Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
^ I feel you on that shit... I guess the "ball stealing" stuff best describes my strategy. I assume that the women is gonna try to lump me in the same category as all the other lames that have approached her in the past. So my first order of business is to differentiate myself from the herd, and let her know that I have standards and expectation myself.

From my experience you can tell a woman whatever you think about her, as long as it's coming from a place of power. When I talk about vulnerability, I'm talking about using it as an incentive for women to try harder to keep your attention, because they crave your approval.
That's what I assumed, not 'proper chasing', but with a ball steal in intent.
I wait for rkd's (or Kidd's or Grinus's ) answer on the vulnerability part, coz in my views, as long as you come with the right mindset, there's no "bad things to say".

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
You want to push through a barrier? Man that shit is breaking and entering. You want to chase a woman? Man that shit is stalking. You want to overcome some resistance? Man that shit is rape.

You want to face rejection? Man successful people never face rejection because it doesn't happen. You want to force a person to a yes or no decision? Man that's some straight up psychotic shit. All you will receive with women that don't like you when you put them to yes or no decisions is a no, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Appreciate women that like you then you'll see that the best looking women and the best women are the women that like you. Plain and simple. If you want to do otherwise then run into a brick wall. The definition of insanity is doing the same shit over and expecting different results
:lol: :lol: I concur everything in these paragraphs why chase these bitches it never felt right then it doesn't now why change nature...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
^ I feel you on that shit... I guess the "ball stealing" stuff best describes my strategy. I assume that the women is gonna try to lump me in the same category as all the other lames that have approached her in the past. So my first order of business is to differentiate myself from the herd, and let her know that I have standards and expectation myself.

From my experience you can tell a woman whatever you think about her, as long as it's coming from a place of power. When I talk about vulnerability, I'm talking about using it as an incentive for women to try harder to keep your attention, because they crave your approval. This can be an easy thing to overdo though, since it's all about the timing.
This 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm 
Man you know how to conceal some shit you're saying.

Scottie that shit sounds totally different to me than the first stuff you said, but I see where you're coming from with the second point.

Man, I typed some long ass shit that I didn't want to finish about vulnerability. Anyway, I think vulnerability cannot be used to increase interest until the girl is already infatuated with you. Thus, showing vulnerability before sex usually doesn't have an effect or it works against you. This is why I don't let women see my actions that would show vulnerability until after sex.

Also, women will conjure up some beliefs about how you're vulnerable on occasion. If you're doing the shit right you might have to dispel some crazy beliefs she has about you on occasion.

So, I don't worry about vulnerability. I worry about her seeing my personal actions and decisions too early that show my vulnerability. Real vulnerabilities can be used against you.

Crying from reading romance novels is a real artificial vulnerability. A real vulnerability requires that the bitch trust you. A woman doesn't generally trust before sex. Sex means the woman is saying that she is open to who you are and what you bring with you.

Sensitivity is a different feminine trait than vulnerability.

Edit: Scottie, I would like to know how you use vulnerability to your advantage on a consistent basis before sex or if it's easier than an example is cool.

Or, when you said vulnerability were you talking about sensitivity.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm 

It's more like the "illusion of exclusivity" like selling her a dream that she might be able to "tame you" if she steps her game up, but in reality... that shit will never happen, cuz i'm a playa 4 life. I guess it might be kinda similar to sensivity, but you can only use this type of shit every once in a while or she'll think you're a simp... Like after she does something 4 you(compliance)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
It's more like the "illusion of exclusivity" like selling her a dream that she might be able to "tame you" if she steps her game up, but in reality... that shit will never happen, cuz i'm a playa 4 life. I guess it might be kinda similar to sensivity, but you can only use this type of shit every once in a while... Like after she does something 4 you(compliance)
Dangling the carrot

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:04 am 

^ Exactaly!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Merrick wrote:
Yo Kidd!!, seems you need to write your own book afterall ;)
how is it coming along btw?
Or have you dropped the book project?
Can't drop something you haven't started! :mrgreen:

Seriously...I'm just having problems mapping it out. My mind moves a mile a second and it's hard to lay it out with breaking out into tangents all over the damn place...everything is so closely intertwined that before you know it, what I started talking about is nowhere close to what I ended up finishing with (my Skype callers can attest to this lol)...I mean, it all makes sense in the end, but the road to get there sometimes? Man, even I get lost sometimes. :(
I'm actually a little shocked that you haven't even started this yet :shock: and here I've been twiddling my thumbs for it. What's crazy about this is that you have a perfect example from your pimposophies section, what changed? other than updating and a little different wordplay and reorganization?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Merrick wrote:
Yo Kidd!!, seems you need to write your own book afterall ;)
how is it coming along btw?
Or have you dropped the book project?
Can't drop something you haven't started! :mrgreen:

Seriously...I'm just having problems mapping it out. My mind moves a mile a second and it's hard to lay it out with breaking out into tangents all over the damn place...everything is so closely intertwined that before you know it, what I started talking about is nowhere close to what I ended up finishing with (my Skype callers can attest to this lol)...I mean, it all makes sense in the end, but the road to get there sometimes? Man, even I get lost sometimes. :(
Haha yeah that's actually a side effect of Introverted Intuition. You tend to see things from a lot of different angles and everything connects but it can be hard to follow if you have a different mode of processing information...I remember from that Myer Briggs thread most of us are Introverted Intuitives which is one of the reasons everyone on the forum gels so well. 8-)

If you ever need anyone to proof read or suggestions or such let me know. Also I think I still have information/links on people that do professional editing and sales pages and stuff for reasonable prices...supposed to be pretty good haven't used them myself though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am 

Thanks for all the support fellas...I guess I'll have to get on it then...I don't want to let anyone down that's for sure. It's gonna be a doozy of a book tho that's for sure!

Side note: I also found an old dairy of mine that has my lifetime hitlist on it! Thought my ex found it and destroyed it :lol: ...looks like I may even be able to piece together a biography one day as well. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am 

TheKidd wrote:
...looks like I may even be able to piece together a biography one day as well.
:mrgreen: That would be exciting

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
From my experience you can tell a woman whatever you think about her, as long as it's coming from a place of power.
When I talk about vulnerability, I'm talking about using it as an incentive for women to try harder to keep your attention, because they crave your approval.
These two combined are Kryptonite.

As always, it is not what you say, it is how you are when you say it.
The same sentence from two men can have radically differing effects on the same woman, in the same moment. Same words, different meanings.
GoldenBoy wrote:
coz in my views, as long as you come with the right mindset, there's no "bad things to say".
Agreed.
I have said and seen other people say some really outlandish stuff.. The mindset is key, where you are coming from.
The Kidd!! wrote:
There is a quote I remember, damned if I can find it though... It goes along the lines of:

A man, knowing he cannot explain adequately all the threads of the web connected to a thought or idea would rather say nothing at all. Such a deep web that every connection leads to more and you know you cannot possibly link them together in a meaningful way without it becoming a mess to follow.

I feel you on this, have the same issue myself.
The road is a winding one, enjoyable journey though sometimes leaves the passengers wondering if they saw all the turns and twists along the way.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 am 

Quote:
A man, knowing he cannot explain adequately all the threads of the web connected to a thought or idea would rather say nothing at all. Such a deep web that every connection leads to more and you know you cannot possibly link them together in a meaningful way without it becoming a mess to follow.

I feel you on this, have the same issue myself.
The road is a winding one, enjoyable journey though sometimes leaves the passengers wondering if they saw all the turns and twists along the way.
Very well said, sir! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am 

Quote:
From my experience you can tell a woman whatever you think about her, as long as it's coming from a place of power.
You can get away with saying anything if done with enough authority.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:37 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
Quote:
Rick H. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 am 

Dali wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Quote:
Rick H. 8-)
;)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:42 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/145649455 ... =8-1-spell

This is the book mayne! This dude not only understands how the matrix works, he somehow created a book that will permanently change your mindset if you read it. I'm about to finish it in a couple of days, but I had 2 put ya'll on game... This book is the truth dawg!!
well, Star_Above recommended that I read this book...
I also saw all the posts here (and I love reading :D )

I must say that I'm very disappointed :( . I only read the first 100 pages and then I stopped and I'm not going to go back to it.

The Book is very superficial compared to the info we have here and other books we talked about such as 'the manipulated man'.

@Scottie Pimpin
I'm glad it changed your life man, I wish I could say the same....

just a note:
I have not read after p. 101.
after reading 100 pages with nothing I found useful I didn't continue and I'm not going to...

Remember this is just my review but many people in Amazon gave it 5 stars so each person should make up his own mind.
Now the book is also available in Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Manual-What-W ... 1456494554

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/145649455 ... =8-1-spell

This is the book mayne! This dude not only understands how the matrix works, he somehow created a book that will permanently change your mindset if you read it. I'm about to finish it in a couple of days, but I had 2 put ya'll on game... This book is the truth dawg!!
well, Star_Above recommended that I read this book...
I also saw all the posts here (and I love reading :D )

I must say that I'm very disappointed :( . I only read the first 100 pages and then I stopped and I'm not going to go back to it.

The Book is very superficial compared to the info we have here and other books we talked about such as 'the manipulated man'.

@Scottie Pimpin
I'm glad it changed your life man, I wish I could say the same....

just a note:
I have not read after p. 101.
after reading 100 pages with nothing I found useful I didn't continue and I'm not going to...

Remember this is just my review but many people in Amazon gave it 5 stars so each person should make up his own mind.
Now the book is also available in Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Manual-What-W ... 1456494554
I said there were a few nuggets of gold in it and I figured you'd be able to decipher them from the shit. Apparently not.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:00 am 

Star_Above wrote:
I said there were a few nuggets of gold in it and I figured you'd be able to decipher them from the shit. Apparently not.
maybe you were right, but it's a 300+ pages book. I guess I just didn't have the patience....

I'm also not a fast reader in English like you so while you can skim through it fast - it's more of a problem for me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
When I talk about vulnerability, I'm talking about using it as an incentive for women to try harder to keep your attention, because they crave your approval.
These two combined are Kryptonite.

As always, it is not what you say, it is how you are when you say it.
The same sentence from two men can have radically differing effects on the same woman, in the same moment. Same words, different meanings.
GoldenBoy wrote:
coz in my views, as long as you come with the right mindset, there's no "bad things to say".
Agreed.
I have said and seen other people say some really outlandish stuff.. The mindset is key, where you are coming from.
From Oleg's book :
Quote:
In the event that a woman is unable to successfully attune her psyche to a man’s, an alternate program switches on that we know as “feeling sorry for him.” This is a very interesting phenomenon. The woman never feels sorry for someone who’s actually worthy of her sympathy – say, a weak, non-survival-capable male – but she’s more than ready to “feel sorry for” a drunken oaf whose behavior is no different than that of an aggressive Stone-age male. When this happens, the woman instinctively sees the inadequacy of the man’s behavior either as the results of his “checkered past” or as a psychological vulnerability. In ancient times, either circumstance would have given the female a chance to seize control from the male. “Feeling sorry for him” is really nothing more than the female’s reaction to a certain vulnerability in a strong male, one she can get her claws into, then use to make him dependent on her. She treats his wounds, pets him, and shows him that he’s now the one bringing up the rear. This is the most direct way to make sure that, once he’s recovered, the hunter will come back and deliver his prey to precisely that female. Professional con artists know how to take advantage of this phenomenon and have based an entire system of seduction on it. First, they create the image of a strong male, then they display a vulnerability. Female instinct reacts to this this by saying, “here’s a strong male, and here’s his vulnerability; all I have to do is exploit it in order to control him.” So, what have we learned? A mid- or low-ranking man’s love amounts to his offering himself up as a sacrifice and a servant. A high-ranking man’s love, on the other hand, is about care and protection. But a woman’s love is a process of aggressively scouting a man and buttering him up so that she can try to reverse-dominate him.