Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm 

I would like to introduce you guys to some Polish translation:
Quote:
I am 50 years old and reworked every theater (situation), I know all the tricks when women hunt hunter. can even predict the conversation on the first three meetings before entering into dating me to bed, of course if I allow her.
Women think they are the cunning and, of course,for many guys they are slick and too slick, but there are also men who know women like an open book and do not degrade.
Woman is like half-child, something between a mature man and a student of elementary school.
A woman can not think logically or rationally, what we call 'thinking' for a women is instinctive reactions that can be taught like monkeys.
When something is given to a monkey, monkey is happy and you can do whatever you want, when you want to annoy monkey, just ask few logical questions and you have brawl.
If we want to explain something, use money or shoes as a example. She just nod head and try to recall from memory descrebed situation with instructions how to react. Its not thinking is just recall.
As the education system is based only on tests of recall, women also can be judges, and doctors and even psychologists, and policies which means that they are the horsemen of the apocalypse.
Sophistication of women is copying, deeds of another woman who has gained something or won by the women judge, women lawyer and woman solidarity.....
Gentlemen do not use some kind of wisdom because they still do not get it, learn to fuck well, be nice and do not give access to your employment package, use particular rewards for good sex, and do not let yourselves be persuaded to reside together.
I assure you that the cleaner and sponsored student is much more cheaper.
When you do not want children - right away sterilization, otherwise monkey will frameyou on having one as soon when she smell money. they call it 'something' (love, chemistry).
If you want woman left you, dont fuck her, dont show interest, dont shave, start drinking even you dont like alcohol, leave socks on the floor and invite handsome friend. he will do the rest. It would not hurt to be very nice to her friends. Women were keep tight and men were always above them.
Woman destroys what man builds. When you build a house, you will be forced to leave.
Woman wants to buy expensive things just incase of wealth distribution, she will gain the most. They thinking about it before divorce.
And the fidelity is just the fear of loss of social position and the guy care about her and her children (often not his). In Germany, 52 percent of children are not children of husbands
Do not be suckers, show class and be gentelmen.
The nicest thing is always a period of a woman fighting for access to your wealth. You need only to give her new tests. You will see women are capable of doing a lot of things. And even cooler fun as the competition reaches the other woman.
My last women was gone when I told her that I'm a bankrupt and we have 350 thousand debt.
Many women thinks we are bastards because they put a risk and nothing happen. Today woman can go on 1st date to bed. On the next day that guy is gone and do not call back. Woman says he was looking for adventure. The tryth is she was bad in bed but she blame a man. She has no idea how to keep a man and be good in bed. Thats why you leave a woman with joy and sometimes its very hard.
I wonder what would say Karl Lagerfeld or Joop about women. Quoting one of the bishops: "when I see a men hug a woman I imagen if he hug a bag of horse dung, still warm."
Someone call him a moron so he replies:
Quote:
Is waiting for you too as you get older, you will also be a moron, and open up your eyes, but now testosterone bothers you.
Sorry for any inconsistency and mistakes (I was translating this :geek: )

Of course its nothing new but I'm proud that even in Poland (99% matrix) we have some brave soldiers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:01 pm 

Quote:
Of course its nothing new but I'm proud that even in Poland (99% matrix) we have some brave soldiers.
The Matrix knows no borders. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm 

panoramix you polish? witam rodaka:)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm 

rekieter wrote:
panoramix you polish? witam rodaka:)
Yes I'm 8-) [a rowniez milo poznac]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:18 am 

Fidelity rates have always been something I've found deeply disturbing.

It's pretty skewed, how shows like Maury always show the guy being called into question. The women's character is always assumed to be pure.

If I ever have a kid, I'm getting a paternity test no exceptions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Fidelity rates have always been something I've found deeply disturbing.

It's pretty skewed, how shows like Maury always show the guy being called into question. The women's character is always assumed to be pure.

Well... :lol:

Once they know they can´t have me, they
add in all the sexual adventure stories.

All the things you hear when you´re not an option for
them. All the things you see & hear anyway... heh

Dirrrty!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Ditto.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:16 pm 

Very wise man! Great read, thanks for posting.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."