Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Sex-Ploytation
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:31 pm 

Reccomended by Sniper:

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Ploytation-Ma ... 0966963903

This book picks up where Esther Villar left off...

My favorite quote so far whose evidence presents itself consistently:

"The intricacy of a woman's self-deceit is astounding and complex, and while she may secretly be aware of her calculating motivations, she will rigorously defend herself against any invasion of the truth. She believes in her personal innocence and virtue."

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: Sex-Ploytation
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:51 pm 

this book was forwarded to me by a friend.

(anyone who wants this book via email- pm me...)

from Amazon:
Quote:
This is a book about male-female relationships that deals with contemperary female duplicity in our modern society and refutes the false feminist propaganda about equal rights.

The text takes off where The Manipulted Man by Esther Vilar left off 27 years ago when it was first published and points out How Women Use Their Bodies To Extort Money From Men.
I'm reading it now, so far very good. It helps to see even more of the matrix in our times..

here is a classic (from the book p.19):
Quote:
Because women want men to take care of them without any obligation or reciprocation, they always search out high-income males who are willing to spend money freely.

This is what a woman means when she says that she is looking for an "eligible" man or when she complains that "all the good ones are taken". The world teems with kind, considerate, "average" men, but such candidates are passed over with contempt.

So (generally speaking) when women say: "all the good ones are taken"
what they mean is: all the rich ones are taken and I don't want to settle for an avrage man...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 pm 

Alchemist wrote:

A review from a male customer. His review entitled "We are to blame for this".

Quote:

Sound harsh? Perhaps it is. But think about it - we as men tend to make sex one of the biggest priorities in our lives. With the emphasis that we put on it, you would think it's even more important than water, food or even shelter. Most of us will go to just about ANY length to get women to sleep with us, even if it means compromising our integrity, self-respect and self-esteem in the process! Of course, women are going to pick up on this desperation and pathetic neediness and are going to PURPOSEFULLY string us along and make us miserable. Why? Because they know that they can basically get away with anything and treat us anyway they want to if the men think that they'll get SOME kind of sexual reward for all of the crap that he's so bravely taking from her!

Yo guys, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! WHY ARE WE BLAMING WOMEN FOR THIS?? Think about it, are women really the stupid ones here? If this is the way that men behave, why should we expect women to treat us any different or better than they do? If I were a women and had to deal with a man going out of his way to get me into the sack, I would treat him the same way myself, all the while snickering behind his back about what a groveling, sniveling, spineless sack of s-t he's being! Why shouldn't I? I am not in any way saying that ALL men are like this, or that all WOMEN are this way either, but I've seen enough examples in my life to conclude that a majority of the members of both sexes ARE! Guys, I honestly believe that sometimes we BEG for this kind of treatment from women. It's like we can't get enough of it! What happened?

So what's the solution? Here's one for starters: STOP MAKING SEX THE BIGGEST PRIORITIY IN YOUR LIFE! Have a life that you can be proud of! Have several things in your life that you are passionate about and that you are involved in! Take your main focus off of sex! Once you stop needing sex so much, you'll find more often than not that it happens much more naturally. Here's a tip for dealing with those gorgeous, gold-digging types of women who are guilty of this behavior: Make a commitment to refuse to submit to their mind games any longer! Turn the tables around on them if they pull this stunt by demanding to have sex with them FIRST before doing anything for them or giving anything to them! And if they refuse to agree to this arrangement (as so many probably will), THEN YOU DON'T DO HER THE FAVOR! WALK AWAY! NO EXCEPTIONS! END OF STORY! No, you didn't get to have sex with her, but at the same time you also didn't end up tossing your dignity and self-respect down the toilet either! I must agree with the opinion of another reviewer of this book that's posted here named Matt Campbell when he said that he would rather go without sex than to participate in these games any longer. He must be one example of somebody who has a pretty fulfilling life. Bravo!

In closing, this is a book which is pretty funny to read! I was certainly entertained, no doubt about it. I too agree with the consensus of a lot of reviewers of this book about it being more of a rant. That's the way I thought about it. However, Mr. Matt Fitzgerald needs to realize this: That some men out there (well sadly, MOST men) need to understand that they are ultimately responsible for their own lives, actions and choices, and just how much BS they're willing to put up with in this situation. Take responsibility and STOP THE BLAME GAME!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

A review from a male customer. His review entitled "We are to blame for this".

Quote:

Sound harsh? Perhaps it is. But think about it - we as men tend to make sex one of the biggest priorities in our lives. With the emphasis that we put on it, you would think it's even more important than water, food or even shelter. Most of us will go to just about ANY length to get women to sleep with us, even if it means compromising our integrity, self-respect and self-esteem in the process! Of course, women are going to pick up on this desperation and pathetic neediness and are going to PURPOSEFULLY string us along and make us miserable. Why? Because they know that they can basically get away with anything and treat us anyway they want to if the men think that they'll get SOME kind of sexual reward for all of the crap that he's so bravely taking from her!

Yo guys, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! WHY ARE WE BLAMING WOMEN FOR THIS?? Think about it, are women really the stupid ones here? If this is the way that men behave, why should we expect women to treat us any different or better than they do? If I were a women and had to deal with a man going out of his way to get me into the sack, I would treat him the same way myself, all the while snickering behind his back about what a groveling, sniveling, spineless sack of s-t he's being! Why shouldn't I? I am not in any way saying that ALL men are like this, or that all WOMEN are this way either, but I've seen enough examples in my life to conclude that a majority of the members of both sexes ARE! Guys, I honestly believe that sometimes we BEG for this kind of treatment from women. It's like we can't get enough of it! What happened?

So what's the solution? Here's one for starters: STOP MAKING SEX THE BIGGEST PRIORITIY IN YOUR LIFE! Have a life that you can be proud of! Have several things in your life that you are passionate about and that you are involved in! Take your main focus off of sex! Once you stop needing sex so much, you'll find more often than not that it happens much more naturally. Here's a tip for dealing with those gorgeous, gold-digging types of women who are guilty of this behavior: Make a commitment to refuse to submit to their mind games any longer! Turn the tables around on them if they pull this stunt by demanding to have sex with them FIRST before doing anything for them or giving anything to them! And if they refuse to agree to this arrangement (as so many probably will), THEN YOU DON'T DO HER THE FAVOR! WALK AWAY! NO EXCEPTIONS! END OF STORY! No, you didn't get to have sex with her, but at the same time you also didn't end up tossing your dignity and self-respect down the toilet either! I must agree with the opinion of another reviewer of this book that's posted here named Matt Campbell when he said that he would rather go without sex than to participate in these games any longer. He must be one example of somebody who has a pretty fulfilling life. Bravo!

In closing, this is a book which is pretty funny to read! I was certainly entertained, no doubt about it. I too agree with the consensus of a lot of reviewers of this book about it being more of a rant. That's the way I thought about it. However, Mr. Matt Fitzgerald needs to realize this: That some men out there (well sadly, MOST men) need to understand that they are ultimately responsible for their own lives, actions and choices, and just how much BS they're willing to put up with in this situation. Take responsibility and STOP THE BLAME GAME!
well, that's true but most men are hypnotized from the social matrix and from a very young age. So many times they don't even see what's really going on....

books like this one are supposed to wake them up and open their eyes.

I'm sure that if most Men read this book and other books such as 'the manipulated man' and 'the great female con'- they would not be used by women.

women are masters at hiding the truth from men and since the social matrix working for them, how are men supposed to know what's really going on? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm 

I agree with this review, I often tell my friend if I was her I'd play their game, life would be awesome. :mrgreen:

The closer I am to completely making peace with myself though the less angry I become with the truth, from what I've read in this book and learning about the subtler things from Kidd and 'Grinus, the contents of this book are more surface level but a good wakeup call nonetheless for those deep in the matrix.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I agree with this review, I often tell my friend if I was her I'd play their game, life would be awesome. :mrgreen:
Alchemist,
you and Scarf are missing something. see my post above ^^

The first stage is 'awareness'. If people were conditioned from a young age that women are angels and that all women are looking for 'love'\'connection'\'bond'
how are they supposed to see what's going on? :|

I don't see this book as rant but more to wake Men up...

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 pm 

I don't see it as a rant as such, I was speaking about the accountability we must take for ourselves in relation to this.

I've said before that suckers will get played and I understand why I got played in the past and the tests I don't pick up on til later on.

Women will play a man like a fool if he is acting one, it's like a knee-jerk reaction, even the best ones out there (whatever that means to you) will act accordingly, Kidd's thread at the pirate boat explains this well.

But Sniper you are still focused on other guys and still thinking in black and white, that's what happens when you read this stuff at least at first, instead of focusing on how this will wake men up, focus on what you're getting out of it, how is it benefiting you?.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:19 pm 

Quote:
Kidd's thread at the pirate boat explains this well.
Which thread? Link? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Kidd's thread at the pirate boat explains this well.
Which thread? Link? :geek:
http://www.naturalgame.com/showthread.php?t=6623

I'm reffering to what you said about why women test guys and what determines whether or not they succeed in passing them, good stuff. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:54 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
But Sniper you are still focused on other guys and still thinking in black and white, that's what happens when you read this stuff at least at first, instead of focusing on how this will wake men up, focus on what you're getting out of it, how is it benefiting you?.
Yea I was just making a point. Anyway, it helps me see the matrix better and then not fall for manipulations.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Yea I was just making a point. Anyway, it helps me see the matrix better and then not fall for manipulations.
Don't get too caught up with searching out the next great book to read...you have all the foundation and confirmation you need at this point. Neo didn't master The Matrix while doing simulations and speaking with Morphues, you know...less reading and more living. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:21 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
you have all the foundation and confirmation you need at this point. Neo didn't master The Matrix while doing simulations and speaking with Morphues, you know...less reading and more living. :ugeek:
The book was sent to me I was not searching for it, but I understand what you mean...
At this point the foundations and confirmations I have and need are solid enough 8-)

Now I see the matrix and can operate in it...

the last think I'll say though is that in this day and age where women work, it's ridiculous how some women still think that men should pay for their time (and how most men are still buying into this game).

but hey, I can't change the world. I'll focus on what I learned to improve myself and my life.

lucky for me I never fell into the game of paying for women's time. When I dated women I only paid for the first and second date and I never took them to expensive restaurants.
When I had a relationship I also didn't pay all the time when we went out.

I'm going to try a cool exercise. I'll go on a date with a woman to an expensive restaurant and when the bill comes I'll tell her that we should split it because I beleive in feminism and
equality. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 am 

Sniper wrote:
I'm going to try a cool exercise. I'll go on a date with a woman to an expensive restaurant and when the bill comes I'll tell her that we should split it because I beleive in feminism and
That's how it should always be at the very least, why would you pick up the tab? :|

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:57 pm 

I'm not saying I agreed or disagreed with the review.

The point that I was accentuating was the fact that the guy said he would not toss his pride and self-respect over a woman.

Nothing is worth that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:26 am 

This books plays off Esther Vilar's, The Manipulated Man. The author even mentions how this is an "updated version" of her book. Overall, I thought the book was a decent read. The way the book is written and also the world choices make it easy to read. I am a native, English speaker and I had to look up quite a few words in Esther's books because I was unfamiliar with her word choices.

At the end he does have an area of many phrases that we hear women say & what he thinks they actually mean which is helpful. Also, he does have quite a few comments from men throughout the book which are not only comical but also insightful.

Would I say to you that this is a must read? No, I don't think so. I see it as supplementary to Esther if you feel so inclined to read. The reason being is that he does not introduce any new topics that you have not already heard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 am 

Sometimes repetition is necessary.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Far from cool.

Let her know which restaurants you like and inform her you believe in feminism, so she should put some effort in and take you out, her choice from the list you give her.

Be open and honest about it.
Alchemist wrote:
Sometimes repetition is necessary.
^THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.