Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A Man's Guide To Women
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm 
It details examples and the principles that make a man attractive to woman.

The book takes you through examples and gives tips while rehashing the initial principles that start the book so you can see how the principles are applied.

If you have read 21st Century Fox: Space Age Pimping then you'll notice common themes and moves; however, the mindsets are slightly different in the way and manner to reverse the game.

This is a book that will give you a strong foundation to move past being average; again, the book will take you past average, but the book is not exceptionally advanced.

What this book does do is it tells you how to apply the things that you learn on this forum. I love how the book stresses hitting women with the unexpected. That was something I strongly advocated in my posts early on when I joined the forum.

This book is hardcore when it comes to bringing about results with women. If you model the examples to your situation then you'll have more success especially if the situation reminds you of where you messed up before.

Overall I give this book a strong 3.5 stars of 5 because it takes you past average, but it's not super advanced material.

This book is bitch tested and pimp approved.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:34 pm 

Good review man, I hate to say this (especially after reccomending this book so highly), but... This book right here blows that one out of the water http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/146375035 ... 386&sr=8-1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm 
From the synopsis of the book on Amazon.com I'm not to impressed with what the book is offering.

The book you suggested seems highly theoretical, but I haven't read the book.

Have you read the book I just wrote a review on because I would like you to write your own review on the book. It was written in 1983. That's before the whole PUA and seduction ideology. You can see themes from that book in every seduction piece written.

Plus, I don't like long ass reads. It's why I'm slow on reviewing that book Goldenboy asked me to review.

A Man's Guide To Women is a multiple-times-must-read. You can't memorize or internalize all the tips and advice in the book in one read, and you won't learn how to model the situations in one read.

The book is also geared towards members on the board that are not trying to have ultra-tight reverse-the-matrix-pimp-style game.

The book is aimed at teaching men who want fulfilling relationships on how to have them, but the book teaches you how to not chase in your actions without telling you not to chase women outright because that goes against men's natural programming from the matrix. Consequently, men's suspicions will not be raised when reading the book.

This shit was methodically planned out, and it's full of spelling errors, which tells me that it's some guys that don't have PHD's in Sexology, Psychology, Sociology, or some other humanities field. The consequent is that the guys must actually be out here in these streets getting their MASH on.

I look for more than just good information when I read a book. I want to know how, when, why, and where the information is distilled from because it means a lot.

You shouldn't take information on breaking bitches from dating gurus, PUAS, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, players, or pimps the same way.

Last, the book is designed toward the following types of women: Gold diggers; women that consciously play you; women that unconsciously play you; possessive women; passive women; aggressive women; unsure or undecided women; emotionally unbalanced women; independent women etc.

What the book tells you is HOW TO CREATE THE GAME.

The reason the book focuses on everything practical instead of theoretical shit is because theory doesn't work all the time. Knowing how to act inside the constructed system allows you to CREATE GAME outside of the system that is richer, deeper, stronger, more efficient, and subsequently more effective.

I will say this about the book you suggested Scottie: create another thread to review the book after you have finished reading it so I can get a better understanding of what the book is about before I decide to read it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 pm 

My bad G... From the title I assumed you were talking about the one I reccomended since you said you were gonna write a review... guess I haven't read it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 am 

Scottie, please share your thoughts (on the Manual thread, or a new one) about why "Models" is better than "The Manual".
I have the link (Models, by Mark Manson) for those interested.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:36 am 
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
My bad G... From the title I assumed you were talking about the one I reccomended since you said you were gonna write a review... guess I haven't read it.
:oops: :oops:

No worries cuz. I probably came with a little too much heat. I picked up the Organized Game book. It surprised me because it's all large print. That slick ass hustler is gonna hook some book junkies on the page count. It's definitely a short read.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 pm 

Lol, super short read for such a thick book... It's like each paragraph has it's own page.