Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote: *
Interesting 🤔

I just feel like people need to use the words that already mean what they mean.

Simp has become interchangeable with sweating, thirsty and white knighting the most … so maybe just call them sweaty thirsty white knights? :mrgreen:
What's the timeline on covert tactics? I've done my own breakdown on unit 4, but I really would like to see that finished.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:48 pm 

Flux wrote: *
Interesting 🤔

Simp has become interchangeable with sweating, thirsty and white knighting the most … so maybe just call them sweaty thirsty white knights? :mrgreen:
What's the timeline on covert tactics? I've done my own breakdown on unit 4, but I really would like to see that finished.
Easy there slick lol … I literally just published Pimposophy on Monday 😅😂

I can tell you that I haven’t started it yet … and I can also tell you that it won’t take another 20 years. It will not only be a retrospective but also complete and definitive. Look forward to it.

I have decided on the title tho: Cover Tactics: Reloaded :ugeek:

Have you checked out Revisited yet? :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:34 pm 

I've read through it, concise and to the point for what was expanded on. I noticed how you touched upon current events and condescend some newer "lessons" or.. "discoveries" on forum, circa 2014-2021.

I'd have to sit down and take notes to do a real review. I think I'll buy 2 hardcopies. One for me and my friend.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:42 pm 

Flux wrote: *

I've read through it, concise and to the point for what was expanded on. I noticed how you touched upon current events and condescend some newer "lessons" or.. "discoveries" on forum, circa 2014-2021.

I'd have to sit down and take notes to do a real review. I think I'll buy 2 hardcopies. One for me and my friend.
I appreciate your feedback and support, Flux … thank you 😊

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:12 am 

Dali wrote: *
Interesting 🤔

AFC pretty much still applies, but people tend to distantiate from those words because they DO NOT want associate with any PUA terminilogy/world whatsoever.

Weird times.
The days of PUA were definitely interesting but it was a solution for at the time men were not really understanding women.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:02 am 

Got it on Kindle, I was a bit disappointed when I first saw it, like I was expecting something more BUT...

It was really good and interesting to read after all those years and The Kidds life experience. There is still something to learn.

Treating people accordingly is something that I need to work on and the article about X factors had a good impact on me and it's something to think about.

Anyway, I'm glad to read it and will do it again. Looking forward to Covert Tactics Revisited.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:35 pm 

I'll be wanting 2 copies please and thankyou very much :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:28 am 

Moltisanti wrote: *
Got it on Kindle, I was a bit disappointed when I first saw it, like I was expecting something more BUT...

It was really good and interesting to read after all those years and The Kidds life experience. There is still something to learn.

Treating people accordingly is something that I need to work on and the article about X factors had a good impact on me and it's something to think about.

Anyway, I'm glad to read it and will do it again. Looking forward to Covert Tactics Revisited.
Covert Tactics RELOADED 8-)

And if you think about, a lot of guys are initially disappointed and/or underwhelmed when they first come across me. I’m not flashy or gimmicky … nor do I offer quick fixes or instant gratification.

But then one day out of the blue, my ‘ism finally hits them like a bolt of lighting and THEN IT ALL MAKES SENSE :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Thanks for your support! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 am 

Sai wrote: *
I'll be wanting 2 copies please and thankyou very much :D
It’s available on Amazon for purchase but if you want autographed copies then PM me 😎👍🏽

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:43 pm 

Well,
got the Kindle some weeks ago, and decided to read it yesterday / today.

Hope it's not coming off that harsh :lol:

First, it's written very big, so was a throw off for me as my first thought was that you'd just want to make a quick buck with not much added. :oops: :lol:
Took the time to read, mainly the bold part as I read the original multiple times over the years, and wanted to read your retrospective on it.

Many gems there are, so definitely a recommend read / buy for newcomers or people that want a hardcopy !

I have high hopes for the Covert Tactics too, as it feels some concepts / things were not discussed in this one with enough depth.
Hoping for a release before end of 2022... :twisted:

Anyways, was nice to hear what's happening in your life ;)
Thanks for the release. Much appreciated.

GB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:11 pm 

I appreciate your feedback, Goldenboy. 😊