Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: So I watched....
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:49 am 

Death Note for the second time man the boy has some thought processes and foresight. It was captivating all the way to the end and the music is splendid (just as good as escaflowne). I have been watching a lot of anime and some good movies and lately since discovering the truths more and more each day. I noticed how some individuals have seen the world as corrupt and wanted to cleanse the world and recreate it in their own image, or how some who were once good turned to darkness with hatred (or regret) in possessing their hearts.

Lately my black and White thinking has seen a lot more grey of why at first when I started the path of spirituality of (which is still true now) that people must change and decide for themselves. I'm not sure any other way to put it but basically what I'm saying is how people should be free and not forced to anything against their will. This is when I was still thinking with ideals of the world and mankind and gullible but now re watching them these things I can't help but see them not as great evil but merely humans that didn't like the current state of the world and wanted to change it in their own image even destroy completely.

My point is to all of this is that with my mind constantly changing slowly each and every day about my perspective of the world I can't help but understand them a lot more now even now when I just finished watching death note. I apparently have a lot more to reflect on because apparently even though these guys have the best intentions in mind they end up in not the best situations because the world will go against them. But if there is any guarantee in life is that nothing is permanent and each of these so called villains went out with a bang well Light went in a more peaceful way (to an extent).

Right now I still don't see nothing worth living for but at the same time there are worthwhile things to do, maybe start off with getting more understanding about our history not as any particular race but as the human species and our behavior and what makes us the way we are (Starting off anyway). Tell me what do any of think about this I would like to hear all opinions.