Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:45 pm 

[ img ]

My review : I thought she would be wanting to make bank by writing a book with some quotes, fastly 'written' and badly presented like so many people would.
Man was I WRONG !
This book is full of gems.
Not only we DO have Patrice quotes, they are all shared with personal stories from Von, the influence Patrice had on her.

Big plus, There are gems in the book that I'm sure she'll fully grasp later.

No examples in particular to share.

I'll let you quote it :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

Those who choose to pass this over will be missing out.

Not overly long or verbose and packed with observations, quotes, experiences and insights.

Well worth the read.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 pm 

GB hit me up homie!

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 pm 

I Rarely watch movies or read books these days, but reading your positive comments I have made my mind.
I'm going to read and then come back here

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 pm 

Okay I lied.

Here's THE quote that ends the introduction :
Quote:
However, I must forewarn you. I am writing this book from the perspective of an alpha female
type (me) who loves to be passive to her more dominant alpha male type (Patrice). I do not claim that everyone is the
same type, nor that everything is this book is the ultimate end-all, be-all answer for every single person reading it. I
acknowledge that we are all different people with different desires and require different things to be happy. However,
there are some basic, natural elements that are true when it comes to all human beings, and there will be plenty to leam
from and apply to your relationship(s) in the many pages of this book. Take from each chapter what works for you, but
the key is to not lie to yourself or your partner about what works best. Do not base everything solely on your feelings, or
your lack of comfort with the truth, because therein lies the absence of rational thinking. Remember, most relationships
fail from the beginning because we lie to our partners and we lie to ourselves, fabricating the truth until we get
comfortable with that person. Then, when our true colors emerge, we find that we do not really like each other and move
on to our next lie. This book is designed to help you stop that cycle by first making you look at yourself in the mirror and
take responsibility for your darkest colors. That mirror was the genesis of my relationship with Patrice.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:11 pm 

Nice!
Quote:
Many Of us spend years spiraling in and Out Of failed relationships and marriages only to find ourselves becoming less likely to trust anyone With Our hearts in the future.
And that is exactly why men has always gone for virgins/less "slutty" girls when it comes to a long-tern relationship troughout the ages. The more failed relationships she's had, the more negative experience she's had, emotional bagage she's had, well of course the less likely her next relationship is to work out.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:14 pm 

The GK2 wrote: *
Nice!
Quote:
Many Of us spend years spiraling in and Out Of failed relationships and marriages only to find ourselves becoming less likely to trust anyone With Our hearts in the future.
And that is exactly why men has always gone for virgins/less "slutty" girls when it comes to a long-tern relationship troughout the ages. The more failed relationships she's had, the more negative experience she's had, emotional bagage she's had, well of course the less likely her next relationship is to work out.
Don’t forget about the sperm they still carry within them from the last few relationships so not only are you dealing with her you are literally dealing with said dudes she was with, so it’s like you are dealing with men as well.

https://youtu.be/MZe5xeFz49A

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 pm 

I am on 15th page and it is excellent
It made me again realise, that I have no concept of what I want or what I could want in a relationship with a woman, or anything like that. There is just nothing, vacuum, like if it was something nonexistent. I think it is because my parent's relationship between themselves has been full of toxic emotions, anger, resentment, suppresion, etc, not sure if my mother felt any attraction towards the father
I accept only responses from people with experience with dealing with these things. If you don't do inner work, don't respond and save everyone the time differenciating if you know wtf you are talking about or if you are like Midas.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

fufe: https://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtop ... f=2&t=4436

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:38 am 

Quote:
When Patrice was teaching me his theory on men wanting to be alone, but not by themselves, he went back to the idea of entitlement and possessiveness.
Eventually, if you leave him alone long enough, he will find you and want to accommodate your needs to be heard, held or whatever it is you desire.
But just like in the case of the picture of his ex on the mirror, you are not entitled to his time and space and have to respectfully wait for it.
You have to inspire the desire in him to accommodate your needs, not force it.
People sometimes think if they deny the idea that they need their space, that’s love: forcing themselves to deny their basic human need.
That is not love. Love is being empathic to and understanding of your mate. Love is respect for your mate as a person, not a possession.
Love is allowing for space without combativeness, a nasty attitude, or unnecessary assumptions.
You only build resentment denying yourself or your mate their basic needs, so why would you want to do that?
Why build resentment so that even the minimum amount of time spent together is miserable, as opposed to allowing for space and missing each other so that you can enjoy each other when your desire to occupy each other’s time and space coincides?

With time and understanding of what the other’s needs are, eventually, the respect and love you have for one another will help mesh the flow of shared time and space into a perfect rhythm.
Reading this book again, in French.
Great quote above.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:05 pm 

Another great one, out of many.
Quote:
Patrice and I certainly found a way to accommodate each other’s needs through honesty without hurting one another, and that is the key to happiness. Everyone wants to feel genuine love. I can count on one hand in ten years how many times Patrice actually told me he loved me. But the actions in which he showed me how much he loved me were countless and never ending. He said to me one day when I complained about not hearing the words I love you often enough, “You have had many guys in your life tell you that they love you, but you still have no clue what love is. Do you want me to say I love you, or show you what love really is? Pick one.” I picked show me. He was right. I had no clue what love was, nor did I know what true happiness was in a relationship. Patrice refused to live by rules and standards. He would randomly buy me gifts and tell me that I never have to worry about holidays because it is always my birthday. It was always Valentine’s Day and Christmas, and he said if I had to wait for any particular holiday for someone to express sharing and giving, then it’s probably not genuine. He insisted on sharing out of desire, not out of rules or obligation.