Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
From Oleg's book :
Quote:
In the event that a woman is unable to successfully attune her psyche to a man’s, an alternate program switches on that we know as “feeling sorry for him.” This is a very interesting phenomenon. The woman never feels sorry for someone who’s actually worthy of her sympathy – say, a weak, non-survival-capable male – but she’s more than ready to “feel sorry for” a drunken oaf whose behavior is no different than that of an aggressive Stone-age male. When this happens, the woman instinctively sees the inadequacy of the man’s behavior either as the results of his “checkered past” or as a psychological vulnerability. In ancient times, either circumstance would have given the female a chance to seize control from the male. “Feeling sorry for him” is really nothing more than the female’s reaction to a certain vulnerability in a strong male, one she can get her claws into, then use to make him dependent on her. She treats his wounds, pets him, and shows him that he’s now the one bringing up the rear. This is the most direct way to make sure that, once he’s recovered, the hunter will come back and deliver his prey to precisely that female. Professional con artists know how to take advantage of this phenomenon and have based an entire system of seduction on it. First, they create the image of a strong male, then they display a vulnerability. Female instinct reacts to this this by saying, “here’s a strong male, and here’s his vulnerability; all I have to do is exploit it in order to control him.” So, what have we learned? A mid- or low-ranking man’s love amounts to his offering himself up as a sacrifice and a servant. A high-ranking man’s love, on the other hand, is about care and protection. But a woman’s love is a process of aggressively scouting a man and buttering him up so that she can try to reverse-dominate him.
Oleg is the guy who wrote this:

http://www.amazon.com/Women-Textbook-Be ... ok+for+Men

well that's going to be my next read :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:56 pm 

^^^

Wasn't there a half finished PDF of that book? Although I don't remember it being called the same title. I'm going to search for the one I mean, sure it was round these parts...

EDIT: Ah yes, the very same. Just with a silly new title :lol:

And unfortunately only as a Kindle book on amazon uk....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm 

Rolan:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3080
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3677

The copy that Dali has is in three formats: epub, mobi, pdf

Also, you do realize that you can download the kindle reader software for pretty much any computer/device...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 pm 

Thanks Meraki.

Yes, I realise, but I find it very hard to read for long periods off a computer screen. I much prefer the page, which is why I hoped there was an actual book available. Guess I can just do a massive and very expensive print job :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:32 pm 

Or get a Kindle with the e-ink. They are awesome.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
From my experience you can tell a woman whatever you think about her, as long as it's coming from a place of power.
When I talk about vulnerability, I'm talking about using it as an incentive for women to try harder to keep your attention, because they crave your approval.
These two combined are Kryptonite.

As always, it is not what you say, it is how you are when you say it.
The same sentence from two men can have radically differing effects on the same woman, in the same moment. Same words, different meanings.
Pulitzer-prize winning poet William Carlos Williams wrote, “It’s not what you say that matters but the manner in which you say it; there lies the secret of the ages.”

AB Van Zant, J Berger. (2020). How the voice persuades. https://doi.org/10.1037/pspi0000193
Quote:
Research has examined persuasive language, but relatively little is known about how persuasive people are when they attempt to persuade through paralanguage, or acoustic properties of speech (e.g., pitch and volume). People often detect and react against what communicators say, but might they be persuaded by speakers' attempts to modulate how they say it? Four experiments support this possibility, demonstrating that communicators engaging in paralinguistic persuasion attempts (i.e., modulating their voice to persuade) naturally use paralinguistic cues that influence perceivers' attitudes and choice. Rather than being effective because they go undetected, however, the results suggest a subtler possibility. Even when they are detected, paralinguistic attempts succeed because they make communicators seem more confident without undermining their perceived sincerity. Consequently, speakers' confident vocal demeanor persuades others by serving as a signal that they more strongly endorse the stance they take in their message. Further, we find that paralinguistic approaches to persuasion can be uniquely effective even when linguistic ones are not. A cross-study exploratory analysis and replication experiment reveal that communicators tend to speak louder and vary their volume during paralinguistic persuasion attempts, both of which signal confidence and, in turn, facilitate persuasion.