Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Black Passenger Yellow Cabs-Stefhen Bryan

[ img ]

You need this book, especially if your a man of African decent. Stefhen Bryan a Jamacian moves to Japan in early 2000 to take a teaching position and to indulge in the fetishizing of Asian women. The results are 60 sexual partners most who were very Attractive Asian women, several cases of chlamydia about 8 abortions and one the best books I've read this year so far. This is a read this year. Stefhen Bryan is a good example of what being a natural really is all about
http://www.scribd.com/doc/94977174/Blac ... ellow-Cabs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 am 
Undercover Sex Signals: A Pickup Guide For Guys- Leil Lowndes

[ img ]

This is a good book and fairly quick read. The real strength in this book is the 26 photos showing the body language that women give off when they are really attracted to you and want to be approached. This alone makes its a good read if not good at reading female body language (and most men aren't that good at it). This use sites several scientific studies to back up it's claims unlike most works of it's kind (in other words up pick up books). The book has solid advice on how to position yourself to get noticed in bars etc., but the author wants the reader to turn himself into "Xavier the ho's saivor". Leil Lowndes was probably a hot commodity for short period time in the seventies an hasn't come down from that high. Everything centers around snooty Soho Manhattan art gallery types and guys must wear Bruno Magli's like OJ Simpson to catch her and her friends attention.

Last edited by The lesser Evil on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:42 am 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Undercover Sex Signals: A Pickup Guide For Guys- Leil Lowndes

[ img ]

This is a good book and fairly quick read. The real strength in this book is the 26 photos showing the body language that women give off when they are really attracted to you anwant to be approached. This alone makes its a good read if not good at reading female body language (and most men aren't that good at it). This use sites several scientific studies to back up it's claims unlike most works of it's kind (in other words up pick up books). The book has solid advice on how to position yourself to get noticed in bars etc., but the author wants the reader to turn himself into "Xavier the ho's saivor". Leil Lowndes was probably a hot commodity for short period time in the seventies an hasn't come down from that high. Everything centers around snooty Soho Manhattan art gallery types and guys must wear Bruno Magli's like OJ Simpson to catch her and her friends attention.
Scribd links are always nice :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24324060/Unde ... ex-Signals

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 am 
Along for the Ride- Mickey Royal

[ img ]

What happens a soldier in Los Angeles's most powerful black syndicate is assigned by one of it leaders to guard his most prize possessions- his 2 daughters? What happens when war breaks out within the syndicate and this soldier is forced to flee? How does a harden gangster become LA's fastest up and coming Pimp? How does playing the pimp game totally different evoke the anger and envy of gorrilla pimps, and killers as well as the attention of the FBI? You gotta read "Along for the Ride" by Mickey Royal. Mickey Breaks down how he got into the pimp game as well as how solve a six year old murder that rock the streets of LA.... that's hard.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:34 am 
Pimpin Aint Easy... An Education on the Life-"Quick" Kieth Curtis

[ img ]

"Quick" Keith Curtis decided to go where most throughbred P's don't and won't. He took a look at the current state of the "The Life" as it is known and instead of writing an autobiography, he wrote a how to book. The best way to describe this book is to say that it is a lot like Tariq Nasheed's "Art of Macking" but totally uncut. So if King Flex where to have written the "Art of Pimping" this would be it. Quick Kieth touches everything from the history of the game to how dress correctly if your going to rep the "The Life". Early on he also goes into the end's and out's purchasing a fly car and jewelry, and how to campaign for hoes and ultimately all the ways you can get paid in the game.

He even has a chapters on "Macking 101" (In his definition it means getting paid from non pro's) and a chapter dedicated to the laws against pimping in several major US cities. He talks indepth about how square society is hypocritical in their stance toward P's. He even tells you how to setup your own ho stroll if your in a town that either doesn't have one or the one it has is that is full of crackheads or "Strawberries" as the are known in the streets.

Or course this book is not for everyone only those to really want intricate technical knowledge of the game. In my estimation some of the history is questionable and there are also a lot of typos. However, if this is where you interest lies this book is packed with straight laced information on the game. Keep in mind though Pimpin' just isn't not easy it's also illegal. You probably don't want those type problems in your life. So don't do anything out of that's of you're character. The book is fairly rare and if you are wondering the copy of the book I have will be for sale in the near future.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm 
What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People-Joe Navarro

[ img ]

This "Thee" go to book on body language. It isn't solely situational just focusing certain context's like other book on the subject. It focuses on what are limbic system forces are different body part to do when we are stimulated in some way. He started with are feet and legs which he say are the most overlooking part of the body when attempting to read body language. He cover the entire body then land on the topic of the face last since he say that that's the hardest place to actually read correctly. The last chapter on the tactics on the elusive art of detecting deception and lying is essential. This a good book for everyone to have in there arsenal. Read it twice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:52 pm 
Let me Pimp or Let me Die: Until Game do us Part- Caujuan Akim Mayo

[ img ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTYF8rn-3BY

This a partially fictional account of how the game is played today. It takes place in the 90's when a young man named Ricky quits his security job and runs into a old school pimp who school's him to the game. This leads this young man (who takes on the alias Jackpot) on journey of incredible highs and lows. You get a glimpse of what "The Life" entails: crazy gang bangers posing as through bred Macks top notch money hoes ,crazy underhanded subversive hoes, hateful and envious gorilla pimps, street fame and glory and MONEY GALORE! Not to mention racist hell bent cops and of course what prison and what is does to young Mack. This book is a real fast roller coaster ride. A West coast classic!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:14 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote: *
I'm busy again so please forgive me for my typing mistakes. I'm doing 5 thing at once here.

Sexual Racism- Charles H. Stember

[ img ]

This should be a easy find. It's was written in mid 70's by a quasi conservative social psychology professor at Rutgers University Charles Stember. However the book could've been written yesterday. This book has really help me step out understand the the racial and sexual dynamic intersects here in the U.S. If your unfamiliar with psychological terms you will have to read is book more than once to really grasps the author argument. If your White the author's conclusion will be hard to swallow. If your Black you will find the authors perspective somewhat exaggerated but mostly true and his conclusion disheartening. The gist of the book is that the Black's incredibly low social status ( NOT his sexual prowess) creates a sexual jealous in White Men. Whites are also of the Blacks desire for mainstream women(white woman) or at the very lease a facsimile of her because she fit our societies"Somatic Norm Image". This in the author's estimate ins the true cause of anti-Black racism. I have found this book very helpful.

The Black Prince-Anonymous

[ img ]

I recently have obtained this book from a book dealer. Allegedly it's reeeally rare. In fact I've been told that someone actually stole the copy that was in the Library of Congress! (lol) So far from what I've from the intro I gotten "Born Pimps" have some serious advantages when compared the "Tutored Pimp". The Born Pimp in also on a latent or even sometimes right homosexual (whoa!). A pimp's strength come from his ability to raise up and bring out a prostitute in the same manner a breeder brings out the best races horses. Mind you I only on page 10!. This is book gonna be really deep. I've tried to tload up some pics I taken of the book on my crappy sell phone to no avail, maybe I'll try later tonight to uip load pics. Here a list of some of the chapters:

Introduction.
Chapter 1: Supply & Demand
Chapter 2: Setting The Place
Chapter 3: Dominance
Chapter 4: Sexual Indulgence
Chapter 5: The Pseudo Pimp
Chapter 6: Technique
Chapter 7: The Acquisition of Other Women
Chapter 8: Four Cardinal Sins
Chapter 9: Beginning

There's three more chapters but again, I'm only on pg 10 and I reading several books right now, so I don't know when I'll get around finish reading it since I don't want to another library fine.(lol)
Does anyone have a copy of this black prince book?