Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:42 am 
Quote:
Iceberg Slim was a pimp for over five hundred women and is author of the book Pimp and many others. When I phoned, a deep voice said, "Hello, this is Iceberg, Iceberg Slim. My blood curdled and I nearly cancelled the interview except that I didn't dare. Iceberg greeted me with a handshake outside his house, then took me inside to a decidedly domestic tea with his wife and four children.

--Wendy Leigh, What Makes a Woman Good In Bed 1977
The title of the article struck me as I was reading Iceberg Slim: The Lost Interviews. It's a casual read that I've been meaning to get to for a while and have finally made progress on now that I have loads of time for self-development and finding my interests.

[ img ]

Published six years after her interview with Iceberg Slim, in 1983, the book is based primarily off of the interview that she had with him and possibly others.

I haven't read the book by Wendy Leigh, but I suspect that it has some quality as he influenced her thinking on the subject. Here are a couple excerpts from the interview that are in the book:
Quote:
The sexual peak is prior to the menopause for most women, the golden age for a woman to be good in bed. But age is less marketable than youth. Whores are good for acrobatics and slavish devotion - they make the best mechanics. When I say slavish devotion - a whore won't really do anything, but she still leaves you with the impression that she has done everything - because whores use their hands, their feet, their voices - they are like quicksilver.
Quote:
I like a woman to come to me bringing a reputation for wicked eroticism. Not that she is a pushover, but that she is always free (unlike a whore) to choose whoever she goes to bed with, and that no one forces her or owns her. There is a kind of choreography of sex that matters. Some women, after they have had sex with your about the third time, have the aptitude to mesh with you. Everything is fluid as you move her through the vrious sexual positions with the pressure of your fingertips, or even the voice. She flows with you.
If you decide to purchase the book and read it then drop a review.

I'll be purchasing that book soon and will give a review after I'm done.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:36 am 

Just bought it shipped from the US by Amazon. 3.40€ total. excellent condition. Will review it when I'm done in a month or so (when it's arriving I suppose).
Sweet. Haven't opened a proper book in a year. :oops: :mrgreen:

Back to Global Offensive.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:39 pm 
CSGO is an amazing game. I get tired of the hackers and slow servers though.

I wouldn't mind paying $10 bucks a month for some decent servers and better anti-hacking programming. They would also do well to remove scammers from the trading. I haven't traded yet because of it and stopped playing a few months ago as I was just about to get my first competitive rank because of the aforementioned issues.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:11 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
CSGO is an amazing game. I get tired of the hackers and slow servers though.

I wouldn't mind paying $10 bucks a month for some decent servers and better anti-hacking programming. They would also do well to remove scammers from the trading. I haven't traded yet because of it and stopped playing a few months ago as I was just about to get my first competitive rank because of the aforementioned issues.
Yep, totally agree.

Don't like the smurfing issue that much but just hates hacking issues and skins / betting related traffic involved in the game. I am ak now (master guardian). So hard to improve ...

Topping that most of my friends aren't involved as much as me, I basically win more games with strangers than with five premades french mates :S

Well will gladly stop playing to read the book though. Still waiting that one 8-) Will prolly scan it too 8-) :geek:

Edit, by looking at amazon command : date between 13th may and ... 30th may .... Oh the joy of international shipping.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:18 am 
If you scan it please make it a nice scan and convert it to kindle format. 8-)

It's been on my reading for a few years. When you read 4+ books a week for school it's hard to have time for casual reads. Now I have that time.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:13 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

It's been on my reading for a few years. When you read 4+ books a week for school it's hard to have time for casual reads. Now I have that time.
Got it yesterday... Will scan it when i can ,surely this weekend.

Bottom side. Only three pages with iceberg. Will read them tonight

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 am 
GoldenBoy wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

Got it yesterday... Will scan it when i can ,surely this weekend.

Bottom side. Only three pages with iceberg. Will read them tonight
Damn, it sounds like it could be a bust. :|

However, Infinite Dreams Publishing is known for selling or reselling quality books on their website. This is one of their resells. It's their only book on sex and they specialize in relationship, psychology, sex, lifestyle etc. I haven't bought a bust from them yet.

I should do a review of The Lost Interviews.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:28 am 

Okay book is scanned best I could. OCR Is perfect except on 'less useful pages (titles and chapters) where the police was different. Managed to correct most of it.
PDF is not page centered. EPUB should be almost perfect.

I can do a audio version if some want. Or convert it to another filetype ...

Ask me mega link if you want it (don't remember my dropbox account). Sent it to most regular posters already.
Sorry if I missed some.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks GoldenBoy.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:20 am 
Have you finished it GB? Review coming soon?

I'm bogged down by a work project right now and can't crank out a read.

Thanks for the scan too. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:49 am 

Didnt read it except slim part... Dunno if I can manage it today or even this week ...

Suspense.