I found these Crib notes on Mickey Royal's Pimp game This is token from seduction site in Quebec. I found the crib notes to be pretty useful whether you've read the book or not. Enjoy!
Mickey Royal - The Pimp Game (Notes)
1) There is only one game and that’s pimping.
2) One King per kingdom, one pimp per game and you’ll have to learn how to peep game in order to buck the game. There can only be one game per pimp.
3) Pimps are born not made. Hos are made not born,
4) When game is being run on a pimp, game recognizes game, and the game runner realizes his efforts are useless. That is the precise point when they (the two pimps) speak the truth between them.
5) The pimp has no love in his heart for a ho. A pimp has no love in his heart for any but himself. When he establishes game, he constructs all paths so that all roads lead to himself.
Chapter 2 – The Players
1) To be a pimp, one must give up loves and lusts.
2) A pimp must be chosen by the Ho. A pimp will never enter any life or situation without an invitation. A ho must choose him, like a vampire must be invited in. A victim must invite him in.
3) Your world or “The” world is your game. A pimp is all powerful in his world like the king and his kingdom. To increase his power, he can either EXPAND his game or TIGHTEN his game.
4) A pimp has the power to appear everywhere and nowhere at the same time. A pimp is the God in a ho’s world. The only reason people follow, love and fear God is because he remains a mystery. A pimp does and says only what needs to be said and done. A pimp must never appear human. To appear human is to appear vulnerable. Putting up a fence keeps people out at the same time keeping you in. Isolation is part of that price I refer to.
5) A pimp isn’t cold, he’s empty. An empty room is whatever the “renter” wants it to be; it has no form. The potential of an empty room is limitless. The room becomes what the renter needs it to be. A pimps job is to deliver, period. A pimp is the room to his ho (the renter) and a pimp becomes whatever she needs: A father, brother, friend, protector, child, lover, or whatever. That’s why a pimp deals with his hos one on one because he’s different things to different people and at the same time, everything to everyone.
6) Remember, Familiarity breeds contempt”. Once his presence is felt, his
absence is MANDATORY in order to maintain his power.
7) A pimp never hears the word “NO” because he never asks questions which require answers of approval.
8) The pimp limits his desires to limit his disappointments.
9) A Mack practices Macking, which is a style of pimping that is almost opposite to the reclusive lifestyle of the pimp. A mack works out in the open. You see him. His high visibility is a necessity to sustain his power. A pimp makes stars but a mack is a star and hos and tricks are just supporting actors in his stage show.
10) A ho chooses a pimp, but a mack chooses his hos. The biggest difference is that a mack is not empty, nor secluded. His room is full
11) A mack is a high priced ho who has mastered the arts of submission and
persuasion and has moved into a position to pimp himself, as well as others. He has all the skills and knowledge of a pimp, but what separates him from a pimp is the fact that a mack’s desire for money and approval outweighs his lust fo power. Charm is his main weapon. His charm is a light, a flame of possibility that attracts the attention of harmless moths.
12) The hos is the pillar that holds up the very game. A ho is enslaved by her own admission and by her own desire. Imagine a horse pulling a plow chasing a carrot tied to a string. The horse has an inner need. (hunger) The carrot can fulfill that need so the horse chases the carrot blindly. Unaware of the fact that she is pulling a plow because her desire is so strong, it’s blinding and intoxicating which causes this horse to block out all but the carrot. In the meantime, the farmer (pimp) is getting his field plowed. The horse eventually gets the carrot but only after she has plowed and entire carrot field for the farmer.
13) A ho has low self esteem, a low sense of self worth. A ho has to want
something in order to be pimped. To be led or misled, one has to want to go somewhere. A ho believes a pimp can get her what she needs. The ho needs that feeling that one belongs or is a part of something powerful. A ho is the most difficult to understand. She raises the “why” question. A ho is never happy, never satisfied. She is looking and searching for a world that doesn’t exist. She is pondering questions that have long been forgotten by her. She pays the pimp for entry into a fairy tale world. She pays in money, time, self-respect and her very soul.
14) Once a ho, always a ho.
15) Ho’s, macks, hustlers, tricks and pimps are born from the womb. A pimps power is to categorize them accordingly.
16) The hustler is more commonly known as a player. A hustler is a player without a game. He’s a mercenary in his own right, a gangster without a gang.
Chapter 3 Center of Attention; Transformation
1) Step one; You must begin social suicide. That charisma that only the genius and the insane possess, that flame in which you will snag your victims, this is how you strike the match. You must step above your flock. If you aren’t over them, how can they look up to you? Wherever you are, you have somewhere else more important to be. Time is always of the essence. Nothing excites you. Nothing angers you; it’s all beneath you. You have to make yourself special. It’s human nature to seek acceptance from that which rejects them. Psychologists have it wrong. It’s not that a child needs his birth parents. It’s the fact that humans must find that which is lost. Another example: A person could have $200 to go shopping. Now, lets assume this person lost 10 dollars. 9 times out of 10, the person will be more concerned about the lost ten than the remaining $190. The person won’t be able to function, let alone shop until that which is lost is found.
2) You can be anything as long as one person believes you.
3) Step two: the art of being felt without being seen or heard, like a king. When you walk into a room, pause, look all around the room, then enter.
4) The words, “I don’t know” cant ever come out from your mouth. If you don’t know something, then the proper response for a pimp is, “I don’t care”.
5) The ho chooses the pimp. If a pimp chooses, then the pimp is admitting to the ho that she has value. Also his powers can’t protect him. The King of Spain is all powerful in Spain. If he goes to France he’s powerless. That’s why it’s so important to be chosen.
6) A ho to a pimp is worth nothing, She is actually worth everything, but he must make her believe that she is worthless.
7) A pimp buys her soul. Once she has sold her soul, he has all power over her life. But he can’t take it. She must give it to him.
8) How does a man or woman sell his/her soul? When you put a price on that which is priceless to you, you have then become a ho.
9) Remember, pimps are born, hos are made.
Chapter 4 – Knocking: How to make a Ho
1) She (the ho) must want something. Be it fame, stardom, love, money, respect, security – in order to be a ho, she must want something. That something is that which she is willing to sacrifice ALL to have. That one thing, that need, is what you must attain before the ho does. You must then sell it to her for her soul.
2) A ho is lost. Either she doesn’t know where she wants to be but she knows where she doesn’t want to be, or she does know where she wants to be, but doesn’t know how to get there. She chooses a pimp because he appears to know the directions. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn’t. The ho pays for the journey, not the destination.
3) You take away everything she has then give her what she needs. You are the cause as well as the solutions to all of her problems. You give her the poison, then sell her the cure.
4) The best and fastest way to get the ho to choose you and relinquish her soul is to break the bitch down. Once this has happened, she is knocked and completely under your spell. By breaking her down, you leave her no other choice but you.
5) There are two ways to bring a ho under your control:
Number one: After being chosen and invited into a ho’s world, you must outshine everything else in her entire world to where you become the sole-controller. This method is referred to as “turning out”. (Which is mostly the method of the Mack)
Number two: After being chosen and invited into a ho’s world, you begin to pull her away from that which she loves a most importantly, that which loves her. You have to kill her spirit until she feels it’s worthless. She’ll then give her soul to you in order to receive the love that she now needs.
6) Women and men can be and are both hos, but most hos are women and I’ll tell you why.
#1 – Women want. Remember if there is a want, then there is an opportunity for macking and/or pimping.
#2 – Women are never satisfied! They bore easily. Women crave danger. They lust for spontaneity and need to be rescued.
#3 – Women have a strong need to be protected and revered.
Chapter 5 – No Deposit; No Return
1) You don’t do anything for her without receiving sex. You have to get it in her head subconsciously that money and favors come from sex.
2) After your victim is in the habit of exchanging sex for favors, then now it’s time for her to be tested. Her first trick should be someone she’s met. A friend of yours, preferably a Hustler.
3) A pimp destroys a ho’s world and creates a new one that caters to him. If she wishes to leave, you must let her go and forget about her. She’ll come back if you don’t chase her. But she must work her way back.
4) A pimp is a God to a ho. Why? Because he can do what her father, mother, church etc. cant. He can deliver. Find the demand, find the supply and connect the two.
5) The strength of a pimp comes from a ho’s belief that the pimp loves her. You have to know everything about your ho. Some hos need physical abuse. Some hos need emotional mistreatment. Some hos need lies and fantasies. Why? Because you have those T.V. world hos who you have to keep asleep in order to keep presenting dreams. You have the emotionally destroyed ho who was raped by her father or her uncle who you must keep crying.
6) A ho’s eyes are always on you. She takes on the characteristics of her pimp as a dog does its owner. That’s why when I’m chosen, one of the first things I do is change the ho’s name. Example: If her name is Nicole and her friends call her Nikki, I’ll name her Candy. When she starts referring and answering to this name, she is displaying ownership. Your goal is to have her correcting her family. When her mother calls her Nikki and she says my name is Candy, she’s yours. Take her!!
7) Give a ho what she wants. You offer only one road. You give her one choice and she’ll make a decision. Give her two choices and she’ll sit in limbo. If you want someone to pick door #2, then destroy doors 1 and 3.
The reason most people are so unhappy is because life isn’t enough. Work,
home, kids, bills. Four things that TAKE. Now enters the pimp who only wants to GIVE. He meets her needs. He is the only one in her life meeting these needs.
Chapter 6 – Yes Master
1) Keep in mind that it’s all Game. The Game is different from any other game. This Game either you choose to play it or it plays you.
2) A pimp is always playing the Game because he is aware of the Game.
3) Don’t underestimate the power of love. People kill for and die for love. Tricks pay cash for it. Hos pay an even higher price.
4) A ho is driven by her insecurities. You find out what her insecurities are and use them against her.
5) Pulling the leash is when you put her in a weak, vulnerable state. I used to take a light-skinned ho who was tall and thin around hos who were short, thick and dark. I would point out how beautiful the darker sisters were, and how they drive me crazy. I would do the same to the white girls and then reverse the process.
6) To fantasize, all one needs is an imagination. To dream one needs to be asleep. A mack deals in fantasy. He comes into a ho’s life. They choose each other and he makes better what already is. A pimp shows her a dream and she chooses with no convincing from a pimp. That would imply he wants her, thus shifting power to her court. She is in a dream world that belongs to you. You make the rules, the rewards and the punishments.
7) Find out what a ho wants and then get it. Give them a taste. Let them develop a blinding uncontrollable lust then offer it to them. At that point you’ll be able to name your price.
8) Your prey for example may be beautiful women with low self-esteem. If the self-esteem isn’t low enough, you must lower it.
9) When determining proper bait you must show them 30% of something they are familiar with. 50% of something they want and 20% of the unknown. And that unknown is never to become known. 30% to put her at ease, 50% to get her to approach and the mystery 20% is what keeps her working. The 50% makes it impossible for her to leave. 30% is the element that allows her to trust you and let her guard down – down long enough to implement your program into her world. Her world will become yours and bring her and those who love her with it to be used how and when you so desire.
10) A pimp never says goodbye, never looks back and never asks permission to be himself.
Chapter 7 – Game recognizes Game
1) One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.
2) You must address every problem that arises in the ho’s life. Her life is your life because her soul is yours. You wanted it-you got it. The price to keep a ho down is you have to stay down with her. To keep your foot on her neck means you can’t move either.