Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:11 pm 

I'd love to learn lot of military skills.
And never actually use them in real combat.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:53 am 

fufe wrote: *
there are plenty of books if you google good ;)
not only what you find on amazon about survival skills and so on.

I think you can join some veterans group where you are...maybe it would be useful for defence.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 am 

PimpDee wrote: *
fufe wrote: *
there are plenty of books if you google good ;)
not only what you find on amazon about survival skills and so on.

I think you can join some veterans group where you are...maybe it would be useful for defence.
Fuck books certain things are most valuable when you have a mentor whos done it, knows it works, put the time in and has the credentials to back it up. Videos at least have a better chance for you to learn something also you never know if you have to adjust the technique based on if you happen to mess it up need to adjust it, or if the person is drugged up for example. Don't even get me started if their is height difference weight difference scenarios, and different approaches to said scenario. You definitely want to invest money in the right people and places

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:43 pm 

Resonance wrote: *

Fuck books certain things are most valuable when you have a mentor whos done it, knows it works, put the time in and has the credentials to back it up. Videos at least have a better chance for you to learn something also you never know if you have to adjust the technique based on if you happen to mess it up need to adjust it, or if the person is drugged up for example. Don't even get me started if their is height difference weight difference scenarios, and different approaches to said scenario. You definitely want to invest money in the right people and places
Keyword: IF (you have a mentor) :lol: for others who can't have a mentor, books save from ignorance.

I do not know if there are some people with Slavic origins here but I know that in the 50s in East Europe, boys and girls learnt stuff about surviving at school (including stuff about weapons, like how to handle mines, ect), they studied on books and practice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:22 pm 

PimpDee wrote: *
Resonance wrote: *

Keyword: IF (you have a mentor) :lol: for others who can't have a mentor, books save from ignorance.

I do not know if there are some people with Slavic origins here but I know that in the 50s in East Europe, boys and girls learnt stuff about surviving at school (including stuff about weapons, like how to handle mines, ect), they studied on books and practice.
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:17 pm 

Quote:
"Politics has no mother and father."