Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Copulins
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 am 
Site Admin

Couplins
Quote:
This post is a result of several recent threads.
Search, read and discuss.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: Copulins
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:26 pm 

Quote:
Once the copulins have replaced the polypeptides, the sensory input of the male is controlled. Although the male can receive any normal sensory input (sight, smells, auditory, etc.), the female can vocally change what the male perceives and/or remembers. Research has demonstrated that only the voice of the female who produced the copulins can have any effect.

A) Change, remove, or insert memories.
B) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.
C) Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as male "ideas" or behavior later.
D) Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

From http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/custom.html
SO much power?! :shock:
On the flip side, it does make the situation with all the pussy-whipped guys more understandable.

I've also been reading up on the topic of pheromones, and it's certainly interesting.
Which lead me to this: Showering without Soap or Shampoo!
http://badassu.net/soap-is-bad-for-your-health/

I'll make a thread soon :D

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:20 pm 
The GK2 wrote:
Quote:

I've also been reading up on the topic of pheromones, and it's certainly interesting.
Which lead me to this: Showering without Soap or Shampoo!
http://badassu.net/soap-is-bad-for-your-health/

I'll make a thread soon :D
Interesting read. I wouldn't suggest no soap, just non-antibacterial with no scent. The real hardcore stuff is not using deodorant. Some of the African students from my school would do this. They rarely ever smelled bad except at the bar and when dancing. They would typically only wash twice a day too. Go figure.

peregrinus wrote:
Then the likely scenario of what happened when I was at the bar was that the woman was wearing perfume with copulins in them.

I could also extend this since she was really sweaty that she might have had pheromones on her skin and arms from sweat coming from her armpits. I've read that pheromones can come from the armpits in men. This doesn't seem unlikely to happen with women.

In any case, this manipulation only applies men who don't have a strong mind or welcome manipulation. I'll tell a story real quick. At it's deepest, copulins will make a woman's pussy smell good. I frequently have sex with women that are more obedient and submit than anything. Her positive behavior is complimentary to the copulins. I not only think her pussy smells good....I might also think that she looks better.

In fact, some of my earliest experiences with women I could literally witness the change. They went from 4's to 10's over the course of a couple weeks. It didn't change my behavior though. If women give off copulins then men give off copulins too. On several occasions before I ever had sex, attractive women would come up and smell me who knew me. It was pheromones because some of the earliest women I had sex with would smell me or say that I smell good even when I wasn't wearing cologne.

At it's worst, you have a tolerable smell. I hadn't showered for two days during exams because I had been trying to get some work turned in for school. I asked the girl I was with if I stunk and needed a shower. She told me that I was fine.

Copulins will also make you think fondly of a woman, but that's about it. However, that's a deadly combination with a weak mind. There are stories from all sorts of members on here who right after having taken the red pill and being angry think fondly of women they are with. They are naturally seeing the worst in women, but right before and after they fuck the girl they find some redeemable quality in them. That's as far as it goes.

After doing a little reading with the right key words, I do think you can reverse the game on women with the copulins just by normally reversing the game. I've experienced women who wanted to give me their entire mind and body even before I had sex wit them.

It seems copulins are an opportunistic ally more so than a weapon for women. However, cares the least will have copulins working the strongest for them. It also helps to let the woman you're with smell you as you are without the scent makeup every now and then just so she knows what she's working for.

http://learnbodylanguage.org/pheromones.html

I found this that talks about some of the stuff I said. It's a lot less sensationalist than some of the other stuff.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 am 
Update: I may have to think about my response some more.

Iceberg Slim stated in an interview that when pimps would sucker out with their hoes after having a lot of sex with them that the common phrase was, "he had the bitches scent up his nose." :geek:

hmmmm.....

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:01 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

Iceberg Slim stated in an interview that when pimps would sucker out with their hoes after having a lot of sex with them that the common phrase was, "he had the bitches scent up his nose." :geek:

hmmmm.....
Its in the book what makes a woman good in bed lol

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:35 pm 
GoldenBoy wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

hmmmm.....
Its in the book what makes a woman good in bed lol
Copulins or that quote?