Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 pm 
These are a few legal and sociological studies of the Pimp Game The Reason for me posting this so some kids don't get the wrong Idea. Pimping is a street game... period. Especially these days with because their are a lot Tennis Shoe Pimps and grown crack babies out there . And even if you don't fit the sterotype many people in America see Pimps in the same light as a child molester. If you want to take the Pimp or even the hustler mindset and apply it in your life cool. However don't do anything out of character. Keep in mind there are informants everwhere these days and even alledged FBI programs that are people setting up online (Opertation Sock Puppet, look it up). Some of the biggest names on the DVD circuit are facing federal cases which are harder to beat than prostate cancer (The federal prosecution conviction rate is well over 90%). If think you can learn all the in and outs of the game from books or a DVD's THINK AGAIN!

Peace

Good Game Gets Federal Indictment

http://folksalert.com/?p=357

This shows if your hustling .... don't seek attention. Now all those CCP DVD's will used as evidence against Good Game in court. He's probably looking at life in the federal pen.

Johns Prefer Blondes- Heartland Daughter for sales

http://www.badasf.org/slavery/heartland ... orsale.htm

Interviews with 25 ex Pimps in Chicago

http://newsroom.depaul.edu/PDF/FAMILY_L ... -final.pdf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 pm 

Damn... I Hope they don't get Good Game caught up. They did Snooky & Kenny Red the same way... Real players are supposed to be low key.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 pm 

Yep...real pimps move in silence. Their ego's got the best of them. This alone illustrates why ego suppression is so important to solidifying a pimp tight mindset. ;)

Loose lips sink ships. :ugeek:

That said...he had a freaking MINOR TURNING TRICKS. How dumb can you be? This is why I never ventured down the road of street pimpin'...the long term outlook SUCKS. :|

If you live by the bitch, you die by the bitch.
But if you are self sufficient, YOU control your own destiny..... :ugeek:

Sucks to hear about Snooky tho...he was a cool cat. :(

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm 

Real talk... Snooky might have beat the case, but i've even seen that crazy as dude on an episode of Jerry Springer 1 time. He came onto the stage with his whole stable in matching orange and blue outfits... Epic (if you can find that episode, get at me)!! That type of stuff is cool and all, but if your in it 4 longevity... Keep it on the hush, hush. I would even say take a couple of steps in the other direction and downplay that shit. Let your fans and your cheerleaders do all the talking!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm 

... Besides, the culture is basically dead anyway. The game is always gonna be timeless 8-) , but pimpin' has lost much of it's class and splendor. I think when the dopegame hit and cats started trying to pimp & sell dope is where it all began 2 really fall apart. These new cats started making up there own rules in a game that has very clearly defined rules already in place... These new cats poured major salt in the game. It's 2 the point now where if you knock one of these lames for they're broads, they'll try to kill you... what part of the game is that??? Even when I see vids from the recent players ball's... I see cats in fuking t-shirts and throwbacks and shit... Bishop Magic taking pictures with elderly white couples... Prehistoric pimps that don't know when 2 quit posing for pictures & lots of square shit like that... All i'm saying is if your gonna play this game, stay tru 2 that shit... and keep your business well-rounded so those squares can't fit in it mayne!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 pm 

The key is knowing when to quit. The greats understood this. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm 
Quote:
That said...he had a freaking MINOR TURNING TRICKS. How dumb can you be? This is why I never ventured down the road of street pimpin'...the long term outlook SUCKS. :|

My man, unfortunately this standard for a lot of these dudes these days. Some men have absolutely no scruples
about pimping on a 11, 12 or 13 year old.

http://folksalert.com/?p=223

With Good Game case the rabbit whole goes deeper. If they have any indictment on him they most definitely have there eyes on the Church as well. The Feds could them bring them up on criminal conspiracy laws. The RICO laws they have use to prosecute the Mafia your favorite D-boyz (think Big Meech) and it has even been used in some of the Catholic sex abuse cases. Those RICO could be applied to the whole Church. Church in the eyes of the law may be seen criminal enterprise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_ ... ations_Act

Another thing is the Mann Act. The Mann Act is another law with racist underpinning and origins. Is it was coniceived to target Black men who may force White women into prostitution by taking them across state lines (thus the term"White Slavery").Good was caught in Virginia (the South) let's these hope girls weren't just underage but White as well, because good Game will be more than likely facing an all White Jury in this Federal case. In hypocritical eye of America the Black Pimp is one step above an rat. Racism play a role in this too. This is something to keep mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mann_Act

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_8577587

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 pm 
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
... Besides, the culture is basically dead anyway. The game is always gonna be timeless 8-) , but pimpin' has lost much of it's class and splendor. I think when the dopegame hit and cats started trying to pimp & sell dope is where it all began 2 really fall apart. These new cats started making up there own rules in a game that has very clearly defined rules already in place... These new cats poured major salt in the game. It's 2 the point now where if you knock one of these lames for they're broads, they'll try to kill you... what part of the game is that??? Even when I see vids from the recent players ball's... I see cats in fuking t-shirts and throwbacks and shit..!!

This is really talk...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm 
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Real talk... Snooky might have beat the case
I don't think so. There's like a million hours of footage of him being playing the part of a self proclaim Pimp. Plus footage of him verbally and physically abusing females. I've seen somewhere online where some former hoes his (one of whom was also the mother of one of his children) of were claiming he abuse them. Once the a former prostitute turns on a Pimp that Pimp is in serious trouble. Wait until the psychiatrist reprogram her even if handle her with kid gloves she can change her story. AND DON'T LET HER BE WHITE!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm 
Site Admin

The real ones know how to fly under the radar and stay that way. They have no need of the ego gratification that comes from all this publicity and limelight.
Having other people know your business and too much about you is really counter to the pimp mindset, it is very damaging.

A lot of these so called ones, I see as a bastardised hybrid of the pimp and the mack.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Real talk... Snooky might have beat the case
I don't think so. There's like a million hours of footage of him being playing the part of a self proclaim Pimp. Plus footage of him verbally and physically abusing females. I've seen somewhere online where some former hoes his (one of whom was also the mother of one of his children) of were claiming he abuse them. Once the a former prostitute turns on a Pimp that Pimp is in serious trouble. Wait until the psychiatrist reprogram her even if handle her with kid gloves she can change her story. AND DON'T LET HER BE WHITE!

ain't this the trufe!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 pm 

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/52386007.html

Found this on Snooky. A 14 year old...really? That's revulsive.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am 

Quote:
Well, Derrick Avery aka Pimp Snooky, who now goes by the name of Mr. Marjani, claims that he was paid by the filmmakers of the above mentioned documentaries to play a fabricated character and that none of it, however realistic it may seem, actually happened. According to Mr. Marjani, the ho's documented in the films that were attributed to him were actually the mothers of his children, some of them ex-exotic dancers but not one of whom has a prostitution charge that he is aware of and that it was all staged; including his winning of the Pimp of the Year Award in 1998 at a Players Association Ball. He says that he will have a list of credible witnesses to testify to that fact at his trial, the date for which is currently June 8, 2009.
http://hiphopruckus.com/2009/05/derrick ... pimp.html/

death or jail

another story about Andre Taylor aka Gorgeous Dre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEc-BKL ... re=related

this ex-pimp is still mackin' like Don "Magic" Juan, not "hoes" but us ;) (selling books, movies..ect)

even Slim couldn't in 100% rid of pimps brain cells (The Lost Interviews)