Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Biology OF Belief
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm 

This is a great book all the stuff we have been practicing here it all comes down to this, you guys must get this book......

It pretty much takes everything we have been practicing and explains it in a practical way example.......

Our cells are either in growth or protection it can not do both its simply impossible when our cells are in growth state it means we believe life is good at that point when in protection mode we are either in fight or flight or stressed. But in these times now we are more stressed than usual because where taught to always live in fear and that the world isn't safe so our body's cells don't have a chance to grow which causes our immune systems to become weak.

Scarf Wrote
Quote:
The only thing holding you back are not you 'limiting' beliefs, but in fact you're negative beliefs about women and your life.

Also it clearly depends on our environment and how we perceive it if its good or bad and how our minds are reacting to it the True difference between us and animals is the Concious minds we humans, chimps, cytaceans possesswhile our sub concious is the auto pilot our concious is the manual control when operating together it is known as super concious ......

But for that to happen a few things must happen, we must change how we perceive our environment, change our thoughts, REPROGRAM not FIGHT our subconcious mind, I'm telling you fellas we are undermining our power as gods
this isn't being sacriledge this is truth as we are co creators of our destiny and instead of being victims of our genes let me know what your thoughts are on all of this

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 am 

I loaned my book to my friend, I´m yet to hear
back from him, I wonder what he thinks about it.

Here´s an article that describes Lipton´s discovery in
a nutshell;

http://www.personal-development.com/yas ... netics.htm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 pm 

More about Epigenetics;

http://www.mindbridge-loa.com/epigenetics.html