Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

Came across this a couple of years ago, in the meantime have read several of his books. For those interested in or researching the subject I think they are insightful and well worth a read.

Have found myself recommending them to several people recently, did a search and found nothing, so here is a post :)

h**ps://narcsite.com/
Quote:
Welcome to Knowing the Narcissist.

I am H G Tudor. I am a narcissistic psychopath.

By my terminology I am an Ultra Narcissist. You will learn here what that means along with all about the other types of narcissists and empaths too.

I convey this is an effective manner based on my perspective. I know what I am and I know the best way to communicate this to you. I am a very effective communicator.

I write extensively about what this means and what I am. I have practised this dark art for many years, I have honed and crafted my abilities. I am aware of what I am and I am engaged in understanding why I am this way and why I act as I do. I am sharing these ongoing revelations.

I know my kind in considerable detail. I have several family members who are narcissists and have engaged with numerous in my life. I know the way my kind think, why we act as we do, say what we say and so much more. I understand why we target our victims and how we go about it. I comprehend why our victims think and act as they do. I have had many, watched many and listened to many. This allows me to build a formidable body of knowledge about not only my kind, but the people we engage with.

I am currently engaged in treatment which has been forced upon me (although there is actually more to this than appears at first instance). As part of this treatment and because I enjoy writing, I have been encouraged to share my knowledge. This is to engender a greater awareness of what I am on my part and also to allow the world an unrivalled view of the mind and actions of a narcissistic psychopath.
List of books with titles: h**ps://narcsite.com/books/

HG Tudor - Knowing The Narcissist : Ultra
w ww.youtube.com/channel/UC5zIX8qBAl2CUIyF9AeTjaA

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:18 pm 

Dang, fascinating subject. Thanks for bringing this up

After scrolling to his YT channel and watching a video, def echoes my neighbor :evil: :o
Downloaded all his books, will read "Why?" first, then Fuel, Exorcism or couple others. This guy writes !!!! :mrgreen:

Addendum : I had doubts I was one, but after watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB7-G3kjDxE, it reinforced my neighbor is almost surely one and I'm not :lol: ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Came across this: https://www.quora.com/Why-did-HG-Tudor- ... to-therapy

Quote:
Rose Madder
, H.G Tudor's ex - Discovering life beyond my expectations
Updated 8 months ago · Author has 57 answers and 65.5K answer views

He did not, and is not, going to therapy. It gives reasoning for him being aware of his narcissism by saying he goes to therapy and people want to believe a narcissist could get better, so he plays on that belief.

Well, the two of us were going to college at the same time. My major was Medical Records. Also, my son has ASPd, and H.G. and I spent over three years talking about the subject, always in reference about my son, in the third person, so to speak, even though I could tell he was looking for an answer for himself.

H.G. mentions a psychology major girlfriend when they were both in college. She is the one that told him what he was. Before then he had NO idea he was a narcissist, psychopath, sociopath, or had ASPd.

I did not come right out and say it to him. In 2012, I had ‘Googled’ pathological liar and what the search showed me was line after line of psychopathy articles. After researching well into the night, it was undeniable that he was narcissist with psychopathic tendencies.

I copy and pasted bits and pieces of what I had researched and put them into a word document that was quick to read and to the point. Put that document on a flash-drive, went over to his house, walked over to his computer, and while he was busy talking to his friends, I copied the document onto his ‘desktop’. Then, said I needed to go.

I am not sure when he opened it up, but sometime within the next 24 hours, he was at my place, yelling and screaming the most obscene remarks and name calling I had ever heard. I was outside at the time, and my neighbors could definitely hear every word. I remember just standing there, not saying a word, in shock. After yelling for close to 20 to 25 minutes, it seemed like forever at the time, he goes towards his car and then stops, turns around, and says ‘parasite’. It made sense then, that he had read what was on the document and he wanted no one, including myself, to remember what was on it and the word parasite bothered the hell out of him.
Please no direct quotes from the books or videos here.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:05 pm 

So, ended up reading most of his books, watching multiple videos too.
Very interesting lens, and very eloquent / apt writer. Very much love his style.

Quite similar to what is talked here about some women guys had to deal with (well, hello ... :lol:). The emotional world and its intricacies. But detailed logically. (Please of course take his words with a pinch of salt, he's a narc so amplifying things to create more effect)

Almost forgot, this is a great mirror to have to help us with our own traits / patterns, both empathic and narcissistic. It was fascinating to confront it.

Now, a One-liner on each book's subject / worth / value, and my top 5 for you all :

Top 5 :
Fuel : What narcs are after, how they get it, who they get it from, quantification of importance (Source of Fuel / Method of delivery of Fuel). Most important book. READ IT!
Sex and the Narcissist : How narcs use sex during the different phases of relationships, the effect it has on targets.
Sitting Target How and Why the Narcissist Chooses You : How narcs select their targets (which traits, where, why, how), put them in categories depending on what they want to gain from them (depending on which type of narcissist it is).
Manipulated : 25 methods that narcs use to manipulate the targets.
Revenge How to Beat the Narcissist : When you just want to destroy them / don't want "No Contact". Details different types of narcissists (Victim, Cerebral, Somatic and Ultra) and pillars (Status / Entitlement / Omnipotence, Superiority, Lack of accountability, Blame shifting, Attention seeking and Lack of Empathy), and how to beat each pillar.

Others Recommended, unsorted :
A Grimoire of Narcissism : Definitions of narc's concepts and methods. Simple and to the point. Bonus Schematics and cycles / causes -> effects
Ask the Narcissist The Answers : Interesting questions / answers
Ask 2 The Narcissist Answers : Also interesting but less than above.
Black Flag 50 Warning Signs of Abuse : Very detailed / step-by-step on many dangers / techniques
Black Hole The Narcissistic Hoover : Details all the different types of hoover (trying to suck you back in), how / why they work
Chained The Narcissist s Co-Dependent : Good supplementary to Fuel, details their best source of Fuel and reminder of why / what they both gain
Danger 50 Things You Should Not Do With Narcissists : Details how targets fall for them
Decipher-What the Narcissist Really Mean : 50 Phrases of what targets hear / what narcs mean
Escape How to Beat the Narcissist : Details the methods used by narcs and how to deal with them. With Mindset
Evil : What he says, do, and thinks, on the different phases of relationships (Seduction, Devaluation, Discard, Hoover)
Exorcism Purging the Narcissist : Details why it's hard for targets to become indifferent / leave, and how to do it
Fury : Details how Fury is different from normal anger (two types of fury, violent and cold), how they use it, why it's effective and how to deal with it
No Contact How to Beat the Narcissist : Details what "No Contact" is, how to do it in different scenarios (No Contact is the most effective way with narcs. "Only winning move is NOT TO PLAY")
Red Flag 50 Warning Signs of Narcissistic Seduction : 50 methods that narcs use during seduction phase
Smeared Knowing and Beating the Narcissist-s Campaign : Why do they engage in propaganda to discredit you, how, at which stage, why is it effective, what effect does it have, how to beat it
Your Fault Blame and the Narcissist : Details one pillar of narcs, why do they defect blame, how.

Multiple lists detailing narcs behavior. Recommended skimming / searching terms :
Elated and Eroded
Feted and Feared
Ghosted and Gilded
Horns and Halos
Idealised and Ignored
Jealousy and Joy
Outnumbered Not Outgunned
The Devil s Toolkit
Why - Understanding the Narcissist

Ones I skimmed fast but didn't read :
A Delinquent Mind
Adored and Abhorred
Beautiful and Barbaric (Liked the Narc Club page).
Cherished and Chastised
Confessions of a Narcissist
Darlings and Demons
From the Mouth of a Narcissist
Further Confessions of a Narcissist (Liked the Who Seeks treatment page)
Getting Out How to Prepare to Leave the Narcissist (A primer for Escape / No Contact written a year later)
More Confessions of a Narcissist (Liked the You Bring it On Yourself page)
Treasured and Tormented

For the lazy, I have created a 520 pages with what I consider the crux of each book. PM me if it interests you.
You'll be better off buying / reading Fuel then go from there. ;)

PS: I'll create a thread on Narcissism, as I dived way deeper than HG's material. And it's a fascinating subject / concept imho.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:24 am 
Site Admin

The frecuency we have here is just, the same.

Over the past week I've been watching a lot of spanish videos on this topic, spefically this topic. I've recently put on the spot one coleague of mine because he trying to "shame me", by his words: "not being professional" so I put him to eat his own words very rapidly because I knew how to identify this "tactics".

When confronting them:
- Ask them for specifics, don't let them dwell on vagueness.
- Ask them to define the terms they use on you, while cherry picking their own answers on your favor.
- Tell them you've encountered more people like he/she, and his tactics does not work on you (on a stoic yet passionate matter)
- Stop violently the "Shock jock tactic" with a "STOP!...<don't let them talk>... STOP THAT FOR ONCE!"
- Tell them about congruency and coherence, and let them stumble right in fron on your face because they do not have any. (role reversal)

salut gents!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:20 pm 

Interesting post Dali.

Every psychologist involved with Narcs would say that confronting them is useless.

As you are talking about a workplace situation, best is documenting everything, having copies of every emails, always having a third person in meetings / talks with him as backup.

Not much else. If the person you are talking about IS a narc, he won't change, so just "protect yourself", on the laws side and peace of mind.

We have had a manager at my current place, that would outright yell on his staff, even as far as to bring a baseball bat menacingly about the deadlines, the costs of projects ...
He's still working here even after a lawsuit that he lost, but now he's alone without staff underneath.

Careful how you manage workplace colleagues if you like your work is my best advice.

But totally agree on frequency. This is another rabbit hole for better understanding. :mrgreen: :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote: *
Interesting post Dali.

Every psychologist involved with Narcs would say that confronting them is useless.

As you are talking about a workplace situation, best is documenting everything, having copies of every emails, always having a third person in meetings / talks with him as backup.

Not much else. If the person you are talking about IS a narc, he won't change, so just "protect yourself", on the laws side and peace of mind.

We have had a manager at my current place, that would outright yell on his staff, even as far as to bring a baseball bat menacingly about the deadlines, the costs of projects ...
He's still working here even after a lawsuit that he lost, but now he's alone without staff underneath.

Careful how you manage workplace colleagues if you like your work is my best advice.

But totally agree on frequency. This is another rabbit hole for better understanding. :mrgreen: :ugeek:
Thank for the tips Golden, I'm already reading the books. Starting with fuel. What a crazy world we live in.

I have like 5 months piling evidence about his behavior.
All he was doing previously is passive aggresive stuff until he called me on teams (I wasn't responding to any of his stuff, 0 attention from my part), and downright the first thing he did on the call was yell at me "how unprofessional I am for not responding his calls", and I had to confront him on his imprecise impression. And yeah, I told him after the call that we could "fix this stuff with the manager (third person in the call)" he rotoundly rejected the idea. He also carries the reputation already, my other coleagues doesn't like him at least 3 of them that I know. He do this to all his other staff members (peers) they just doesn't deal with him directly and just ignore him. But he do all the things considered "rotten" or narcisisst: changing subjects, trying to be the first in all topics, just showing up when the praise is from the manager, lying about his technical skills, not being punctual but expecting you to be, leaving before time and not "passing the torch" on shift, not doing the "hardwork" when it needs to, a pathological liar, and a compulsive gaslighter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:21 am 

Dali wrote: *
Thank for the tips Golden, I'm already reading the books. Starting with fuel. What a crazy world we live in.

I have like 5 months piling evidence about his behavior.
All he was doing previously is passive aggresive stuff until he called me on teams (I wasn't responding to any of his stuff, 0 attention from my part), and downright the first thing he did on the call was yell at me "how unprofessional I am for not responding his calls", and I had to confront him on his imprecise impression. And yeah, I told him after the call that we could "fix this stuff with the manager (third person in the call)" he rotoundly rejected the idea. He also carries the reputation already, my other coleagues doesn't like him at least 3 of them that I know. He do this to all his other staff members (peers) they just doesn't deal with him directly and just ignore him. But he do all the things considered "rotten" or narcisisst: changing subjects, trying to be the first in all topics, just showing up when the praise is from the manager, lying about his technical skills, not being punctual but expecting you to be, leaving before time and not "passing the torch" on shift, not doing the "hardwork" when it needs to, a pathological liar, and a compulsive gaslighter.
:lol: Perfect to learn first-hand what HG's talking about then. :lol: (Theory and) practice makes perfect.