Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Unlike the detox…
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:25 pm 

The literature Pimposophy Revisited finally dropped, I will be digging into this from front to back. Unfortunately it seems that my picture won’t upload onto this site to show it off. It keeps saying the file size is too big I guess smartphones are too powerful for this website.

Post subject: Re: Unlike the detox…
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Resonance,

I modified the attachment file size, can you try again please?
Thanks for noticing it.

Keep in mind that this are the only file extensions it will allow to upload:

Attachments:
[ attachment ]
image_extensions.JPG [ 15.22 KiB | Viewed 1895 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:05 pm 

No problem Dali

Attachments:
[ attachment ]
image.jpg [ 3.63 MiB | Viewed 1892 times ]
[ attachment ]
image.jpg [ 3.79 MiB | Viewed 1892 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

That's nice Resoance!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:06 am 

PIMPOSOPHY REVISITED A 20 YEAR RETROSPECTIVE BOOK REVIEW

So honestly when I first started reading it, I was at first disappointed. I thought it would be a more thorough explanation of what is currently going on in the dating market place and it seemed lazy at first glance because the content seems to be a rehash from scattered articles. But this book now after I have finished reading the book was actually a GENIUS move.

I say it’s genius because of my personal experiences and interactions in different situations.

1) Everything in the book is still really relevant now as it was back then. I haven’t really been consistent enough in the game because of the ever changing game of life and me being behind for a multitude of reasons kept me from truly getting ahead and working out the kinks of this knowledge.

2) If you don’t have principles to live by to guide your life, life will always be haphazard and chaotic and you will be overwhelmed: This book is proof of that especially, if anything it’s a solid foundation that has everything else being used as leverage and does the heavy lifting.

3) Number one reason why this book is genius to me: Instead of searching the dark corners of the interwebs for this knowledge it’s all packed into one convenient package with an updated translation of what each principle means for a much clarified updated explanation and understanding about women.

This isn’t five star material but my personal interactions with Tha Kidd definitely kept me entertained in his book and his personality definitely shines within its content.

If senpai keeps the momentum going this can definitely be a stream of income for him and I will be one of many to support his endeavors and get his material out there.

I hope with his next book he could delve more into GAME or as the PUA’s call seduction or flirting, the glue to interactions when it comes to dealing with women. I think it would help with some of the more frustrating issues when it comes to dealing with those pain in the asses.

I hope for those who didn’t purchase the book yet finds this review helpful.