Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 pm 

There are several posts on these books and for good reason; they're good. Although I prefer The Great Female Con to the Manipulated Man as the former goes in to greater detail I found them both enlightening. The fact that women care more about women than men stood out to me the most as I have unconciously noticed this throughout my life, and their level of immaturity.

I left this forum because I didn't know enough about this 'ugly nature' of women and was too afraid to ask (doesn't matter why) and I was also frustrated with the advice I was getting because it never seemed to be a straight answer.

I understand now everything The Kidd and Peregrinus talk about now and why I was being bashed all those times and Peregrinus' "Does it matter?" when I asked about IOIs. No it doesn't matter, I don't need a relationship to be happy, infact if I want to be happy I don't need a relationship!

I have a problem with a stalker, I know now its due to her age and her lack of options, I know why I don't have many good friends, its because of my lack of options and who I hang around with as a result. Thanks to those of you who reccomended these books, they were real eye openers!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm 

hey Aztecsfinest,

don't worry Kidd also gave me a few harsh wake up calls, at first I was pissed but then I saw he was right and thanked him.

Peregrinus also made me angry a few times- but in the end I saw that he was also right and there was a reason he kept telling me to let go all the time. ;)

You know, before we had this forum I heard David X say: women don't care about you...

Back then I didn't understand what he meant but I do now. See, take me for example:
most of my female friends ditched me once they found a serious boyfriend or got married. And we used to have a great 'connection' :lol:

Anyway, it's not that guys are all good....the problem is, that we grow up thinking that women are angels and guys are evil. Then we find that society lied to us.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I understand now everything The Kidd and Peregrinus talk about now and why I was being bashed all those times and Peregrinus' "Does it matter?" when I asked about IOIs. No it doesn't matter
BRAVO!

And welcome back....

If those to hit you well, I would recommend you read Esther's other book - The Polygamous Sex
It might help fill in some more of the blanks and complete the story for you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
I understand now everything The Kidd and Peregrinus talk about now and why I was being bashed all those times and Peregrinus' "Does it matter?" when I asked about IOIs. No it doesn't matter
BRAVO!

And welcome back....

If those to hit you well, I would recommend you read Esther's other book - The Polygamous Sex
It might help fill in some more of the blanks and complete the story for you.
Thank you for the welcome back and your reccomdation!
I'll give that a reading but first I want to find out if I can download it (I'm cheap)
Sniper wrote:
hey Aztecsfinest,

don't worry Kidd also gave me a few harsh wake up calls, at first I was pissed but then I saw he was right and thanked him.

Peregrinus also made me angry a few times- but in the end I saw that he was also right and there was a reason he kept telling me to let go all the time. ;)

You know, before we had this forum I heard David X say: women don't care about you...

Back then I didn't understand what he meant but I do now. See, take me for example:
most of my female friends ditched me once they found a serious boyfriend or got married. And we used to have a great 'connection' :lol:

Anyway, it's not that guys are all good....the problem is, that we grow up thinking that women are angels and guys are evil. Then we find that society lied to us.
Yeah and natural grounding just made things worse, after reading those two books I think I might listen to David X again just to see if anything jumps out at me "women don't care about you" makes a lot of sense to me now too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Yeah and natural grounding just made things worse, after reading those two books I think I might listen to David X again just to see if anything jumps out at me "women don't care about you" makes a lot of sense to me now too.
I had female friends on facebook that Rion would call 'natural'
once they got a boyfriend or got married I didn't matter to them anymore.

natural women my ass :arrow: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 pm 

Being with women is as important as sitting on your bed and throwing cards in a hat as a past time...who gives a fuck.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."