Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Colour Test
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 am 

http://www.colorquiz.com/

Very insightful, not like most personality tests that flatter you because they want your money.
It's extremely to the point and unflattering but will point you to your inner psyche. It takes about 2-3 minutes to do. Also free

Let me know what you guys think

Post subject: Re: Colour Test
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:24 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Feels he has been treated unfairly which makes him angry.
:x

:shock: :lol:
Haha to the point in my two last jobs that's how I felt, but it was my fault for let them treat me that way.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:36 pm 

Damn, pretty good stuff. It said about 3-4 times that I feel the need to be appreciated for my accomplishments, that I feel under-appreciated and that I hate being forced to compromise. Time to fix that 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm 

Unreal :shock: I just did the test and it absolutely nailed my current situation in very specific terms. It is exactly what I am going through right now. How the fuck?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm 

:arrow: :shock:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 pm 

You guys would probably like these ones too. Instead of asking you direct questions everything is within a story and a metaphor and it draws conclusions on what you are like and subconconscious tendancies.

http://www.personalityquiz.net/relational/index.htm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
You guys would probably like these ones too. Instead of asking you direct questions everything is within a story and a metaphor and it draws conclusions on what you are like and subconconscious tendancies.

http://www.personalityquiz.net/relational/index.htm
we are not our subconscious mind. And luckily for most people we are
not our life story
. (Identification/association is another beast.)

We are free to choose those identifications/associations every
minute/moment of the day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm 
I got two different responses, but they have a similar tone. Both are right in some respects and wrong in others.

COLOR TEST ONE

Your Existing Situation

"Is strong willed and unwilling to take advice from others; however, finds himself currently in a dangerous situation which finding a solution should be top priority."

Your Stress Sources

"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Feels unhappy and isolated because he is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding he desires.
"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

Your Desired Objective

"Makes spontaneous, irrational, and sudden decisions in order to escape his current problems and difficulties."

Your Actual Problem

Harshly critical of the existing situation which he believes is disorganized and unclear. Seeking some sort of solution which will make the situation more clear and with some sort of organization.

COLOR TEST TWO

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he must not give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."
Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.

Your Desired Objective

"Makes spontaneous, irrational, and sudden decisions in order to escape his current problems and difficulties."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling unimportant in this current situation, and is looking for different conditions where he will be able to better prove his worth and importance."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 am 

:shock:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 pm 

I'm also like :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm 
Do you guys have an idea why the tests came up a little differently?

I think the tests say similar things, but shouldn't the test come up exactly the same if it's accurate?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 pm 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
Do you guys have an idea why the tests came up a little differently?

I think the tests say similar things, but shouldn't the test come up exactly the same if it's accurate?
It has to do with the first two colors you choose.

Try it out.