind.

Good Luck with those girls if you choose to play with them

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 pm 
Maybe I'm too trusting. :lol: