Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Psycho girlfriend
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 am 

http://www.break.com/index/psycho-girl- ... urope.html

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: Psycho girlfriend
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

I remember seeing this when it was first uploaded.

Is really interesting.

Instead of thinking about her as crazy, psycho or whatever, accept the fact she 'forgot' for whatever reason that he was away.
[aside: This points out just how little she listented to him, that the little nugget did not sink into her head]

Then carefully read her texts/emails and see what is going on in her little head.

Also of note is after she tells him he is dumped and to cut all contact.

Also note, he does 'nothing' through all of this, he is in europe, totally unaware this is going on.

Space

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:55 pm 

All the insults etc. she wrote afterwards looks like was what was going on behind the scenes for the entirety of their relationship...as in her pretending to like what he likes etc.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm 
She mentions his friends and some random friend she said she would never fuck, but she wound up fucking that guy.

It seems that ol' boys friends were feeding her lines to fill her empty head with garbage. He doesn't have good friends who obviously had to have known that he was in Europe.

She is merely reflecting the social input that she received. It was not positive nor was it constructive.

What is important to note is that she doesn't share a strong relationship with the mother otherwise she would have been the first person the girl called. She seems to have either a distant or frictional relationship with the rest of the family unit.

Peregrinus is right also. This is a sample of what space can do with an interested party, the boyfriend, but this is also a reflection of space reduction with the boyfriend's social network. She fucked the random guy and spoke to the friends some because they were the closest space network to the boyfriend.

What is also interesting is to consider how her girlfriends might have influenced her, succumbing to her social network. Her thoughts initially show a reflection that she is going to seek these outlets (I.E. I called your mom, I called your friends etc). What happens in her mind is very crucial to understanding her actions. She didn't receive adequate responses so she got angry. It's totally rational.

What she did next is very profound. In her angry emails, lol, emailing him while drunk alone in her room obviously. She subtracts the very spaces where she has outlets. She deems the space networks as inadequate materials to supplant the space expansion from her boyfriend. Hence, she subtracts the spaces from mind as viable resources. Her object of desire is a standalone then.

Thus, we can see why anger sprouts to the boyfriend. After she subtracts those networks of space and he stands alone, her initial pleas lined with sweetness are viewed by her as ineffective. She moves to authority first as commander of the relationship. She doesn't expect him to respond to that though because she these appeals are spaced closely in the email entry log he posts. She's only using the command technique to subcommunicate deep interest.

Note the change in time, length, and spacing of her messages. The gaps and spacing all increase with the production of her angry letters. She seeks to antagonize him. Subconsciously, she knows that arguments with strong emotions short circuit logic networks in the mind.

I lack the statistics, but in one of the psychology books that I read arguments with females are more likely to occur during menstruation. They are also more likely to result in pregnancy. These arguments are also more likely to result in sex, a obvious given from the two previous arguments.

What we can argue finally is that when the female fails to start a quarrel with her lover she has no recourse left. Her emails become more submissive and passive. She seeks to re-establish the role she displaced in her attempt to produce the male body. Re-establishing this role is meant as a last ditch effort and is more of a psychological defense mechanism than a tool to produce the male body, although it does have its successes. She must be able to tell herself that she never left the males side nor did she upset relationship boundaries and space.

When this last effort fails, she begins the process of removing artifacts of the male's existence. This is meant as an appeasement to the dominant figure in his life, his mother. This is a way of establishing a final contact with the male. It is important to note that she decides to move the materials rather than have the ex-boyfriend pick them up from her place.

The space he has created makes her place area-51 both mentally and physically. She takes action to ensure that she has a chance to meet him and reconcile her misdeeds. Her final email is a testament to this fact.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 pm 

I made the title psycho girlfriend cause that was part of the title of the vid.

@ 'Grinus: Yup, she was driven crazy with the space, she went through her whirlwind of emotions but even before she found out from his mother that he was in Europe she had already submitted after saying and doing all the shit that she did ("Don't ever call me again, I fucked so and so, and you and your friends are losers"........space.........."Ok JD, we really need to talk, we were good together weren't we?"). Less is MORE

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:46 pm 

I learned a lot from this video. Thanks for sharing :) .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Bump

because someone reminded me of this

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:44 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Bump

Still good two years after :lol:

But if you follow lesson one, you'll end up pretty much single ... :D not that that matters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
Bump

Thanks for bumping this.

I got to see more of how much bullshit I was spewing back when I first stepped out of the matrix. There are still some matrix beliefs in the post I made, and some totally irrational conclusions and assumptions are present. :geek:

Great find.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:19 pm 

He could have learned sooo so much more than the 2 lessons...