Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:00 am 

http://www.theattractionforums.com/fiel ... apped.html

'P3rfectionist' trying the 'slap or fuck method' (very direct approach):
Quote:
Day 20, Demonic confidence 'do u wanna fuck' (I got slapped)

I originally sent this to lucas west at demonic confidence.com via email but he didn't reply so i figured u guys could help me out.

So on day 20 I decided to do the slap or fuck method directly for the first time, and it ended up in a really sticky situation,

i approached a woman with the 'do u wanna fuck' opener and she got pissed and told me to fuck off, btw she was with herself at the time and her brother was in the shop which i had no idea of.

anyway as i walked past laughing at my rejection a couple feet away in the midst of the shopping area i get tapped on the shoulder from behind... (pissing myself) as this angry mean looking guy says 'is that what u just said to her, u wanna fuck?' as soon as i start to think i get grabbed by the collar and pushed against the wall nearly getting choked, then as i say feebly i was joking, i get dragged in front of hundreds of people at the mall back to the girl to 'apologize' i apologize straight away as she says u better watch what ur saying to people, then her brother turns towards me fully and slaps me on the face and was about to do more until i managed to stick up for myself n say 'pick on sumone your own size'

then he let me go and i walked away ashamed as crowds of people stared at me, one security guy even asked if i was okay...

physically i was fine he's slap didn't even hurt, but this incident has knocked me off my game a bit and now I've finished the program but still feel anxiety approaching women but its much less as when i first started the program.

p.s. i'm not going to use that line ever again unless i've got a gang of people with me or i have mastered the art of self defence.

what do u guys advise me to do from here? i'm quite startled at the moment on what to do.

peace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This made my day!!!

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 pm 
Dumbass fucker he didn't learn shit from that program.

None of that was funny. It's sad how that female is manipulating her brother.

Seriously, what loser goes and grabs a guy to make him apologize to a female about something that was said. It would be different story if the dude walked up and grabbed her tits and said, "do you wanna fuck?" That girl's brother is real "moisturized" nah mean? He probably shits skittles and pisses lotion.

If that idiot pussy ass pua was gonna go that route he should have screamed "rape" or something as he was pushed against the wall. He was communicating that deer in headlights, check it out, "I use Aveeno", gonna lay on the beach and cry for endangered whales, can't lift a 5 pound weight shit.

Check it, Her homo ass brother would have saved his retarded ass slapping technique and walked away like the pussy he is because he really didn't want cut into that pua, since the first thing he wanted to do was make him apologize instead of swing on him, followed up by a slap.

Both of them dudes probably shop for delicate scones and expensive perfume. They probably bring boxes of kleenex to the movies, watching romantic comedies, wailing some shit about, "she's too good for him," and they probably can pollinate flowers just by breathing on them.

Let's keep it A 100. They probably go to bed in satin clothes and have a warm glass of breast milk to go to sleep, after they slip some footies on. Talk about human croissants. These two dudes came up riding ponies and doing cartwheels when they were little.

Shit for real son. They probably come packaged with cream filling.

I'm mad that I wasted the time to read this progesterone lotion dispensing shit. This motherfucker had to have 5 flirtinis and a big gulp of symp. juice to write that shit.

On the real though, I wouldn't have put this dirty laundry on the internet for everybody to see.

It's cool if this yogurt eating, strawberry suckling, wanna hold his momma's hand, fresh outta daycare, dropping the soap for fun , just wanna "taste the rainbow", softer than two titties, snowflake on my tongue catching, vaginal secreting, gotta play this harp for my fairies, Bogart the kiddie slide at the park doing, falling off his bigwheel tricycle, cloud watching, more delicate than crocheted floral prints on sweaters, hot cocoa and marshmallow sipping, trying on momma's bras having, tea time loving, still have the baby "blankie", pay to eat some pussy, dating male strippers, Cisco and Justin Bieber loving, where did I leave my lingerie, "only look good size 5 mini skirts", imaginary friend having, stole my sister's barbies, getting "panties in a bunch" cuz its fun, "in touch with my feminine side" motherfucker wants to write stories about how soft he acts everyday.

He has to give people a heads up though saying something like, "yeah man", "it's that time of the month so I have do my thing," nah mean?

He can't just blind side people with stories softer than 5,000 thread count velvet pillows, laying on pristine, top-of-the-line, "sleep-comfort" beds in penthouses overlooking the side of the ocean, where you can best see dolphins jumping at a sunset that would make cry on Sunday evening because its just so beautiful.

Seriously, son must have been poisoned by a bunch a feminists the night before he wrote that story with 1000 times the overdose level of female hormones, and these feminists conspired to surgically remove his heart and replace it with a mass produced "bleeding heart" known for its inability to check emotions, develop manly traits, or be effective in causing a man to do masculine things. I thought ol' boy's heart was failing when he wrote the story because he was saying some "bleeding heart" shit. Below is my evidence of this conspiracy

This is a topographical version of the bleeding hear. Notice how the heart the is bleeding. Reliable sources have informed me that she is an integral group member of the feminist organization that attacked the pua

[ img ]

This is a scientific breakdown of how his heart is bleeding. Reliable sources also tell me that this was x-ray used for the surgical removal and reinsertion of the evil device they implanted in the aforementioned victim. I have also been told that this could be an original x-ray of the pua. How they got his body, I do not know.

[ img ]

Advanced forensic reconstruction demonstrates how this process might have occurred. Our experts we not able to locate or theorize possible tools used, but we believe the feminist group used advance materials. A reliable source did give us the theory that they may have used their hands as these feminists are known to have a cold and steely grip upon the PUA community.

[ img ]

We have had much success in this investigation. Sources have identified two possible models that the feminists used to replace the heart they surgically removed. We have our smoking gun. These two models of hearts are known to cause PUA syndrome--A fatal disease inflicting 3 out of every 10 puas in the country. Symptoms are acting like a symp., putting pussy on a pedestal, and removal of 99.9% of masculine features and traits. Tracking these models down should lead us to the culprit feminists. Notice how the models look like penises and vaginas at the same time. This is what causes the recipients to catch PUA syndrome.

[ img ]

[ img ]

After great investigative work, we found the feminists hideout; however, they have escaped. We were only able to find the PUA's original heart that was left behind. We believe we can reinsert the heart and take out the dangerous model causing his PUA syndrome. Educated in pimposophy and pimpology, Dr.Kidd is recommended for the surgery. Kid tested and mother approved, we are sure that good pimping will remove all traces of femininity and instill in ravaged pua masculine traits. Our statistics show a 90% survival and cure rate.

http://www.picfor.me/viewimg/299017][im ... .jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:37 am 
Site Admin

Hi rkd1990.

Just a request:

I think it was good for you, to get out of your system this shit, but...
How can you summarize your last post, cutting the nerves it touched within you, and cutting away the excess of ego.

It could be actually decent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 am 
Yo I had a change of heart about this PUA

Shit, it has to be physically impossible to get softer than that like you can't get colder than absolute zero. I'm sure there are scientific laws explaining how you can't get softer than what he did. For real, I think I heard about a college teaching classes in softology, and I think that PUA got tenure for his advanced research and knowledge in the aforementioned field. This motherfucker could win a noble prize for being so soft. Shit, this PUA makes Mahatma Ghandi look like a goon. Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Junior were taking notes from this PUA on nonviolence. I heard this PUA created Pacifism.

When I say soft I mean soft. I'm talking about mountains of butterflies, valleys of feathers, rivers of Ghiradelli chocolate and tampons, lakes made of perm and conditioners, oceans of tears, glaciers of hair curlers and ankle bracelets, Geysers of Valentine's day cards, and islands made of eyeliner and mascara. That PUA brought being soft and being symp. to new levels.

I looked at that dude's picture and thought I was staring at a baby. We met each other on the street, and I swear I was dying of thirst until this dude shook my hand. I got straight hydrated. The levels of moisture he puts out on a single day could put every company selling humidifiers out of business. This dude took a piss and the Middle East named it the Dead Sea. This PUA is so soft and wet Encyclopedia Britannica couldn't add information about him because every time they added his picture it fucked the book up. I heard they threw out about 100 copies for water and binding damage before they gave up.

On par, for real, this dude is the reason why Native Americans had a rain dance. They was just trying to get him to show up. This dude flooded the desert one time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:27 am 

Rkd...you are on a ROLL today! :lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 pm 

Props that's hilarious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 am 

Bahah moron. Just because a motherfucker wants some money doesn't mean he can go rob a bank... There are certain rules in society you have to live by and walking up to a chick in a mall and asking her if she wants to fuck, well need I say more

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 am 

so you listened to some guy tell you about this technique and you really thought it would work?

or is this an exercise in being more assertive, fearless, asshole?

i am missing the desired objective.

it seems like you are a bit lost.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 am 
Site Admin

The program it's called Demonic Confidence, from an internet dating coach, author and self proclaimed hypnotist; Lucas West.

Go figure.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
Dumbass fucker he didn't learn shit from that program.

None of that was funny. It's sad how that female is manipulating her brother.

Seriously, what loser goes and grabs a guy to make him apologize to a female about something that was said. It would be different story if the dude walked up and grabbed her tits and said, "do you wanna fuck?" That girl's brother is real "moisturized" nah mean? He probably shits skittles and pisses lotion.

If that idiot pussy ass pua was gonna go that route he should have screamed "rape" or something as he was pushed against the wall. He was communicating that deer in headlights, check it out, "I use Aveeno", gonna lay on the beach and cry for endangered whales, can't lift a 5 pound weight shit.

Check it, Her homo ass brother would have saved his retarded ass slapping technique and walked away like the pussy he is because he really didn't want cut into that pua, since the first thing he wanted to do was make him apologize instead of swing on him, followed up by a slap.

Both of them dudes probably shop for delicate scones and expensive perfume. They probably bring boxes of kleenex to the movies, watching romantic comedies, wailing some shit about, "she's too good for him," and they probably can pollinate flowers just by breathing on them.

Let's keep it A 100. They probably go to bed in satin clothes and have a warm glass of breast milk to go to sleep, after they slip some footies on. Talk about human croissants. These two dudes came up riding ponies and doing cartwheels when they were little.

Shit for real son. They probably come packaged with cream filling.

I'm mad that I wasted the time to read this progesterone lotion dispensing shit. This motherfucker had to have 5 flirtinis and a big gulp of symp. juice to write that shit.

On the real though, I wouldn't have put this dirty laundry on the internet for everybody to see.

It's cool if this yogurt eating, strawberry suckling, wanna hold his momma's hand, fresh outta daycare, dropping the soap for fun , just wanna "taste the rainbow", softer than two titties, snowflake on my tongue catching, vaginal secreting, gotta play this harp for my fairies, Bogart the kiddie slide at the park doing, falling off his bigwheel tricycle, cloud watching, more delicate than crocheted floral prints on sweaters, hot cocoa and marshmallow sipping, trying on momma's bras having, tea time loving, still have the baby "blankie", pay to eat some pussy, dating male strippers, Cisco and Justin Bieber loving, where did I leave my lingerie, "only look good size 5 mini skirts", imaginary friend having, stole my sister's barbies, getting "panties in a bunch" cuz its fun, "in touch with my feminine side" motherfucker wants to write stories about how soft he acts everyday.

He has to give people a heads up though saying something like, "yeah man", "it's that time of the month so I have do my thing," nah mean?

He can't just blind side people with stories softer than 5,000 thread count velvet pillows, laying on pristine, top-of-the-line, "sleep-comfort" beds in penthouses overlooking the side of the ocean, where you can best see dolphins jumping at a sunset that would make cry on Sunday evening because its just so beautiful.

Seriously, son must have been poisoned by a bunch a feminists the night before he wrote that story with 1000 times the overdose level of female hormones, and these feminists conspired to surgically remove his heart and replace it with a mass produced "bleeding heart" known for its inability to check emotions, develop manly traits, or be effective in causing a man to do masculine things. I thought ol' boy's heart was failing when he wrote the story because he was saying some "bleeding heart" shit. Below is my evidence of this conspiracy

This is a topographical version of the bleeding hear. Notice how the heart the is bleeding. Reliable sources have informed me that she is an integral group member of the feminist organization that attacked the pua

[ img ]

This is a scientific breakdown of how his heart is bleeding. Reliable sources also tell me that this was x-ray used for the surgical removal and reinsertion of the evil device they implanted in the aforementioned victim. I have also been told that this could be an original x-ray of the pua. How they got his body, I do not know.

[ img ]

Advanced forensic reconstruction demonstrates how this process might have occurred. Our experts we not able to locate or theorize possible tools used, but we believe the feminist group used advance materials. A reliable source did give us the theory that they may have used their hands as these feminists are known to have a cold and steely grip upon the PUA community.

[ img ]

We have had much success in this investigation. Sources have identified two possible models that the feminists used to replace the heart they surgically removed. We have our smoking gun. These two models of hearts are known to cause PUA syndrome--A fatal disease inflicting 3 out of every 10 puas in the country. Symptoms are acting like a symp., putting pussy on a pedestal, and removal of 99.9% of masculine features and traits. Tracking these models down should lead us to the culprit feminists. Notice how the models look like penises and vaginas at the same time. This is what causes the recipients to catch PUA syndrome.

[ img ]

[ img ]

After great investigative work, we found the feminists hideout; however, they have escaped. We were only able to find the PUA's original heart that was left behind. We believe we can reinsert the heart and take out the dangerous model causing his PUA syndrome. Educated in pimposophy and pimpology, Dr.Kidd is recommended for the surgery. Kid tested and mother approved, we are sure that good pimping will remove all traces of femininity and instill in ravaged pua masculine traits. Our statistics show a 90% survival and cure rate.

http://www.picfor.me/viewimg/299017][im ... .jpg[/img]
rkd1990 wrote:
Yo I had a change of heart about this PUA

Shit, it has to be physically impossible to get softer than that like you can't get colder than absolute zero. I'm sure there are scientific laws explaining how you can't get softer than what he did. For real, I think I heard about a college teaching classes in softology, and I think that PUA got tenure for his advanced research and knowledge in the aforementioned field. This motherfucker could win a noble prize for being so soft. Shit, this PUA makes Mahatma Ghandi look like a goon. Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Junior were taking notes from this PUA on nonviolence. I heard this PUA created Pacifism.

When I say soft I mean soft. I'm talking about mountains of butterflies, valleys of feathers, rivers of Ghiradelli chocolate and tampons, lakes made of perm and conditioners, oceans of tears, glaciers of hair curlers and ankle bracelets, Geysers of Valentine's day cards, and islands made of eyeliner and mascara. That PUA brought being soft and being symp. to new levels.

I looked at that dude's picture and thought I was staring at a baby. We met each other on the street, and I swear I was dying of thirst until this dude shook my hand. I got straight hydrated. The levels of moisture he puts out on a single day could put every company selling humidifiers out of business. This dude took a piss and the Middle East named it the Dead Sea. This PUA is so soft and wet Encyclopedia Britannica couldn't add information about him because every time they added his picture it fucked the book up. I heard they threw out about 100 copies for water and binding damage before they gave up.

On par, for real, this dude is the reason why Native Americans had a rain dance. They was just trying to get him to show up. This dude flooded the desert one time.
Finally found it, it made my day again, rkd you're my hero :D