Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Three Can Play That Game
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:23 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xFfLcL8ag

So I watched this movie as I was coincidentally going through a refresher course of The Kidds Articles. I wasn't able to watch the whole thing but man so many factors I would never considered before just jumped out right at me like I could see the code matrix for what is was.

So this so called independent, strong black woman Vivica A. Fox plays a part of a relationship counselor (basically emasculating the men and turn them into slave for women. Anyway there is this totally gullible fool actually reminds me of myself when I was still plugged in. When I couldn't tell when women gave signs of interest, body language, subtle communication how women use our sex drives to get the better of us, environment etc.

I think this could serve as a great prerequisite to watch after reading The Pimposophy articles it will help everybody understand quite clearly what is really going on in this movie. It may be a comedy but this shit is happening everyday actually I would even go as far as it be required watching as this will make things crystal clear now how to deal with a broad I absolutely do not recommend the actions in this movie as it establishes and reinforces power in the females court.

If she acted like that with me bitch will either be on probation or kicked to the curb whichever I find suitable at the time. The thing is this female is definitely an amateur and the dude she trying to get back is totally falling for it, anyway just checked this out for yourselves and lets have a discussion about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:56 pm 

Yeah, this is a good watch for a reality check. Another good one for the same reasons is, "How to be a Player". I was SO disappointed when I saw that back in the day...I was really hoping for some pointers! :cry:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah, this is a good watch for a reality check. Another good one for the same reasons is, "How to be a Player". I was SO disappointed when I saw that back in the day...I was really hoping for some pointers! :cry:

[ img ]

That's actually why I wanted to watch it, shit I thought I would be ahead of the game but all it did really was just make me laugh I learned nothing about getting digits or how to holla at a broad or to get into them pants. I feel your pain Kidd I was severely disappointed as well. :arrow: :|

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:38 pm 
FUCK! I spilled my pad thai on the floor trying to type about that damn shitty movie. Nuff said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
FUCK! I spilled my pad thai on the floor trying to type about that damn shitty movie. Nuff said.

No please continue I would most certainly like to hear your thoughts on this

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 pm 

Knowing what we know, all you can do is shake your head and laugh while watching this. Thanks for the reccomendation, Resonance.