Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:02 pm 

Quote:
The research by Snyder et al revealed several key findings:

When given the choice between dominance and prestige, women demonstrate a clear preference for a high-prestige male over a high-dominance male.

Women prefer low-dominance* males for both long-term and short-term mating, but the preference is stronger when seeking a long-term partner.

Women prefer high prestige partners over low prestige partners, and this preference is also stronger for long-term vs. short-term mating.

Women find dominant behaviors attractive in the context of athletic competition, but penalize them for both short- and long-term mating.
hmmm... interesting.

*probably cause its easier to manipulate.
Quote:
The implications for women are clear:

-Seek men who have earned prestige from their male peers via their abilities and skills.
-Judge a man by the company he keeps, and how much he is genuinely loved and respected by others.
-Avoid men who tend toward aggressive and controlling tactics, except on the playing field.
-Expect men engaging in casual sex rather than relationships to display more dominance, as it is less penalized in a short-term mating context.
-Men with earned prestige have much higher emotional intelligence than men with self-serving, agentic behaviors. Look for depth of emotional expression in the men you date. The emotions need not be focused on you, but a man should feel strong love and loyalty for the things and people he cares about.
-Graduate from college and date five years older!
nothing new. could expect from them.

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2012/06/0 ... dominance/

... so, just wonder. why my mama didnt told me: just look good and marry a rich girl? young man and rich older woman = gigolo, but young lady and older gentlemen (rich) = romance and accepted by society...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm 

Stop reading this crap. :|

What they say they want has nothing to do with what they actually respond to. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Stop reading this crap. :|

What they say they want has nothing to do with what they actually respond to. :ugeek:
:lol: I was gonna say that before I even finished reading it.

Look at how many women have exes that were dicks and they still love them?

Of course they're gonna say they want the status without the dominance. Conscious questioning leads to consciously thought up answers and ego interference. Their need for a dominant male is a shadow need I don't think they're even conscious of it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 am 

You guys dont like matrix literature.... thats ok.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:55 pm 

panoramix wrote:
You guys dont like matrix literature.... thats ok.
Nah,lol my reading tastes are vegan haha