Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Dr.Frost
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:18 am 
I'm not sure if this is a repost, but this is a manga. It is not in anime form.

"Dr.Frost"

Everyone should definitely read it. :geek:

This guy reminds me of exactly how The Kidd!! works when dealing with people.

Post subject: Re: Dr.Frost
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:28 am 
Site Admin

I think it's not "manga" but the korean version of it...

"Manhwa" South Korean comic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhwa

Thanks for the suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:08 am 
brain farts :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:21 pm 

Read it.. It's "psychology", but I like the entertaining value

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:58 am 
:|

When Dr.Frost is working, it's observation,logic, memory , facts, and then psychology.

The guy even says what he does is purely observation and logic when he first starts the comic. How could you miss that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 pm 

And also this guys has immense problems with himself and emotional-blockage issues - He would be clinically depressed if he were a real person.
I would write more things but you would never take anything from me, so I'm abstaining from this conevrsation from this point

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
And also this guys has immense problems with himself and emotional-blockage issues - He would be clinically depressed if he were a real person.
I would write more things but you would never take anything from me, so I'm abstaining from this conevrsation from this point

I'm also going in the bandwagon here because I deem pertinent. I feel the same way when I respond to this guy, most of the time he is always rude and totally acts like a forum bitch towards my responses, Hah :lol:
Anyway... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:50 pm 

Quote:
“Whom can I teach but my friends?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 am 
You know, I typed a response to show them their projections, but I recall Roark asking me the question, "who's projections are more fruitful to see? Yours or theirs? (loosely quoted)"

Jared wrote:
Quote:
"All teaching is self-teaching."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:24 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
You know, I typed a response to show them their projections, but I recall Roark asking me the question, "who's projections are more fruitful to see? Yours or theirs? (loosely quoted)"

Jared wrote:
Quote:
"All teaching is self-teaching."
"I can only teach what I am." 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Nah, that its overusing the "projection" card.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:59 pm 

Slim your ego (or rather, your need to feed it and fear that it won't be fed) is really holding you back.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:08 pm 
Aragorn wrote:
Slim your ego (or rather, your need to feed it and fear that it won't be fed) is really holding you back.
:|

No, this is a clear cut case of Fufe being butthurt that he's wrong and Dali being butthurt that I corrected him about what I said in the Ebola thread in Kiddz Korner.

Look through past suggestions of things to read and watch and Fufe has a habit of disregarding those things as "not his style," and goes so far as to pigeon hole when he can even when those suggestions come directly from The Kidd!!

Moreover, he's trying to say that something worth watching isn't worth watching because it's "psychology," and totally dismisses the points that I made in response to it, pigeon holing.

You seriously have an issue with your ego if you think you can claim that in this thread. Have you even read the comic? :geek:

Your ego is in need of work if you think that you can assess what's going on with what I'm saying without looking at facts. Did I have a history of ego problems? Yes. Have I taken massive steps to change that? Yes.

Get fresh eyes dude and take off your sunglasses. :geek:
Dali wrote:
Nah, that its overusing the "projection" card.
Oh really?
Dali wrote:
I'm also going in the bandwagon here because I deem pertinent. I feel the same way when I respond to this guy, most of the time he is always rude
Post 5 times where I've been rude to you withoutcause. :ugeek:

I'll even admit where I was wrong and write you a personal apology. :D
Dali wrote:
and totally acts like a forum bitch towards my responses, Hah :lol:
Anyway... :roll:
I was going to overlook this. Who's bitching Dali? Because I see a lot of emotion in what you wrote. :geek:

Keep your emotional incontinence to yourself or do it in the bathroom like everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm 

I can see where you see observation, logic, and facts.
But saying this guys has not problems with himself/wouldn't have in real life..
Well, anyways afterall he's only a Manhwa character
And the Manhwa-Artist said in one strip he know his psychology in this has some holes and he's collaborating wiht some Psychology majors to make it better by the way.

But man. You are doing an insanely good job at being unpleasant.
I have never, ever seen somebody seemingly so aggresive man.. It's less than it was before tho (as Kidd said, you ate some humble pie)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:31 pm 

Slim, consider the possibility that people opposing the notions you've made about yourself/others are doing so from a fresh and unbiased perspective. I'm not saying this is always the case, but the opposite isn't either. And if there's a general theme of reactions to your posts, it's worth honestly considering whether they're true or not.

Quote:
No, this is a clear cut case of Fufe being butthurt that he's wrong and Dali being butthurt that I corrected him about what I said in the Ebola thread in Kiddz Korner.
Who said they're butthurt? And what if this is simply you projecting onto them the ways you would react (i.e. becoming "butthurt").
Quote:
Look through past suggestions of things to read and watch and Fufe has a habit of disregarding those things as "not his style," and goes so far as to pigeon hole when he can even when those suggestions come directly from The Kidd!!

Moreover, he's trying to say that something worth watching isn't worth watching because it's "psychology," and totally dismisses the points that I made in response to it, pigeon holing.
I won't be looking through it, because that's entirely way too much time to spend on deciding who is in the "right" and who is in the "wrong". Who gives a shit if fufe has a history of disregarding things not in his style? And for that matter, who doesn't?
Quote:
You seriously have an issue with your ego if you think you can claim that in this thread. Have you even read the comic? :geek:

Your ego is in need of work if you think that you can assess what's going on with what I'm saying without looking at facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Quote:
Get fresh eyes dude and take off your sunglasses. :geek:
Oh the times when this would get to me and rile me up into trying to prove my truth is the right truth... ;)

Listen Slim, I know I don't have as much clout on these forums as the veterans here. And I know that you like to dismiss the opinions of those you see as "below you". But take a second to consider that you are putting entirely too much effort into proving yourself to be right and others wrong.

I didn't take the time out of my super productive day of doing absolutely nothing after a busy-ass week to do anything else but offer you some perspective and maybe guidance on things I know can be difficult to see past.

Take it as you wish.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

@Ebola :lol:
It's ok, I just interpreted your words otherwise. My bad.

@This shit:
:lol:
I love the play of words you use when you want to "hurt" someone. Or deliver the "final blow."
Like the condescending punchline at the end of this "UN-emotional" response of yours.

Ohh I forgot!!, that's not rude!!
That's just Slim making emphasis on his point, that he is right!!, --- Gotta get used to it! --- *shrugs*. (I'm not one of your bitches man) :|

See my use of condescending words on that response? Is that necessary? Absolutely NO.
In my book that's somewhat rude.

All this superiority air shit, to people that are not at the level of: Kidd or 'grinus, Meraki or StephenP, It's obvious how you approach this dudes, and "all others".
This shit gets through words alone man. Just check yourself. Really butthurt? by some dude in a "forum" really... by some Ebola random supid shit, and a matrix allegory... R E A L L Y ... :geek:

I think we are all here to help each other, I may be an idealist but at least I do not like to bash people just for the sake of it, when I see them on a "lower" level of consciousness than me. Take this from me. Ego even when dying... Allways shows his hydra heads, just to survive. Keep that in mind Slim.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:47 pm 
fufe wrote:
I can see where you see observation, logic, and facts.
But saying this guys has not problems with himself/wouldn't have in real life..
From my take on it, he's actively working on bettering himself everyday. He meditates, has hobbies that help reflection, and is using medical tools to his advantage. It's one thing to see the problem and not do anything. It's different to actively work on it.

However, people only tend to care about what you did and what you are only after you arrive.

The comic could give some more attention to what he does to improve himself though.
fufe wrote:
Well, anyways afterall he's only a Manhwa character
And the Manhwa-Artist said in one strip he know his psychology in this has some holes and he's collaborating wiht some Psychology majors to make it better by the way.
That's a fair assessment, but that's not the theme emphasized in the post I made.
Aragorn wrote:
Take it as you wish.
Duly noted :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 pm 

Well slim often delivers the point well, but his writing style get interpreted as aggresive/angry/egoic and it pushes lots of people's buttons here :lol:
Have you ever been a part of something that would be called "hood mentality" ? I get the notion it somehow touched you.