Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 am 

If you find it comedy, to see someone approaching girl, after girl after gril. Like an approaching machine, which is the ultimate according to many pua's. Then here is a good one, of some pua coach. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nq ... r_embedded

P.S. I was flabbergasted a bit, how a pua coach totally ignored the basic basics, like: Be well groomed, dress with (as much as possible) style. Yet I see him wearing clothes and shoes that are just plain ugly looking, and reviel no sense of style.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 pm 

yea it's very entertaining, but even the former number 1 PUA in London (AFC Adam)
said himself that day game and number closes are nothing and that the chances of
a woman following you up later are next to none (which has been
reported widely across the board on PUA Hate AND even PUA Companies
own forums).

If I was a woman and a stranger jumped on me on the street like that and starts asking me questions, I would also find that creepy and wouldn't date him.

and yes you are right about his style- I would say that this video is 'self promoting' - he wants to tell guys: look I have no style and I can still get girls- that must mean my game is so awsome- let me be your coach.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm 

Honestly, that wasn't too bad...the core of it anyway. I am a lot like that when I chat up women sometimes...difference is that if I do cold approach (which is usually in out of town, me against the clock scenarios), I can tell immediately whether or not I am wasting my time and don't bother trying to convince a woman to take an intrest in someone she obviously has no intrest in. See my Business Trip thread for an excellent example of a somewhat lukewarm approach I did (i.e. we were at the same business conference, not a random on the street...tho I did cold approach what looked like 2 couples that weren't in my conference at the hotel nightclub as well...that's in the thread too).

Overall, his energy is great and his ability to cherry pick is excellent. Downsides? WAAAAAAAY too focused on telling them how fine and beautiful he thinks they are. If it were me, I would only speak to a woman in the street if she just stopped me dead in my tracks...I would acknowledge ONCE that I found her attractive (obviously) then get on with everything else. The way he chatted up the first girl, Olivia, was almost perfect minus the points I made.

I was at the mall yesterday with my lil mama, and I pointed out girls jocking me all day long...and then she would point out ones that I might have missed lol! We had a great time...lovely woman, she is. 8-)

However, subconsciously, this reinforced how desirable I am to other attractive young women. ;)

EDIT: One more thing...he was saying WAY too much. Less is more...you don't have to tell a woman that if sexual attraction is there you'll fuck her after coffee...if it's there she will definitely give you all the green lights you need to help her take it there. Talk about taking all of the mystique out of the equation... :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:50 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Talk about taking all of the mystique out of the equation... :roll:

yep, we need to move on

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:30 pm 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Talk about taking all of the mystique out of the equation... :roll:

yep, we need to move on
Just saying...those who have problems just having a conversation with women could learn a lot from this guy if they can read between the lines and glean what's pertinent.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm 

Thank you for the upload Scarface.

Right in the middle of Regent Street.

It is one thing to have great energy and a great personality, it is another thing to suck that badly.

A truly honest account.