Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 am 

[ img ]

actually, I don't think it's so funny :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm 

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=yoda+twil ... 29,r:0,s:0

Tried to embed that image using the embed commands from your post above but it failed. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Tried to embed that image using the embed commands from your post above but it failed. :|
There, [ img ]

Last edited by GoldenBoy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 pm 

I agree that it looks sad in appearance (I was "forced" to watch the first Twilight, just to prove the point "Is it a girl movie ?", Enough to say good that I had my transat coz i slept like a king ...), but I think Rambo was a MALE MODEL whereas Twilight is a FEMALE FANTASY.

Now another thing, even though the 60-80's men had "real" men model, enough to look at the mgtow forum (the one with the divorced men ... hopefully I typed it right) to see that it has only a limited influence ...

There are other male movies nowadays (Expendables, Jason Statham movies, Warrior, Ip Man ...), and Twilight probably had a 99% girl viewing ratio (I hopefully believe ...).

Some things for you :
- Don't focus on with what the male gender is influenced, because you can't do anything against it (appart from this forum and making good male movies)
- You can be glad, when women will understand that it's not the type of men that they NEED, they'll come back to YOU !
- Anyone can only be influenced by what he ACCEPTS to be influenced with...

PS : You're right, it's not funny at all, but nothing to raise an eyebrow (I'm sure you already knew everything this image can tell)

PPS : Sorry for the two messages ... I tried to organise it as though it was two different messages, but I wanted to edit the first one and I quoted it, well it's really time for me to sleep :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Now another thing, even though the 60-80's men had "real" men model, enough to look at the mgtow forum (the one with the divorced men ... hopefully I typed it right) to see that it has only a limited influence ...
good point man.

maybe in the 60-80's the men models were too much macho and didn't show feelings- so now we have the other extreme.

But that's just my two cents

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm 

There are still cool movie heroes, like Bruce wayne (Batman), or Thor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm 

I wasn't even thinking about that when I saw Twilight, I actually liked the first film. :p

Lightening up on some of this shit is key I think, if you can enjoy it without getting influenced or pissed off cuz you can't do anything about it programming other men, you're no longer one of those guys anyways so fuckit.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."