Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Fact Book
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:17 am 
I'm busy with a bunch of bullshit right now, but I wanted to stop in and drop some leads for the men on the board who still even read books about getting women.

1. A Man's Guide To Women by T.C. Knudsen and John Hempstead
This is a best selling book from 1983 that is supposed to be really geeky and filled with knowledge about women, pure facts. Barnes and Noble has this short book, 90 pages or less, available as an ebook for less than $5 dollars. Snatch a copy. I found out about this book a while back doing research for a paper that I'm writing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

2. How to Date Young Women for Men Over 35 Don Steele
This book is probably trash, but I can accurately speculate that the book is no-nonsense. There is no putting up with bad behavior or shitty attitudes suggested in this book. Read as you wish. I found out about this book doing research for the same paper.

3. Rodale Press
Rodale Press has been publishing a series of books called "A Man's Guide to Women" that are supposed to be fact based sciency information books. I do not recommend the series as I know nothing about it. There are books from 2000-Today. Chances are that you will find out this fact when you search for the first title, "A Man's Guide To Women."

Anyway, I have to run. I just thought I'd take some time to waste other people's time since I have writer's block for these papers that I have to do.

Post subject: Re: Fact Book
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 pm 

"A Man's Guide to Women" by Knudsen - Some points, are a bit sympish but this can be tweaked. But I agree, it's highly recommended , along with Black Players and 21st Century Fox 8-)