Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
You can't spare 25 bucks for a book, doggie?
I do what I can NOT to spend money (if the book is really good, I might buy it even after reading the pdf version (I bought Pimp in french, I might buy the manipulated man), but not the contrary, I never regret what I buy, because I only buy what is necessary)

If I had spent 25 bucks for each book recommended (not necessarily here, even if YOU recommend many books), I would be homeless now (btw I found "Games people play" in pdf, I might give it a read, thanks).

And BUYING an ebook is a joke !

However I'm really tempted to buy this book, I trust scottie when he says something's good (except for The Natural by Gambler :lol: ) but if I buy it and it's really good I'll have to scan it :twisted: so I'm thinking ... :mrgreen:

Waiting for the review ...

EDIT : Well, I bought it. What made me change my mind was the unique review on the french site of amazon. (This guy had reviewed two PUA books 1 and 2 stars, whereas this one had 5 stars and impressive review)

If it's bad I'll haunt you ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 pm 

Congrats... You will not regret it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm 
Quote:
Second, it’s very well structured and organized, starting off with high-level concepts (like Mindset), moving on to specific behavior (how to act, walk, and talk basically), and finally putting it all together into a step-by-step guide (the method) of what to do and in what order etc.
http://www.puaforums.com/recommended-se ... -them.html

There is no fucking order on how to do this shit. I've walked up to females and put my tongue down her throat without saying hi, walking tall, starting a conversation etc.
Quote:
Every single chapter taught me something profound, either of an idea that I had never heard before (but made more sense nevertheless!) or made things much more clear. By the time I put the book down, I really felt like a new person and my results with women skyrocketed in the days and weeks that followed!
http://www.puaforums.com/recommended-se ... -them.html

I find this shit kind of hard to believe. I was doing enough to get laid before I read the Kidd's articles and 21st Century Fox. That shit gave me the capacity to do what I do slightly better. It took me reading the articles 10 times, 21st Century 10 times, and browsing the forums on a consistent basis for more than a month before I even barely took this shit to the next level and started getting gifts and charitable contributions. The point is that I had profound insights with these other materials when I read them.

Something should be said about having insights.

I am going to check this book out because Scottie gave it the up and this dude doesn't have some weirdo rapist nickname like "Mystery", "Herbal", "Rooshv", "Etion", "Gambler" etc.

I'll give a review of this book too, or I may comment on someone's review.

If this book doesn't add anything to where I'm at right now then you'll hear about.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

You should write one rkd... NO sarcasm.

The book you wish you had when you wanted to climb to the tops.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm 

Here's my review :
I've got at least five ah-ha moments (more than the manipulated man for me), which ranks him HIGH in my views.
This guy writes in a simple yet very understandable way, it's CLEAR, CLEAN, TO THE POINT.

It's an GOOD read.

Nonetheless, his views are more like David X than this forum (am I wrong on this ?) :
- HE CHASES women, he goes after the women he wants rather than the ones who want him.
He says that whatever she does before meeting you doesn't matter that much (whether glancing, smiling ...) BECAUSE once you go to her (in a MANLY way), she'll light up eventually.

- He CLEARLY STATES that A MAN HAS TO TAKE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES regarding to his relationships (doing all the work, not expecting her to do her part as well - So he takes HER number, ...).

At the end of the day (to take his expression), I would recommend it to everyone who wants to read a CLEAR and INSIGHTFUL book.

I SCANNED IT, so PM ME IF YOU WANT IT, it's 61.6 mo

PS : I'm sure waiting for rkd's review on this one ^^ (btw he said that his book is best reading more than once, because of the insights one may have (on the Epilogue at the end) :ugeek: )
[ img ]

@Dali : Did you read it ? Or do you talk about 21st century ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 am 
GoldenBoy wrote:
Here's my review :
I've got at least five ah-ha moments (more than the manipulated man for me), which ranks him HIGH in my views.
This guy writes in a simple yet very understandable way, it's CLEAR, CLEAN, TO THE POINT.

It's an GOOD read.

Nonetheless, his views are more like David X than this forum (am I wrong on this ?) :
- HE CHASES women, he goes after the women he wants rather than the ones who want him.
He says that whatever she does before meeting you doesn't matter that much (whether glancing, smiling ...) BECAUSE once you go to her (in a MANLY way), she'll light up eventually.

- He CLEARLY STATES that A MAN HAS TO TAKE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES regarding to his relationships (doing all the work, not expecting her to do her part as well - So he takes HER number, ...).

At the end of the day (to take his expression), I would recommend it to everyone who wants to read a CLEAR and INSIGHTFUL book.

PS : I'm sure waiting for rkd's review on this one ^^ (btw he said that his book is best reading more than once, because of the insights one may have (on the Epilogue at the end) :ugeek: )
[ img ]

Please pm me the link. I'm at a computer terminal that is fucking up royally. The problem is that my personal laptop is also malfunctioning so I'll have to access it through a better computer terminal which I do not have the time to do right now and possibly later. I'm scheduled for a road trip tomorrow that deals with the possibility of me doing international travel in the coming months. I will read this book cover to cover when I can access a better terminal. The weekend is coming, and I plan to crush a good majority of my final work that needs to be done for school.
Dali wrote:

I'm still not where I want to be. Everyday I work on stepping my shit up. Like today, I realized that I kept myself from exploring an opportunity to meet a new female friend. I had to take a piss, so I made an excuse for myself when I could have easily inserted myself into the situation under the radar.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:13 am 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
Here's my review :

It's an GOOD read.

[ img ]

Please pm me the link. I'm at a computer terminal that is fucking up royally. The problem is that my personal laptop is also malfunctioning so I'll have to access it through a better computer terminal which I do not have the time to do right now and possibly later. I'm scheduled for a road trip tomorrow that deals with the possibility of me doing international travel in the coming months. I will read this book cover to cover when I can access a better terminal. The weekend is coming, and I plan to crush a good majority of my final work that needs to be done for school.
Dali wrote:

I'm still not where I want to be. Everyday I work on stepping my shit up. Like today, I realized that I kept myself from exploring an opportunity to meet a new female friend. I had to take a piss, so I made an excuse for myself when I could have easily inserted myself into the situation under the radar.
Ok I understand. I'm still struggling with my avoidance when in the prescence of worthy females. Some sort of: When they come in, I go away.
I don't know why I subcounsiously do this, guess I have to dig deeper, and ask: Why the avoidance?

But it's like fucking annoying because one I stay I get dissconected from them, and as you say when I realize I am far distant from the girls, and they know it, maybe it's fear I don't really know.

Be well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm 

Alot of what's said in this book makes sense (changing mindset, societal conditioning etc.) but then he reiterates that a man has to pursue/chase women and that being indirect is unattractive.

Read with a pinch of salt. :P

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Alot of what's said in this book makes sense (changing mindset, societal conditioning etc.) but then he reiterates that a man has to pursue/chase women and that being indirect is unattractive.

Read with a pinch of salt. :P
Agreed, the chasing shit sounds Pua.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 am 

Interesting reviews... All I gotta say is there is a thin line, between chasing women and being proactive about getting the women you want. If you want to be good with women, you better know where that line is.

Btw: the world won't end if you tell a woman you think she is attractive, vulnerability can be a powerful tool if used properly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 am 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Interesting reviews... All I gotta say is there is a thin line, between chasing women and being proactive about getting the women you want. If you want to be good with women, you better know where that line is.

Btw: the world won't end if you tell a woman you think she is attractive, vulnerability can be a powerful tool if used properly.
Maybe you can expand on this, I don't see the difference, unless by being proactive you mean being in the right place at the right time.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm 

Yo Kidd!!, seems you need to write your own book afterall ;)
how is it coming along btw?
Or have you dropped the book project?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 pm 

Merrick wrote:
Can't drop something you haven't started! :mrgreen:

Seriously...I'm just having problems mapping it out. My mind moves a mile a second and it's hard to lay it out with breaking out into tangents all over the damn place...everything is so closely intertwined that before you know it, what I started talking about is nowhere close to what I ended up finishing with (my Skype callers can attest to this lol)...I mean, it all makes sense in the end, but the road to get there sometimes? Man, even I get lost sometimes. :(

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm 

Yeah, Kidd I guess you still gotta come out with the book playa.

The passive game is cool and all, but I like to pick the women I want in my life. Every guy is gonna encounter some resistance when he is trying to seduce a woman, but the ones that persist are the ones that come out on top. I feel like traditionally, it's the ladies job to pace the seduction, and it's the guys job to push through all the barriers and seduce her. Sure, if you've got some game you can flip the script and have her pursuing you, but that type of stuff takes experience.

My thing is I believe guys should keep improving themselves, but why wait to get the women you want/feel like you deserve? One of the mindsets this guy talks about is that a real man never has to try to earn women... He is entitled to all women from birth. If you were entitled to all the women you want, why wait to approach her and give her the oppurtunity to hang with a mack?

Btw. Personally, I think the ability for a guy to face rejection and not get fazed is an essential skill for any man to have. The thing is, to improve any skill, you gotta have some experience. It gets to the point were you actually start to feel sorry for these women that missed the oppurtunity to hang with a player... The good thing to me about this is that once a girl says no, you don't have to waste anymore of your time thinking about this broad, and you can just move on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Merrick wrote:

Seriously...I'm just having problems mapping it out. My mind moves a mile a second and it's hard to lay it out with breaking out into tangents all over the damn place...everything is so closely intertwined that before you know it, what I started talking about is nowhere close to what I ended up finishing with (my Skype callers can attest to this lol)...I mean, it all makes sense in the end, but the road to get there sometimes? Man, even I get lost sometimes. :(
How bout you tape the skype sessions, so you can listen to what you said. Having it all on record might help mapping it out.
When you have the "situation of the caller" and your replies to that particular situation you can start putting shit into perspective via the examples first and slowly but surely put it in more general terms.
Conceptionalize how your skull works.
Analyse your own analysing-process.. it DOES sound like a huge mindfuck, doesn´t it :lol:

The more samples you have on record the more you can see were it is overlapping.
Start with breaking out the tangents, as detailed as possible for every case. Accumulate cases.
Work from there.
And you might want someone to collaborate with you on it, so one can stop you from getting lost in your own thoughts.. (Peregrinus maybe? ;) )

Just my 2 cents :)

EDIT: If you need a translator for German, let me know ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:19 pm 
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:

There is no fine line. This is why it is important to fuck with the women that like you because you are being proactive. When you fuck with a girl that could give two shits about you then you're chasing. HINT: You can't chase something that's chasing you.
Alchemist wrote:
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:

Maybe you can expand on this, I don't see the difference, unless by being proactive you mean being in the right place at the right time.
Yes there is a right time and mentally there is a right time and right pace. If you get fucked up with any of that shit you're fucked, but those issues are different from being proactive. Also, vulnerability only means something after you mean something to the bitch which generally only occurs after you fuck her. Every girl that I've fucked. I haven't shown a drop of vulnerability to until I fucked her. Every girl that I have done that vulnerability shit with I haven't fucked.

I do let them know that if they fuck with my vulnerable parts...I'll cut them off like a phone line.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Merrick wrote:

Dude you already know that I'm your literary connect. Use your resources or let them atrophy. I bet that I can get those book ideas mapped in one run through.
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Yeah, Kidd I guess you still gotta come out with the book playa.

The passive game is cool and all, but I like to pick the women I want in my life. Every guy is gonna encounter some resistance when he is trying to seduce a woman, but the ones that persist are the ones that come out on top. I feel like traditionally, it's the ladies job to pace the seduction, and it's the guys job to push through all the barriers and seduce her. Sure, if you've got some game you can flip the script and have her pursuing you, but that type of stuff takes experience.

My thing is I believe guys should keep improving themselves, but why wait to get the women you want/feel like you deserve? One of the mindsets this guy talks about is that a real man never has to try to earn women... He is entitled to all women from birth. If you were entitled to all the women you want, why wait to approach her and give her the oppurtunity to hang with a mack?

Btw. Personally, I think the ability for a guy to face rejection and not get fazed is an essential skill for any man to have. The thing is, to improve any skill, you gotta have some experience. It gets to the point were you actually start to feel sorry for these women that missed the oppurtunity to hang with a player... The good thing to me about this is that once a girl says no, you don't have to waste anymore of your time thinking about this broad, and you can just move on.
You should reread your post. You have a lot of beliefs from the matrix persisting in your shit that are absent of logic.

You want to push through a barrier? Man that shit is breaking and entering. You want to chase a woman? Man that shit is stalking. You want to overcome some resistance? Man that shit is rape.

You want to face rejection? Man successful people never face rejection because it doesn't happen. You want to force a person to a yes or no decision? Man that's some straight up psychotic shit. All you will receive with women that don't like you when you put them to yes or no decisions is a no, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Appreciate women that like you then you'll see that the best looking women and the best women are the women that like you. Plain and simple. If you want to do otherwise then run into a brick wall. The definition of insanity is doing the same shit over and expecting different results.

Example. Last night I tried to get a female that wanted to kick it with me to do it at an earlier time. I couldn't do shit with that barrier. I was either hanging out at the time she wanted or not. It was already 12am and she wanted to hang out at 3 am. Do you get my drift Scottie? It was impossible for me to impose my structure because I hadn't gotten past enough of her defense mechanisms to slap some order on her wild ass. Needless to say, instead of continuing to fight, I decided to pursue a different path and leave her alone altogether, and in the process I met several other women that may contact me in the near future for some late night hanging out on my terms. Also, I still have the option of hanging out with ol' girl because I didn't force the issue.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 pm 

This book is awesome. I'm only on "Responsibility", so I still have some reading to do, but the chapter on Confidence was life-changing shit. Thanks Scottie for the recommendation and GoldenBoy for the scan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:32 pm 

^ No problem dawg

The only barriers i'm talking about are on the approach. Once she see's your a man that goes after what he wants... She'll deff put some work in, because she won't wanna lose you.

Can i get some names of these superhumans you speak of that have achichieved anything worthwhile, without experiencing some sort of rejection... This shit sounds amazing 2 me

Last edited by Scottie Pimpin' on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm 

moose35 wrote:
This book is awesome. I'm only on "Responsibility", so I still have some reading to do, but the chapter on Confidence was life-changing shit. Thanks Scottie for the recommendation and GoldenBoy for the scan.
As others have said, do read it with a pinch of salt ...

His views of the matrix are good.
However, when he's talking about the three attributes of a man (confident, charming and responsible), substitute for the CONFIDENT and INDIFFERENT of this forum.

Why ? Responsible for him is PURSUING women, instead of letting them choose you ...
Charming for him is complimenting the woman, letting her know your intentions ... SEE ABOVE, SHE HAS TO CHOOSE YOU, not the other way around ...

On a side note, if you come with the right mindset, why isn't it acceptable to state you like her and etc, if you can steal the ball later (to expand on Scottie's idea of being proactive)
Quote:
Every girl that I've fucked. I haven't shown a drop of vulnerability to until I fucked her. Every girl that I have done that vulnerability shit with I haven't fucked.
Is stating your intentions always a vulnerability ?
Reading from the book, I don't think he comes with a bad mindset, he just has a narrow-minded mentality (concentrating of the ones he wants instead of the ones who might want him), but he still believes to be a man and he just doesn't want to spend time with girls that don't respond good (meaning choosing him too, even after he said he chooses her) ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm 

^ I feel you on that shit... I guess the "ball stealing" stuff best describes my strategy. I assume that the women is gonna try to lump me in the same category as all the other lames that have approached her in the past. So my first order of business is to differentiate myself from the herd, and let her know that I have standards and expectation myself.

From my experience you can tell a woman whatever you think about her, as long as it's coming from a place of power. When I talk about vulnerability, I'm talking about using it as an incentive for women to try harder to keep your attention, because they crave your approval. This can be an easy thing to overdo though, since it's all about the timing.