Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:11 am 
Site Admin

Midas wrote:
I am reading this at the moment and i am almost finished.
Almost finished your first read?

Or your tenth?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 pm 
i definetly will re-read this book several time..peregrinus, did you read it? How is your opinion?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:14 pm 

Midas wrote:
It is precious and i highly recommend it!
come on dude, is this the best you can do?

give us some meat

what did you like about it?
what insights did you get?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 am 

I just finished reading this book. I skimmed large parts of it, as it does rehash a lot of ideas from other books, particularly The Great Female Con, but it comes at it with a new perspective, and spends a lot of time talking about how the social matrix (he calls it 'matriarchal society') operates, and his version of marquee value theory/sexual marketplace theory.

Additionally, there are large parts of the book that have stuff I haven't seen anywhere other than this forum, such as how to identify an x-factor or keeper (he doesn't use those terms, but thats what he's talking about). Here's a passage from the last chapter in the book that sounds like its straight out of this forum:

"Focus first and foremost on yourself, on your career, your business, your property, your health, your fitness, and your education, and women will run to you of their own accord. You'll have more than you can handle."

In addition to being a good summary of concepts I already knew, the book presented some new concepts/theories that I think are excellent. The best example of this is his theory on Low Ranking (LR), Mid Ranking (MR) and High Ranking (HR) males and females, and how they interact. A summary of his theory is that LR women are either fat/hideous/deformed, or too old. MR women tend to be most women between 23 and 40, and they are characterized by being domineering and manipulative, trying to extract money/resources/favors out of men in exchange for sex (ie. amateur prostitution), and trying to subjugate/put down men. HR women tend to be young (under 23) and usually are on their first real relationship (once they get their heart broken once, they tend to switch into domineering/manipulative MR mode) and might be called 'naive' because they are looking to find a HR man that they can devote themselves to completely in a bit of a fairy-tale kind of sense. HR's are what might get called 'keepers' or 'x-factors' on this forum.

Men, on the other hand go the opposite direction - LR men are often younger and are fools who get manipulated, friend-zoned, and generally don't get any sex ("AFC" in PUA terms). MR men are a little bit older and have some resources which they try to use to trade for sex from MR women, but they are setting themselves up to have to deal with everything that is described in The Manipulated Man and The Great Female Con. HR men are often in their 30s and they are "leaders", they have their own resources and are secure in themselves and they are wanted by many women. HR men act completely differently, and would never consider trading resources/money in exchange for sex from a woman - if a women isn't willing to act the way the man wants, the HR man will just ditch her because there are plenty of other women for the HR man to choose from.

He goes into a lot more depth about the various intricacies of the HR, MR, and LR men and women and how they interact, etc. Very interesting theory.

I liked this book enough that I will re-read it again a second time (or at least good chunks of it), which is high praise. I am a pretty thorough reader, so I usually extract everything I feel I need out of a book the first time through, but there are occasionally books that deserve a second reading, and I think this one is good enough that it falls into that category.

Personally, I would recommend guys here read The Manipulated Man first, then The Great Female Con second, and then this book third.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:13 pm 

Very good review Meraki, thanks (still working on those quotes btw ...)

That's why this book is good, because (only two quotes to start) :
Quote:
In our matriarchal (mid-ranking) society, the HR level is getting smaller and smaller all the
time. This is why a matriarchal society encourages people to get married later in life. Girls are raised
not to respect men because the dominant mid-ranking females don’t want attractive, young, potentially
high-ranking females to have access to the mature, established males
If I understood correctly, Great Female Con centers MAINLY/ONLY around women's manipulations, kinda like Esther's Manipulated Man (ie MR's ways of domination) ?

If that's the case, I won't read it. Because MR's not the level I'm interested with ... and Vilar and Chinweizu already covered it perfectly.
Quote:
The leader’s function is, of course, to lead, to make decisions, which
means that he alone has immunity from female manipulation. He has complete, total, and
unconditional self-confidence, which is why he has no need to display excessive aggression or showoff. He also has no need to advertise himself. He tends not to assert himself unnecessarily. On the
contrary, he’s careful, and he only displays direct aggression when he absolutely has to – that is,
whenever anyone questions his status as leader. If a woman sexually rejects him, he assumes there’s
something wrong with her. It never even occurs to him that an adequate female could refuse him. A
leader never doubts himself, never worries about other people’s opinions, and never feels guilty for
anything. He cares about his own comfort and health. He is decisive, focused, and persistent.
Kinda like Scarf's quotes (on Great Female Con Thread nonetheless) :

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 410#p12410
Quote:
Your own personal power is the goal of all this. What you are focusing on now is low level game. There are more truths to uncover, so read the stuff and move on.
And on page 3
Quote:
Just note that you can only play the game at the level that you're at.
HR level it is. And it always was.

That's why I love the book. And this forum. Not too much focus on unimportant stuff, but just enough for the drive to 'build it up'.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:50 pm 

GB wrote:
If I understood correctly, Great Female Con centers MAINLY/ONLY around women's manipulations, kinda like Esther's Manipulated Man (ie MR's ways of domination) ?

If that's the case, I won't read it. Because MR's not the level I'm interested with ... and Vilar and Chinweizu already covered it perfectly.
Yeah, you probably don't need to read Great Female Con (GFC) if you've read the other two. I haven't read Chinweizu, but I have read Manipulated Man (MM). Between MM and GFC, MM will get you more fired up, whereas GFC is a little less angry and more practical, and a bit more modern. If you were in the US I might recommend reading it anyway (its a fast read), since he talks a bit about US specific things like how prenups work and more of the nuts and bolts of the legal system here.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 am 

great book. I finished reading it once. I'm reading it again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:07 am 

Meraki wrote:
GB wrote:

Yeah, you probably don't need to read Great Female Con (GFC) if you've read the other two. I haven't read Chinweizu, but I have read Manipulated Man (MM). Between MM and GFC, MM will get you more fired up, whereas GFC is a little less angry and more practical, and a bit more modern. If you were in the US I might recommend reading it anyway (its a fast read), since he talks a bit about US specific things like how prenups work and more of the nuts and bolts of the legal system here.
I got a lot out of Chinweizu's book :geek:

I still want to read this one (Woman. A manual for men) but my computer is fucked up at the moment so I'm waiting to get it fixed.... :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:15 pm 
..just stumbled over this site:

http://humans-ethology.com

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg6YdWc_9u8
Quote:
© Novoselov Oleg, 2014.
All Rights Reserved.
and i dont unterstand the russian language :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:14 pm 

Thanks Midas for the links.

Interesting article :
https://humans--ethology-com.translate. ... r_pto=wapp

First part :
Quote:
FAQ about finding women
Reader: How and where to look for an adequate woman?

UN: Do not confuse the roles. Search is not a male biological function at all. The male is looking for prey. The female is looking for the male. Therefore, the female is looking for a male much more efficiently than a male looking for a female. If your viability as a male and genetic usefulness is beyond doubt, then the females will find you. Therefore, you just need to deal with male affairs and give them the opportunity to find themselves, and not do their work for them. In addition, the search for a female by a male indicates that he does not have a female, the male is preoccupied with this, soaring. And these are all signs of male HP that repel females. A strong male is not looking for anyone, he is busy with his den and hunting ground, and the females who find him are trying to seduce him and settle in.

The right question is how to enable the female to find you.
Also, missing from the book, is THE algorithm...
I mean images are not in the book.
Have found the official book in russian with plenty of images (and twice longer), and translated it with Google Translate (impressive speed compared to Deepl, albeit lesser quality).

Anyways, Here's the algorithm and the three cycles (image translated via Yandex directly, then added translations based on a comment on the wordpress back then if needed) :
[ img ]

I'll probably read the "complete" book later this year, but felt this image should be added (sections of the images are detailed in the complete book).

Have to edit.
What lead to me adding onto this topic, is that while reading on Narcs and the cycles (seduction / idealization, devaluation, discard, hoover)
The testing / domination cycle of women is def similar.
Comments? :mrgreen: :lol: