57:39 long, worth every second.
He talks about putting himself through suffering - emotionally, internally and also physically - to get stronger.
He has completed:
- Navy SEAL training
- USAF Tactical Air Control Party training
- Served in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Completed 3 Ultramarathon
- Is holding Guiness World Record for pullups done in 24 hours - 4,025 pull-ups
- With his mindset and effort he developed inner drive which made him he overcame psychological abuse from childhood and his health challenges
Article on wikipedia about him:
I Think enough text information already, watch the video