Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Am I doing it right?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 pm 

I'm thinking of trying natural grounding. I think I've got the basics down...

I have to pull my joint while watching something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Or can I just cup my junk through the clothes?

I think it's working. I feel funny. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Am I doing it right?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 pm 

Somebody please move this to the comedy section before someone gets the wrong idea. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 pm 

@Kidd and Ruffneck, I got something for you....

this is taken from Realm (Rion's forum).

This is a post by a guy who does 'natural grounding' a lot....

Note: I'm not making fun of 'that guy' or putting him down. The problem is he still beleives in Rion's BS and Natural grounding. The poor guy is just lost that's all.

I invited him here a long time ago and he didn't come- the reason he said was: this forum is too much negative (or something like that..)

anyway his post on Realm was, here we go:
Quote:
Everything is clear now....

After going out and getting around 15 numbers in 2 weeks and then not getting a single date. Then a girl gives me her number without me even asking and then doesn't reply when I text her. lol.

At first I thought ok, they are masculine. They lack that feminine response that I get so easily from other women (edit: he means the women he met while he was in Thailand..), They must be men. But, wait, they aren't really men.

A man hating feminist who thinks she can only be powerful as a man (quite ironic since her true power is in her femininity) could only dream of having the power I carry in my loins. The seed of life itself. No, They aren't men.

So are they women? I even considered they might just be asexual like a plant lol. Well, I suppose they do have the biological parts. So they'd have to be women. But, they seem to deny their own biological mating response.

But, why? What separates them from foreign women? Why are both men and women so confused in the west?

IGNORANCE. They are sexually ignorant. They don't understand true sexuality. Just like us they have been raised and conditioned into ignorance.

Ok great. How do you deal with that? How do you deal with an ignorant person?

Quite simply really. You educate them. Not with words but with your sexual energy. You can GIVE them HIGHER SEXUAL CONSCIOUSNESS.

Whether they accept this gift or not, or if you get anything in return is irrelevant. It's not the point. The gift you can give is priceless.

So stop trying to get anything from them. You can't really get something from them unless they give it to you themselves. And that's for them to decide not you. It's not your job. It's theirs. It takes 2 people to come together mutually to form a relationship.

Instead, come from a higher place of knowing and give them the gift that they are missing. It's already there, they just aren't conscious of it.
Well, I sure hope that guy joins us here one day :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 pm 

Sniper wrote:
that dude wrote:
Whether they accept this gift or not, or if you get anything in return is irrelevant. It's not the point. The gift you can give is priceless.

So stop trying to get anything from them. You can't really get something from them unless they give it to you themselves. And that's for them to decide not you. It's not your job. It's theirs. It takes 2 people to come together mutually to form a relationship.
This part here suggests that he's on the right track. I think he might be worthy of a little arm twisting. It's like he's almost halfway there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm 

Ruffneck wrote:
Sniper wrote:
that dude wrote:

This part here suggests that he's on the right track. I think he might be worthy of a little arm twisting. It's like he's almost halfway there.
yea now if he decides to take the next step or not is up to him....

but in order to take the next step he can't sit and dream about cute Asian smiley girls. He first has to see the dark side of women before he can step into the light ;)

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm 

Sniper wrote:
yea now if he decides to take the next step or not is up to him....
[ img ]

What's that supposed to mean?

...he has to make out with his sister?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 pm 

[ img ]
[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:22 pm 

lol :lol:
Ruffneck, you made my day

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Done

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 am 

He isn't ready for the red pill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm 

[ img ]
http://www.sexylosers.com

Everybit as funny as achewood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:56 pm 

This guy has been a follower of Rion for 4 years.....escalation of commitment. The longer you've been following an ideology, the more money & time invested in it, the harder it will be to break.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:04 pm 

New York 152 wrote:
This guy has been a follower of Rion for 4 years.....escalation of commitment. The longer you've been following an ideology, the more money & time invested in it, the harder it will be to break.
That's an external locus of control. :?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am 

New York 152 wrote:
well someone just sent me an email (telling me about that guy again and that maybe I should try to bring him here one last time....)

here is a follow up post by the same guy (who wrote the first post). On his first post he said 'don't give up on western women and give them energy'. Now here is what he wrote three weeks later on the same thread:
Quote:
FYI, I ended up just letting go of western women completely.

I have physical values but, don't enjoy interacting with them romantically. They are aloof at best and flake 100% of the time. I've been rejected in just about every way possible lol.

It's just not productive to waste time on them anymore. Especially when I can date models in other countries with zero effort.

I'm still friendly with them and I enjoy their form. I hold no grudges. I still do have compassion for them because I know deep down they are confused and it's not really their fault. I know there's nothing wrong with me anyways and I actually feel sorry for them.

If they do their part then they might have a chance with me. But, they will have to do pretty much all the work at this point. I'm simply not interested anymore.

I feel a great burden lifted. I'm much more free to just enjoy things now without worry.

4 years of following Rion and doing natural grounding: this is the end result- giving up on western women.
chee, that's really something to look forward to :roll:

@Ruffneck
happy grounding brother.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:16 am 

As a means to an end; SOMETHING seems to have worked for this guy in question. Just as water flows downhill to the sea, he has ended up at a place of detached indifference. Water in nature will take the path of least resistance, but for many dudes who go the community way, it is an unnatural (uphill) path. The struggle, the failures, the confusion ,all these difficulties, as water flowing uphill.

It seems to me that one can follow the path of least resistance, and never end up at the sea. One can be content to flow to wherever one ends up and stagnate there. Or, one can take the uphill path and go farther from their troubles.

I regard this cat as in the right place now (if he truly represents what he is saying, rather than just trying to convince himself of it), other than the fact that he might have to let go of some animosity towards industrialized women. Paradoxically; for this cat it was the failure of NG that has him close to success.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 am 

Well said, Ruffy. 8-)

When all men finally reach that breaking point, we shall be here...waiting for them. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 am 

8-)

That's how we do +grin+

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am 

@Ruffneck

well said. However he has to know that women are women (no matter which country they are from...).
He still has to let go of the idea that Thai women are perfect, he has to let go of the idea that the Thai women he was with in Thailand (even if they looked liked models) were not after his 'energy' (due to natural grounding), he has to learn to be pimp tight (having women on his terms no matter what country the women are from).

So he still has some work to do. To dismiss western women and think that Thai women are perfect and wanted him because of 'natural grounding' and not because of the social value he has in Thaialnd - does not show he is there (at indifference) just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 am 

Sniper, he's closer to indifference than not.

He just has to expand it beyond Western women.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."